Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on?

+42
BriannaBallet
Test
musiclover13
ashleyzerobear44
HamptonBear
Mimi300
ilikepanda
Jay902
chrissiehugs
MaggieBabv
mandymagnificent
LeanneSnowflake
tweetysweety11
JanetBear
linda
ShayeButterfly
JLBABV
summerangel
pinkstart101
queenbear10
cool kid 26
Fluffy4
CarlyAllHeart261
blah12345
ajbuddy1590
wolfgirl200298
SunniStylish
IsiizFlowerZz
DoLi
katiecubby19
maddydecember5
Sophiegirl1297
kathybearycool
kirstyhearts4
Jaszluvsbabv
❤Crystal❤
JeannaBearFun
colinpink
GabrieleWinter
NadineLuv2Sing
ArtyPants
LaurenTeddyGirl
46 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What team were you on last year?

If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 10 ]
If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 13 ]
If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 15 ]
If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 55

Poll closed

If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on?

Post by queenbear10 Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:12 am

i was on greeen If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 143839
queenbear10
queenbear10
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on?

Post by pinkstart101 Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:24 am

i was in the yellow team
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by summerangel Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 am

I think I was yellow
summerangel
summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:49 am

blue same again this year lol
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:55 am

I was on the yellow team! I still have the trophy If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 Icon_razz
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by linda Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:34 am

I was on the red team.
linda
linda
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenTeddyGirl Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:51 am

Cool! Just like me!
LaurenTeddyGirl
LaurenTeddyGirl
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:52 am

I was blue
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:58 am

Blue! If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 143839 ....I think.
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenTeddyGirl Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:41 am

lol If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 465488
LaurenTeddyGirl
LaurenTeddyGirl
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:42 am

Red! If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 465488 we lost though but it was really fun! If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 Icon_razz
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:45 am

I was on yellow If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 465488
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenTeddyGirl Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:48 am

Cool! Thanks for answering! it's soo cool to have an Officer post on my poll!
LaurenTeddyGirl
LaurenTeddyGirl
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieBabv Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:51 am

i dont remember`~ I think i was on yellow or greeen If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 465488
MaggieBabv
MaggieBabv
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:45 am

I was on yellow.
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenTeddyGirl Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:49 am

That's a LOT of yellows lol!
LaurenTeddyGirl
LaurenTeddyGirl
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay902 Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:03 am

I was on blue team.
Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenTeddyGirl Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:16 am

Thanks again to every one who's voted! I really appreciate it!
LaurenTeddyGirl
LaurenTeddyGirl
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikepanda Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:51 am

I was in the Read team
ilikepanda
ilikepanda
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenTeddyGirl Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:53 am

Hmm.... never heard of the Read Team before... lol. It's read lol.
LaurenTeddyGirl
LaurenTeddyGirl
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:26 pm

i was blue If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 465488 (L) but now im red If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 465488 fpor the new camp
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:29 pm

I was on the Green team woo If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 143839
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:30 pm

I was on the green team If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:31 pm

I don't remember. If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 Icon_razz
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenTeddyGirl Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:35 am

lol If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 2 465488
LaurenTeddyGirl
LaurenTeddyGirl
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next