Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Did You Come Across Bearville?

+5
Noel
winter
Anita
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
9 posters

Go down

How Did You Come Across Bearville? Empty How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by Daize Sun May 29, 2011 5:19 am

How did you come to know about bearville?
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

How Did You Come Across Bearville? Empty Re: How Did You Come Across Bearville?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun May 29, 2011 5:21 am

I came to know about bearville once when I was at the mall with my parents for birthday shopping . I think i was maybe 7 years old ? Well, I saw this huge store guarded by bears at the door and i was completely fascinated . Afterwards, like 1 or 2 years later, I realized there was an online website and logged on. O've been addicted since ! How Did You Come Across Bearville? 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 29, 2011 5:23 am

Well it all started in 2008.When I came across a commercial on the TV.And then it was about Build-A-Bear workshop.And I said cool I wanna go there!So I went to the mall one week later and forgot about it.Then I came across a store called Build-A-Bear workshop.It looked so cool in there!So I went inside and got the patriotic pup!Then when I was home I saw something that said "Bring you furry friend to life here on Build-A-Bearville!"I thought it sounded so cool!So then I made an account registered my furry friend and that's how I came across Bearville!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun May 29, 2011 5:24 am

DaisyBear3635 wrote:How did you come to know about bearville?

How did you come across bearville daisy ?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 29, 2011 5:27 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I came to know about bearville once when I was at the mall with my parents for birthday shopping . I think i was maybe 7 years old ? Well, I saw this huge store guarded by bears at the door and i was completely fascinated . Afterwards, like 1 or 2 years later, I realized there was an online website and logged on. O've been addicted since ! How Did You Come Across Bearville? 143839
At the end you said O've,What does that mean? lol
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun May 29, 2011 5:30 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
DaisyBear3635 wrote:How did you come to know about bearville?

How did you come across bearville daisy ?
Oh I totally forgot D:
I was just really bored and I went on the BABW website, because there were some online games on it (I had gotten a bear) then I saw BABV so I joined How Did You Come Across Bearville? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun May 29, 2011 5:32 am

staraugust182 wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I came to know about bearville once when I was at the mall with my parents for birthday shopping . I think i was maybe 7 years old ? Well, I saw this huge store guarded by bears at the door and i was completely fascinated . Afterwards, like 1 or 2 years later, I realized there was an online website and logged on. O've been addicted since ! How Did You Come Across Bearville? 143839
At the end you said O've,What does that mean? lol

Oops ! Typos How Did You Come Across Bearville? Icon_razz
I meant I've *
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun May 29, 2011 5:33 am

Haha Alecia and Star How Did You Come Across Bearville? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 29, 2011 5:40 am

DaisyBear3635 wrote:Haha Alecia and Star How Did You Come Across Bearville? Icon_razz
Lol yup I know it's funny how I came across Bearville.
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun May 29, 2011 5:48 am

staraugust182 wrote:
DaisyBear3635 wrote:Haha Alecia and Star How Did You Come Across Bearville? Icon_razz
Lol yup I know it's funny how I came across Bearville.
Yeah :lol:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Sun May 29, 2011 7:09 am

I got a buildabear before babv started like before it was open to everyone, but it was in november 2007 when I got it bears could be brought to life on babv if they were made after october 2007, and I saw there was a site that people can play on now that also can bring bears to life on the birth certificate so I decided to try it out when the day came which also I got another bear before that too, and I still like playing on it.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Sun May 29, 2011 7:23 am

I found the site after I went to BABW because my aunt had given my brother and I gift certificates there How Did You Come Across Bearville? 465488 So when I got home it said there was a site you could register an account and bring your furry friend to life, but it wasn't open yet.. so I waited and waited 'till opening day, and finally I got to register Isabell the Playful Puppy on Buildabearville.com How Did You Come Across Bearville? 143839
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun May 29, 2011 9:49 am

i came across it when my cousin started playing it How Did You Come Across Bearville? 143839 it was lame. I made fun of it until I made an account ...
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun May 29, 2011 2:46 pm

winter wrote:I got a buildabear before babv started like before it was open to everyone, but it was in november 2007 when I got it bears could be brought to life on babv if they were made after october 2007, and I saw there was a site that people can play on now that also can bring bears to life on the birth certificate so I decided to try it out when the day came which also I got another bear before that too, and I still like playing on it.

Noel wrote:I found the site after I went to BABW because my aunt had given my brother and I gift certificates there How Did You Come Across Bearville? 465488 So when I got home it said there was a site you could register an account and bring your furry friend to life, but it wasn't open yet.. so I waited and waited 'till opening day, and finally I got to register Isabell the Playful Puppy on Buildabearville.com How Did You Come Across Bearville? 143839

Woah, the both of you have been playing since like the first day :DD

muffinatormanic wrote:i came across it when my cousin started playing it How Did You Come Across Bearville? 143839 it was lame. I made fun of it until I made an account ...

Haha, we all think somethings lame until we try it ourselves How Did You Come Across Bearville? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon May 30, 2011 2:48 am

My friend started getting them from a new build a bear which had opened in my nearest city. This was about in year 4, and then I got my first BAB, and started playing via the adverts which prompted me to join. xD
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Mon May 30, 2011 2:58 am

i was looking at the babw site How Did You Come Across Bearville? Icon_razz and was looking for a bear to get for my cousin and i saw a link and it said *come join a new babv world* How Did You Come Across Bearville? Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 8:26 am

I saw an advertisement on TV!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down