Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

+12
cyrus2hip594
kristylucky1
heidi02
sandyverybeary3
Daize
MollyFlyer
AlyAllHeart829
katiesweet10
ariesgirl12917
AbbeyAllHeart2737
xoxoclaryxoxo22
muffinatormanic
16 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 Empty Re: Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:50 am

i saw cyrus being pulled down in the bushes. "Cyrus!" i yelled. i ran after her, but i didn't see cyrus, all i saw was two girls carrying what seemed to be a heavy bag, about the size of a person. i looked closer, " Bunny glasses!" i growled behind my gritted teeth. i wanted to follow them, but i knew i would be caught. i had to disguise my self. i ran home and up to my attic. i found my old bunny glasses. they were the original kind. i checked for a chip, there were none. so i put them on and set out. i was going to go find cyrus, but first i needed to act like the other people with bunny glasses, so i hung out with some of my old friends. the had infected bunny glasses, hopefully they still knew who i was. i really hated these bunny glasses, i remembered why i put them up in the attic. but before i could take them off, i was grabbed on the shoulder and was pulled down to the ground. i couldn't see who it was....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 Empty Re: Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:19 am

I saw Abbey get bunnyglasses put on her. I couldn't say anything. All of a sudden I had finished the chip! " Now, Now, come bring me the chip." I gave her the chip and she put it on her pair of bunnyglasses. I could hardly see anything because she threw my old glasses to the ground. Every thing was a whole new kind of blurry. " Now go make people sad with your friend abbey. As me and Abbey walked out of the door. I saw AJ with some bunnyglasses on. Oh No! He was being controlled too! We walked towards him and a group of people with glasses. I figured out I could at least controll my legs now. All of a sudden the group of people grabbed him in a bag and dragged him. I dug in my pocket and found a pen. I wrote on my hand. " We have to go get AJ. " And we walked after him as fast as we could.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:39 am

I run after Cyrus and get to a big building. I look into the window, and see the girl in Abbey's journal force glasses on Cyrus. "Hmm...I better not go in. I really need some help." I run to the town, searching for help. But who would help me? Nobody I know is even here! I'm in a state of panic.
OOC: Someone heeeelllllpppp me! Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 Icon_razz P.S, no powerplaying, guys. Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 3483496927 The only charactor you can control is yourself.

Last edited by AlyAllHeart829 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a rule.)
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:58 am

OOC: what do you mean powerplaying? Like who are we controlling? If you mean Molly she said we could control her because she quit. Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 708123
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:01 am

OOC: Yes, I know. I mean controlling charactors who are controlled by other people on the forum. We can control the villan because nobody controls her.Gosh, I said contol a LOT. :p
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:03 am

OOC: But who am I controling? :\
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:09 am

OOC: NVM, sorry. But just in the future, no powerplaying, EVERYONE.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:24 am

OOC: Ok
As we got there I got controlled again and walked up to a girl without bunny glasses and said, " Whats wrong nerd? Neverbeen pretty like me? Thats just sad. " And she ran away crying. All of a sudden I walked back to Molly's office and she said. " I don't think you do good there so I will make you my BRAND NEW assistant. " All of a sudden I got worried. I stood nest to her throne still.....
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:29 am

I was in town and i had just made 12 people cry i felt soo bad but i couldnt help it. I walked back to Mollys place and went and walked up to her for my next order. "I want you to go and collect people like maybe... YOUR FRIEND AJ!"
she yelled. "Yes master" I said. This is bad I thought i don't wanna capture AJ! He is my good friend but i can't stop. This is gonna be bad.
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:40 am

Now AJ was in danger and I didn't want that to happen! Hopefully he will escape and get these glasses off!
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:56 pm

i turn around to see what was on my shoulder. it was a branch. "Fhhhewww!" i said. i kept walking i saw something in the distance. i couldn't tell what it was. i walked closer, it looked like person. closer. "Abbey!" i thought to myself. i walked closer, and i saw she had bunny glasses on. "i can't let her see me." i whispered then i realized i had my original bunny glasses on, maybe i could fool them. i walked up to her. i tapped her on the shoulder. i whispered "Abbey, Whatcha doin'...."
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:31 am

I saw AJ and knew i was supposed to capture him but i didn't want to. "AJ run! Molly is controlling me to capture you!" But it was too late I captured him and took him back to Molly."Good job young Abbey you have captured your friend. Now lets swap his old boring bunny glasses for these new ones." She shoved the bunny glasses on AJ.We were all doomed
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:52 am

All of a sudden Abbey got back with a filled sak. AJ was in it but, he had bunnyglasses too! Then, My head had a really bad headache and I blacked out.
( OOC: I will now be talking in the controlled version of me.)
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:53 am

OOC: I hope i'm not the only one w/o Bunny Glasses. Don't worry, i'll save y'all Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 Icon_razz
I can't find anyone in the town without those stupid glasses. "I guess it's my job to figure out how to short circuit these things.", I murmmur to myself. Once I get to my street, I spot my neighbor, Rosanne, watering her plants with her bunny, Caramel. "Rosanne, can I borrow your Bunny Glasses?", I call out to her. Rosanne had gotten her glasses in 3 years ago, an original pair. "Sure." Rosanne grabs the bair out of her Silver backpack and gives them to me. "Please don't scratch them." "I won't!", I reply, rushing into my house. I needed them to test if they worked and looked like the glasses Rosanne had. I grab the Bunny Glasses out of the vault and notice a blinking green light. "What the heck...?"
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:00 am

Name: Gwyneth
What Are You: Person without bunny glasses
Female Or Male: Female
Appearance: Long black hair, white skin, very tall
Personality: Smart, Nice, Popular, Cool, Fashionable
Other: Is trying to help the bunny glasses problem.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:27 pm

AlyAllHeart829 wrote:OOC: I hope i'm not the only one w/o Bunny Glasses. Don't worry, i'll save y'all Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 Icon_razz
I can't find anyone in the town without those stupid glasses. "I guess it's my job to figure out how to short circuit these things.", I murmmur to myself. Once I get to my street, I spot my neighbor, Rosanne, watering her plants with her bunny, Caramel. "Rosanne, can I borrow your Bunny Glasses?", I call out to her. Rosanne had gotten her glasses in 3 years ago, an original pair. "Sure." Rosanne grabs the bair out of her Silver backpack and gives them to me. "Please don't scratch them." "I won't!", I reply, rushing into my house. I needed them to test if they worked and looked like the glasses Rosanne had. I grab the Bunny Glasses out of the vault and notice a blinking green light. "What the heck...?"
OOC: Make sure you split up OOC and your role play paragraph cause people can get confused like I did LOL

GwynethLove wrote:Name: Gwyneth
What Are You: Person without bunny glasses
Female Or Male: Female
Appearance: Long black hair, white skin, very tall
Personality: Smart, Nice, Popular, Cool, Fashionable
Other: Is trying to help the bunny glasses problem.
Accepted! Feel free to start and make sure you read the rules ! Have fun! Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:28 pm

My master was wanting me to go Put glasses on AJ so I did. He then was controlled as well. Perfect. The plan would go along as usual. All of a sudden my old friend Jessica came in and smacked the bunnyglasses off my face.
( OOC: Now back to my old person Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 Icon_razz ) The blackout suddenly whitened and I could see Jessica and the glasses on the floor smashed. Jessica ran out before I could talk to her and then Molly screamed, " Well I didn't need you anyways. GUARDS!!!!!" And Abbey and AJ carried me out and kicked me out. I saw _______ in the distance. " Oh thanks goodness you didn't get captured Like Abbey and AJ." she said.

(OOC: AlyAllheart I forgot your nanme Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 Icon_razz Is it allison? Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 1107968042 )
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:51 pm

I secretly went inside and then looked. The guards saw me and I was safe, the only I needed to do is find my friend Mark. I then saw him. "Mark! Can I use your old bunny glasses?" Mark frowned. "I want cotton candy." I took out some cotton candy. "Thanks Mark!" I said running to the Neighborhood. I put on the fake bunny glasses as I passed. I ran straight to my cub condo and shut the door. "I need a disguise to fool those villains." And I went straight to work.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:41 am

OOC: It's Camilla, Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 Icon_razz and your calling me?
I had put on Rosanne's old glasses and a new outfit, and headed to the villan's HQ. At the town, I was stopped by the girl I free'd. She takes my Bunny Glasses off. Just before she destroys them, I grab them back. "Don't worry, I wasn't controlled," I tell her. "I'm disguising myself to get into that girl's HQ." "Oh," She replies. "Good luck!", She calls after me as I run to the HQ. There, I would figure out how to short circuit the glasses.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:16 pm

( OOC: OK Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 Icon_razz and yes i was referring to you Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 143839 )
I Found some old bunnyglasses on the floor and followed her. All of a sudden we reached the HQ. " Wait Camilla! I was controlled to build a mother chip that was put into her glasses. And I think after this I am going to need more glasses. She destroyed mine." I frowned. " Great lets go." She said.

OOC: I hope i didn't control you to much. D:
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:27 am

AlyAllHeart829 wrote:OOC: I hope i'm not the only one w/o Bunny Glasses. Don't worry, i'll save y'all Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 5 Icon_razz

OOC: you're not the only one, i have old bunny glasses, they aren't chipped, i'm just using them to get inside.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:52 am

I put my disguise on. I ran out and bumped into someone. Aly. "Sorry!" I said. "It okay..." She said sighing. We talked a little and then we noticed the bunny glasses by Molly spreaded everywhere. All we could do was RUN!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:56 am

i saw abbey put AJ in a bag. "what the heck is she doing!" i thought to myself. then knew that molly was the one doing this. i went to investigate. i followed her, i was a long way behind, but i could still see her. i finally decided to stop. i had to figure out the new glasses, Molly had to have put a layer of protection on them so we couldn't destroy them again. i walked through town square and some one came up behind me. "Master wants to see you....." a voice said. i kept walking, "they couldn't have been talking to me" i thought. i walked into the BNN studio. "Master wants to see you!" the voice said again, this time it was more demanding. i turned around. there were two people wearing bunny glasses, between them there was a bag. "OH! No!" i thought. i tried to run, but they were blocking the exit. one of the people stuck their foot out and i tripped. they dragged me by my arms and put me in the bag. the next thing i knew. i was trapped down in a warehouse type building sitting in front of many computer screens and a person sitting in a chair with their back to me. the screens were filled with videos of bearville citizens. many with bunny glasses, few without. i looked around. on a pedestal there was a pair of bunny glasses hooked up to wires which were connected to the computers. the glasses were covered with a glass box. the person obviously wanted to protect them. i didn't even notice that the person i the chair turned around. "interesting pieces these are" the voice said. i looked, it was molly......
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:05 pm

I saw that two other people with bunny glasses brought in a bag."Oh no" it thought to my self they have captured ______ and they are now gonna put bunny glassses on her this is terrible what are we gonna do?Now almost everyone has bunny glasses on! I have to figgure out a way to get these off!

OCC:Sorry I forgot your name Sandy!
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am

"Hey AJ, I'm gonna leave you is that ok?"

I left him and went to town square. My eyes were twitching and instead of town square, I ended up at the Bearville bank... I blacked out.

I woke up and found the cat banks were all knocked out....WHAT??

They were not awake nor conscious????

I blacked out again.

I woke up again and found my head throbbing. My aching head, why can't it stop hurting? I stood up and looked around. Why did I keep blanking out? I looked at the cats again, they were all lying on the floor. My arms and legs were sore for some weird reason. My mouth was thirsty. I found the bank's lock was opened...
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next