Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

+12
cyrus2hip594
kristylucky1
heidi02
sandyverybeary3
Daize
MollyFlyer
AlyAllHeart829
katiesweet10
ariesgirl12917
AbbeyAllHeart2737
xoxoclaryxoxo22
muffinatormanic
16 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 3 Empty Re: Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:27 pm

Name:Cyrus
What are you?:(Villian,personw/bunnyglasses,personw/obunnyglasses:villian/ victim of the bunnyglasses
Female or Male:female
Appearance:long brown hair
personlaity:bubbly but controlled by villians
Other: knows that the villians captured her and put bunny glasses on her but cant control herself and she tricks the people by saying nothing is wrong with my glasses at all. Sort of robot like with the glasses

cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 3 Empty Re: Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:22 pm

I saw Molly in the corner messing with her conrtol watch. " Molly, listen i just dont want to be helping you anymore this is just wrong. Making people be mean? Anyways i quit m-" She interupted me and put some bunny glasses on. Oh no! I started to feel dizzy and all of a sudden i couldnt talk about the glasses! " Ahh yes Cyrus. quiters dont prosper do they? You will go and tell people nothing is wrong with your glasses. And you cant speak of me controlling them. Maybe if you do well you will get promoted from a USELESS intern to an assistant." she said. I started feeling really dizzy like I was going to fall down when she grabbed me to stop me from falling unconsious. " Why..... Would .. I..... Work.... For Yo- yes master i was wrong." someone or something was talking for me! I couldn't move at all. " Now go see who is there in the streets." she said as she switched the watch to a different setting........
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:18 pm

I haven't been able to remember anything from the past few days. It is really strange. I can remember putting on my bunny glasses in the morning but then I wake up in my bed at night not remembering a thing of what happened with my bunny glasses still on. "What is going on," I think to myself. "Why can't I remember anything, because it is near impossible to think that my glasses are causing me to lose memory throughout the day," I think as I hold back a stifled laugh for just thinking the thought. Maybe I will call some of my friends to see if they remember anything that I have done the past few days tomorrow. "I guess I should just go to bed and see what happens tomorrow, for now I will just wait and see" I think as I slowly drift off to sleep. Zzzz
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:44 am

It was 8:00 time to meet Camilla in the town and see whats going on. When I was waiting for Camilla I saw a girl with bunny glasses talking to this lady with a weird looking watch. I wrote the description in my journal just in case.
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:35 am

I meet up with Abbey at 8 to see she's taking a description of someone. "Who's the watch lady your describing?, I ask.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:39 am

"Well I don't know her name but she looks kind of suspicious don't you think?"
"And she was talking to somebody with bunny glasses and she all of a sudden changed what she was saying it was weird but i'm gonna go ask them their names. come on!"
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 am

"Ok," I reply, walking cautiously in their direction. The girl with the watch seemed a bit odd. Putting the pair of Bunny Glasses on the other girl forcefully? Something had to be up with her...
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:52 am

[OOC: Given that I'm supposed to be controlling you but my words, actions, and commands are being provided by others and going directly what I've established my motives to be, I'm just gonna bow out. Enjoy the RP!]
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:55 am

[OOC: Sorry, Molly. ): I hope your not mad or anything...]
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 am

I walked over to the girls who were talking and pointing at me. " Hi" i said, " Whats your name? mines Cyrus." I really wanted to talk about what Molly did but I couldnt. " I wonder whats wrong with the other bunny glasses?" I mannagd to say.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:42 am

"Hi i'm Abbey" I said "I'm kinda wondering the same thing as you but i'm a little bit scared of you cause well you have bunny glasses so you could act up any second now." I said backing away "Also who was that girl you were talking to with the watch" I asked very curious
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 am

i walked out of the woods with my love bug and camping gear in my back pack. "Wow, Ladi, wasn't that a great camping trip!" i tell her
"Yeah, if you like the kind of bugs that bite you!" my little furry friend said.
"Ladi, you have to get used to the great outdoors, i want one of my furry friends to want to go hiking with me next week."
"Fine...."she said, but she sounded distracted
then she said, pointing at a group of kids "LOOK! BUNNY GLASSES! i love bunny glasses, don't you have a pair?"
"i might have an original pair in the attic, i wonder why all these people have bunny glasses."

then i saw holly, i walked up to her and said, "hi, whats up. do you know why all these people have bunny glasses?"

i noticed something different about holly, she didn't seem like her cheerful self
"Is there something wrong?"
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:53 am

heidi02 wrote:Name: Heidi
What are you: Person without Bunny Glasses
Female or Male: Female
Appearance: Short (5 feet), tan skin, brown eyes, hair, can be a scaredy cat, procedes with caution and always thinks of consequences, smart, pessimistic
Other: Thinks that people with bunny glasses are just spoiled and rude people, would never wear bunny glasses, not her style.
Accepted!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:54 am

kristylucky1 wrote:Name: Keanna
What are you?:(Villian,personw/bunnyglasses,personw/obunnyglasses: person with bunny glasses.
Female or Male: Female.
Appearance: Light blond hair, hazel eyes, medium-sized and slim.
personlaity: Bubbly and sweet but when she put on her Bunnyglasses, she turned the opposite- which is mean and unkind.
Other: Her friends all had Bunnyglasses, so she decided to wear them too.
Accepted Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 3 465488

cyrus2hip594 wrote:Name:Cyrus
What are you?:(Villian,personw/bunnyglasses,personw/obunnyglasses:villian/ victim of the bunnyglasses
Female or Male:female
Appearance:long brown hair
personlaity:bubbly but controlled by villians
Other: knows that the villians captured her and put bunny glasses on her but cant control herself and she tricks the people by saying nothing is wrong with my glasses at all. Sort of robot like with the glasses

Accepted Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 3 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 am

" Oh well My glasses are f- ( I paused) fine. And that girl was my b-" I was going to say boss but they wouldn't let me and the substituted it with, "best friend Molly. She is real nice wonce you get to know her. And when she put the glasses on she said they were an old pair and not the defective ones. " I said. " Listen. I was going to try to find out about the defective pairs and maybe try to stop them. Wanna help?"
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:53 am

"Hi," I say to the girl with the glasses. "What's your name? I'm Camilla."
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:02 am

" Im Cyrus." I smiled then i remembered a while back when Molly said " Now if you disobey my orders then the glasses make you meaner and meaner. Then eventually will be really mean > : )" then I frowned. " Lets go over there I think I see people with glasses." I said as we walked towards them. They thought I was a mean person and said " Hey what are you doing hanging around these poor people!" They said. " Well I was just." all of a sudden Camilla knocked the bunny glasses off of her eyes and she said " OMG thanks soo much for setting me free!" and ran away the other girls went into the bearville bank. " well that was, weird." I said. " Lets take a good look at these glasses!" said Camillia. I started scratching my forehead and looked at my pocket mirror and saw the chip sticking to my head! It started sinking in. Molly must have put some extra work into this certian chip......
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:12 am

I walked away from holly, she didn't seem to notice i was talking to her. then i saw two girls standing over a pair of broken glasses. i went over to ask why some one would do that. but when i got there i saw something on one of the girl's foreheads, it was like it was sinking in to her skin. "what's happening, why are those bunny glasses broken, why does every one have bunny glasses?" I asked the other girl. i wanted to try to help the first girl.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:16 am

" well I-" all of a sudden I completely blacked out for a few seconds and woke up on the floor. I got back up and moved my hair over the chip. If anyone found out then I would get really mean and I didn't want that to happen! " nevermind." "We were wondering the same thing and were examining these glasses. Everyone who wears the new ones gets really mean!" said Camillia
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:19 am

"Listen," I whisper. "I know someone is controlling you. "Is it your 'best friend' Molly?", I ask.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:21 am

"Ye- NONE OF YOUR BUISSNESS!" I blurted out. Oh no! it was taking over! "sorry I just dont know what got ahold of me...."
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:21 am

"wow, i guess this happened fast, i was on a weekend camping trip away from bearville and before i left, not many people were wearing them," i said "and now bunny glasses are making people mean. I thought i used to say hate bunnies, now i really do hate Bunnies! and who's molly?"
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:27 am

I giggled. " I guess so." I said. " I started messing with my forehead again trying to remove the chip and it moved quickly back to the glasses I tried taking them off and the couldn't slip off! I was in big trouble.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:29 am

"It's ok.", I say, and try to take the glasses off of her, but she slaps me. "UGH." I turn around and try to find that Molly girl, but she's gone...Nowhere to be found. "That coward...", I say under my breath. "She's gone."
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:39 am

"Who's Molly!" i said, "i think im missing something, and id like to help."
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next