Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

+12
cyrus2hip594
kristylucky1
heidi02
sandyverybeary3
Daize
MollyFlyer
AlyAllHeart829
katiesweet10
ariesgirl12917
AbbeyAllHeart2737
xoxoclaryxoxo22
muffinatormanic
16 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:50 pm

"What the heck?" I frown. "I seriously need to find out how to stop this. But it wont be as easy as that, unfortunatly. Someone is controlling this, and I need to find out how to stop them. But how can I do that?" Oh, shoot. Talking to myself is a bad habit of mine. "But what can I do? I'm just a stupid kid...nobody would even help me." As I sit down on the edge of the fountain, a tear rolls down my cheek. " What can I do?" Hardly anybody isn't wearing the glasses..."WHOEVER IS RUNNING THIS, I. WONT. GIVE. UP! I REFUSE TO SURRENDER!", I scream at the top of my lungs. I don't care if people stare, the person behind this can probably see me right now...
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Molly paused to stare at the screaming girl. Surrender? There was nothing to surrender. Her grand design may have had an ultimate goal, but no targets as such.

With that in mind, she pasted on a smile and approached a new arrival; there were good impressions to be made.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Name: Nina child
What are you?:(Villian,personw/bunnyglasses,personw/obunnyglasses): person without bunny glasses
Female or Male: female
Appearance: 5'2", brown hair, aqua eyes
personality:sweet, always concerned, has a way of figuring out how a person feels, smart, stealthy
Other:cares for her best friends, knows when something is wrong, does not give in easily, doesn't like bunnies......
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am

I woke up tired wanting to go back to bed but knowing i have to go to the coffe shop and do my job.
Going through town I saw lots of grumpy rude people not knowing why i just kept walking.
I walked in and looked around noticing that some people were being very rude to the other waiters.The only people being rude, were people with bunny glasses. This is not right i thought. I need some help to figure out whats going on.
After i was done with my job i headed out to find some friends when i spotted AJ and Holly." Hey guys whats..." I paused because holly had on her bunny glasses and looked pretty grumpy.
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:28 am

OOC: Sorry for the surrendering bit, Molly. Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 2 Icon_razz
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:37 am

Name: Heidi
What are you: Person without Bunny Glasses
Female or Male: Female
Appearance: Short (5 feet), tan skin, brown eyes, hair, can be a scaredy cat, procedes with caution and always thinks of consequences, smart, pessimistic
Other: Thinks that people with bunny glasses are just spoiled and rude people, would never wear bunny glasses, not her style.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:41 am

I was walking through town, I saw a girl wanting to trade with me for my bunny glasses, how could she do that? I yelled out to her " WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!". She ran away crying, "That's more like it."... Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 2 207416
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:50 am

OOC: Anyway, back to roleplaying.
I go home a few minutes later and throw my Bunny Glasses in the big safe in my Cub Condo before searching the history of Bunny Glasses malfunctioning. nothing comes up except a site named Bearvillefiles.org. "In 2007, Bunny Glasses that were traded and not one of the original pairs malfunctioned, making it seem as if a person-or thing- was controlling them." I sigh. It doesn't say who controlled it. The person who wrote this probably has an original pair, or doesn't even have them. "I should seriously wait until I can find someone without the stupid glasses."
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:52 am

I turned around and saw Katie yell at someone and make them cry so i ran to her and shouted "KATIE YOU CANT JUST YELL AT PEOPLE FOR WANTING TO TRADE! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?" Then i realized people were looking at me but I didn't care because she was being rude she deserved it.
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:53 am

OOC: @ molly is it ok if I still pretend that I can't remember a thing after wearing the bunny glasses or are you intending something different with them. I was just wondering Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 2 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:58 am

"I just need some me-time," I say, walking to Camp-Happy-Heart. "Yes, the logs by the bonfire are deserted." I sit down on a log and relax.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:17 am

I'm boared i thought so i headed for a walk to camp happy heart and saw someone sitting on a log i walked over and sat down to meet them.
"Hi i'm Abbey whats your name" I asked
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 am

"Camilla," I reply. "You know how people are being rude with those Bunny Glasses on?", I ask.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:27 am

"Nice to meet you Camilla. And yes its really weird!"
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:30 am

"I think their being controlled." I tell Abbey about smashing the girl at the Town's glasses and "setting her free".
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:57 am

[OOC: Aires -- yeah, better to pretend you can't remember a thing]
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:40 am

"I think your right camilla" said Abbey "And it's starting to get really bad too.Let's head to town and see what's going on there"
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:37 am

"Okay," I reply. Abbey and I walk to town to see what's going on.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:43 am

I walk to town with Camilla and when I look around all I see is people with bunny glasses bullying people without them. Even some people from the coffe shop that I know are now bullying too. "This is REALLY bad" I said to Camilla
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:02 am

"I know...We seriously need to find out who's doing this." But you're pretty much the only person today i've seen without Bunny Glasses, besides the crying girl who took the glasses, and the ringleader of the Bunny Glasses group who ran away." I sigh. "We should go looking for more people without those stupid glasses. Maybe we can all team up and stop the person behind this!", I say.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 am

"Good idea lets meet up here tonight at 8:00 and look around for others and see if we can find out whos behind this." I exclaimed
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:26 am

"Good idea. I'm gonna go grab some coffee. It's a good chance to see if the Bunny-Glasses people are robbing the coffee shop, or something like that. See you later, Abbey!"
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:52 am

Have i been excepted yet? i really want to join!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:56 am

OOC: You have, I think. I'm just too lazy to check Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 2 Icon_razz I'd get started if I were you.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:58 am

Name: Keanna
What are you?:(Villian,personw/bunnyglasses,personw/obunnyglasses: person with bunny glasses.
Female or Male: Female.
Appearance: Light blond hair, hazel eyes, medium-sized and slim.
personlaity: Bubbly and sweet but when she put on her Bunnyglasses, she turned the opposite- which is mean and unkind.
Other: Her friends all had Bunnyglasses, so she decided to wear them too.

kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next