Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on?

+42
BriannaBallet
Test
musiclover13
ashleyzerobear44
HamptonBear
Mimi300
ilikepanda
Jay902
chrissiehugs
MaggieBabv
mandymagnificent
LeanneSnowflake
tweetysweety11
JanetBear
linda
ShayeButterfly
JLBABV
summerangel
pinkstart101
queenbear10
cool kid 26
Fluffy4
CarlyAllHeart261
blah12345
ajbuddy1590
wolfgirl200298
SunniStylish
IsiizFlowerZz
DoLi
katiecubby19
maddydecember5
Sophiegirl1297
kathybearycool
kirstyhearts4
Jaszluvsbabv
❤Crystal❤
JeannaBearFun
colinpink
GabrieleWinter
NadineLuv2Sing
ArtyPants
LaurenTeddyGirl
46 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What team were you on last year?

If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Vote_lcap18%If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 10 ]
If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Vote_lcap24%If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 13 ]
If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Vote_lcap27%If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 15 ]
If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Vote_lcap31%If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 55

Poll closed

If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Empty If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on?

Post by LaurenTeddyGirl Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:36 am

I was on the red team, we took last place but someone traded me the trophey! If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? 143839
LaurenTeddyGirl
LaurenTeddyGirl
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Empty Re: If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on?

Post by ArtyPants Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:43 am

The team that came first, I cannot remember which one.
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Empty Re: If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on?

Post by NadineLuv2Sing Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:44 am

I was on yellow and we won!
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenTeddyGirl Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:45 am

Lucky you Nadine!
LaurenTeddyGirl
LaurenTeddyGirl
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtyPants Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:46 am

NadineLuv2Sing wrote:I was on yellow and we won!

Ah Yellow. I was on yellow. I know now If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Icon_razz
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrieleWinter Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:48 am

if i remember correctly i think i was on the green team- we came second and got lots of goodies!
GabrieleWinter
GabrieleWinter
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenTeddyGirl Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:50 am

I got one but traded and now have 3!
LaurenTeddyGirl
LaurenTeddyGirl
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:48 am

I think I was in green team If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? 143839
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:50 am

colinpink wrote:I think I was in green team If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? 143839

I was too. I still have the shirt! Oh and I KNOW! lol! If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? 143839

Edited please be nice,Mandymagnificent

Last edited by JeannaBearFun on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:51 am

i was in the red team we were last but i managed to get all of the camp HH rewards If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:52 am

I was in team blue If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? 143839
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:56 am

I was on blue team If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? 143839
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:11 am

I was on yellow If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiegirl1297 Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:43 am

Yummy Yellow! That's what the team was called, right?
Sophiegirl1297
Sophiegirl1297
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:46 am

GabrieleWinter wrote:if i remember correctly i think i was on the green team- we came second and got lots of goodies!

colinpink wrote:I think I was in green team If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? 143839

JeannaBearFun wrote:

I was too. I still have the shirt! Oh and I KNOW! lol! If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? 143839
yay fellow green team members lol

Edited part of quote,Mandymagnificent
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:59 am

I was on the 2nd place team. But I forgets what team that's on lol If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Icon_razz
I think it was green?
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:02 am

i was on the blue team i chose that cause it was my favorite color
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:09 am

i was in the yellow team.
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 am

I wasn't here last year, but I am hoping to be on the Yellow Team! =D
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:12 am

i was on the GREEN TEAM last year we won 2nd place!!!!!!
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:13 am

wolfgirl200298 wrote:i was on the GREEN TEAM last year we won 2nd place!!!!!!

Yup Groovey Green Team
But.. Yummy Yellow team won 1st place
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:13 am

I was on the green team!! ^^
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:22 am

Me on Blue!We rocked though If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Icon_razz we may have gotten 3rd but for like 2 weeks (or one,I can't remember)we were winning If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? 143839 woo!Go Go Blue!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:07 am

I was on the blue team! This year, I am on the blue team again! Wooo! Go Blue! If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? Icon_razz
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cool kid 26 Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:10 am

Yummy yellow!! cheers
cool kid 26
cool kid 26
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next