Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing [Bearville]

+7
sandyverybeary3
bearvilleisawesome
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
katiesweet10
River
muffinatormanic
11 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Missing [Bearville] - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing [Bearville]

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:58 pm

I wasn't sure if Sandra picked up or hung up or not. I was anxious as a nervous person so I hung up. I needed to get to waterfall lake as fast as I could. I needed to go to the waterfall lake and free Maxine and the others. I just remembered that I needed to meet some Jr. Cybearguides at town square.

I jogged to town square, I didn't sprint just in case I needed some energy later. I saw what I saw the previous day and the hats in the fountain. I didn't see anyone. All I saw was the cybearguides sitting and everyone seemed hopeless. I couldn't wait any longer, I had to go. I had a bad feeling that something was going to happen. I ran all the way to waterfall lake and saw an opening to somewhat of a tunnel. I went down...not knowing what to find...
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 pm

I run all the way to the Waterfall lake at 12:50, and wait for Katie. This is it,[i] I think.This is it.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:39 pm

everything was black. my view zoomed out, i was staring right into the eyes of a mysterious figure. i had been seen. i ran as fast as i could, i didn't know where i was, it was some sort of warehouse. i opened a door and an alarm sounded

"RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!"

at first i thought it was an emergency door alarm, but then i slowly began to awake and realized it was my alarm clock, so i put my hand on top of my dresser and felt around for it. "Wait," I said to myself, "I don't have an alarm clock!" i said to myself. so i went back to sleep.

i woke up a half an hour later, i looked at my phone for the time, but instead of a clock, it saw "one missed call-Holly"

"Dang it!" i thought, "that's what the ringing was. i have to call her back to see what she wanted."

i opened the phone and dialed her number Ring......Ring.....Ring.......

"she might be in trouble!" one part of me said

Ring......Ring......Ring..........

"she probably just has her ringer off" the other part said

i kept the phone to my ear while i got ready to go to the town square, i still didn't know what the time was, i was hoping i wasn't too late.....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:45 am

Currently, me, and many others are at Waterfall Lake, waiting to charge in, 5 minutes to go until 1:00, wonder what will happen...
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:54 am

"You must be Katie!", I say. "I'm Luna."
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:24 am

While Silver waited outside the JR. CBG HQ. She was determined to not fall asleep until she had some useful information. Her recorder was ready to catch any voices and sounds, all she had to do was wait. Silver saw Alecia run in but didn't have a chance to stop her. She had to stay hidden. Her breath caught when she saw Alecia being led out of the Jr. CBG HQ with the villain. They were handcuffed together. Could this get any worse?! As they walked away silently Silver noticed a little metal square lying on the floor. Somebody must have dropped it. As soon as she reached over to pick it up the world went black. Silver had fainted.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:19 am

i kept calling holly, hoping she would pick up, i walked, listening to the constant ringing. it wasn't until i saw sliver laying on the ground in front of the Jr. Cybearguide headquarters that i realized i was really concerned for holly, i normally always pay attention to whats around me while on the phone, but this time i was more focused on holly picking up. as soon as i saw silver though, i hung up the phone and ran toward her. i sat her up against the wall then i looked where she had been laying.her tape recorder,which i put in my back pack, and a tiny little silver square, i put on a pair of gloves and picked up the sliver square and put it in a plastic bag in my back pack.i got my water bottle and some chocolate out off my back pack to give to silver when she woke up. while i was waiting i went on my laptop, tried to see if holly would respond to an email.....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:54 am

OOC: This is so you guys can come up with more things:

BIC: What happened to Silver: The villain knew there were too many people snooping around so she purposely dropped the silver square. The square made the first person to touch it faint. The person won't come out of the sleep unless they have an antidote. And guess who has the antidote...
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:21 pm

i had been waiting for silver to wake up for what felt like hours. i wanted to find way to wake her up, but i couldn't leave her here. so i decided to put on my computer glasses and take a look at the silver square. i plugged my glasses into my computer for faster results i put my gloves on and took out the square. i looked at it closely, it had a layer of some sort of resin. i took a stick out of my back pack an scratched some off. i examined it, it had a very familiar smell, i close my eyes and sorted trough my thoughts. then i quickly opened my eyes, the smell reminded me of a science class i took. that day we learned about resins, the one that we got to smell was a sleeping resin, I went on my computer and searched the sleeping resin. it said "this resin would make the person who touches it fall into a deep sleep. for a while, there was no cure for the sleep, but a few years ago, Maxine and some cybearguides created a smelling salt antidote. now the only person that has the recipe for the antidote is maxine herself." i stopped reading. "now we really have to find maxine!" i thought i read on "the sleeping resin had to be made in huge batches (ten Gallons at least) in order for it to be effective enough to where you just have to barely touch it." "Oh No!" i said t myself, "so this must mean that the people have enough to make over half of bearville sleep, this is not good! I have to tell holly and everyone else, i just hope it's not too late!"
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:37 pm

OOC: Oohhhh good twist!
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:51 pm

OOC: thx! i read alot of nancy drew, those always have good twists!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 am

I went inside the tunnel, not knowing what was going to happen. Guards? I was willing to risk it. I left my phone at home. I couldn't let it ring in my sight. What if someone heard it? I shouldn't have came alone. The voice inside my head was telling me to run, but I didn't and I kept walking inside. All I saw was dirt. I went deeper down.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 am

(OOC: hey harry love, is it ok if i say that i took sliver back to her cub condo or some thing like that?)
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 am

I sat in my cell. Time seemed endless. It felt like I had been here for days. I heard footsteps. This wasn't the heavy clanking of the people behind this, it was soft and silent, almost like a tiptoe.

I whispered, " Get out now, before they see you. Theres guards in here. Tell them that they have everyone. There will be an announcement in an hour. Call all Jr. Cybearguides. You can't do this alone, " I warned. Hopefully they had heard me, and turned back. The heavy clanking of the guards boots came in the distance. " Run! " I whispered.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:04 am

i got out a sleeping bag and a cot from my back pack and put silver on it. i left some chocolate and water for her so if she was ,for some reason, to wake up. i listened to her notes on her tape recorder, she said something about the people taking Alecia! i put the tape recorder in my back pack and for once, i took my back pack off. i carried it in my hands so if i saw any sign of trouble i would drop it so if i was captured, they wouldn't have my stuff. i quickly took the tape recorder out again. i recored my self saying " if this back pack is found, please bring to holly, river, luna or any Jr. cybearguide. Tell them that this is Sandra's Back-pack. they should know what to do." i put the tape recorder away again. I made my way toward waterfall lake. it was dark and it was hard to see. I could see the floating cabin. then i heard a twig crack under my foot. i grabbed the gum out of my back pack and put it in my pocket. along with the twig i broke. i hid my back pack in a tent near-by. i made my way toward the secret entrance under the water fall. but as soon as i stepped into the cave i felt a shadow over me, a hand was placed on my shoulder and another hand over my mouth, well it felt more like a handkerchief, but i couldn't tell, because when i took a breath, i became very sleepy. i closed my eyes everything became black. the last thing i felt was my body slipping from the person's grasp and falling to the ground, then a slight hint of me being dragged into the cave.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Spoiler:

I walked in and felt a jolt. I felt the cold pole. Was this a jail? I felt the pole and I felt more poles. They were made of metal. I heard a whisper.

" Get out now, before they see you. Theres guards in here. Tell them that they have everyone. There will be an announcement in an hour. Call all Jr. Cybearguides. You can't do this alone, " She warned. Hopefully they had heard me, and turned back. The heavy clanking of the guards boots came in the distance. " Run! " She whispered.

I heard clanking in the distance. It couldn't be far. It was way too near. What if they caught up to me? Who was that person? Was it Maxine or Miguel? Not Miguel. It was a girl's voice. Possibly Chloe? No time to think. I needed to get away. I ran out of the hole for my life. I ran faster than I did in my 5th grade relay race. I ran faster than a rabbit running away from a fox. It was true! The bad guy and disguised lady was in this plan! The plan to conquer Bearville! Their plan must be destroyed. I ran out and saw a tent. It was empty...I wonder if I should check it out?

It could have been the villain staying the night? No... It was too obvious. Someone could have caught them in sight! Then again they could just drag the person to the jail. I went inside the tent and saw Sandra's backpack. This was too weird. I zipped opened her backpack and found a tape recorder. I listened in.

I heard something about an evil plot, however I already heard part of it. I just didn't tell anyone in the town square because what if the villians had spies? Better safe than sorry. Then I was surprised to hear what happened to be my name.

"If you find this please return to the names of --------------------- and then it said Holly. They will know what to do."

What to do? I had no knowledge of what to do. Where was Sandra anyways? Was she getting firewood or something? Was she camping out here? Did you go in by herself? Oh gosh, what if she got imprisoned? This was getting bad. The sun was bright and sunny. What a beautiful day. No time for fun and games Holly, its time to announce to everyone what is truly happening.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Stuff you need to know:
Silver got kidnapped after Sandy left her on the cot. Who kidnapped her? No one knows except the kidnapper. Where is she? In the prison Holly found.

Silver could sense her surroundings. She was lying on a cold stone floor. It was very cold, however she was not shivering. She had a cold sweat though. Silver tried to open her eyes. Her brain wouldn't send the correct signals though because she couldn't do it. She felt so week. Her mouth was closed. She tried to open it. She couldn't do it. Silver was trapped in her own body. She came to the realization and became worried. It wouldn't help to get tense though, she tried to relax and sense her surroundings a little more. In the distance, it sounded sooo far away she heard, "Call all Jr. Cybearguides. You can't do this alone. Run!" The voice sounded familiar. Silver wanted to scream, "Help! I'm here! Somebody help me!" As much as she tried though, her body didn't move a single muscle. She really was a prisoner in her own body. What had the voice said? 'Call Jr. CBGs and run?' Run, if the voice was telling someone to run then it must be a dangerous place. And it was so cold...she could feel the coldness of the floor rushing into her body. Why was she here? Why couldn't she move? Silver tried to remember...The last thing she remembered was staking out behind the bushes at the Jr. CBG HQ. Had someone found her? Had the villain found her? Maybe someone had knocked her out...Her head felt fine though. What was going on?

Last edited by HarryLove13 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 pm

OOC: haha everyone is getting kidnapped! it's funny! It's seems only holly is left oh well.

BIC: i slowly regained consciousness. i was lying on hard dirt ground. my head hurt like crazy! i kept hearing a constant scratching noise *scratch...scratch....scratch* as my head cleared i recognized the sound, it sounded like someone was filing their nails. i started to open my eyes when i heard foot steps coming toward us. i saw black boots walk in the door. i closed my eyes, i didn't want the people to know i was awake. "is the girl awake" a voice asked, it was coming from person wearing the black boots. i heard the nail file drop on the ground. A voice on the other side of the room said "no been like that for a few hours." i felt a boot touch my face and turn my head, then the boot moved away and i let my head hit the floor. "OWWW!" i thought, but didn't make a sound the second voice continued "i found her coming through the mouth of the cave. had no back-pack." "then she obviously wasn't a camper who stumbled upon this place by accident... we have to move her, lets go get the area set up for prisoner transport. after i figured that everyone left the room i opened my eyes again. i looked over my shoulder to see if the nail file was still there. it was. i used my foot to grab it and bring it towards me. i slowly moved and picked up the file and put it im my jacket pocket. i moved back to the position i was in when the people left. just in time, too, people came in. i felt some one pick me up, they whispered, "come on, it's time for you to wait until you can see The Boss, lucky for you he's in a meeting, but when he gets out, we're gonna find out who you are and what to do with you." the person was talking like i wasn't awake. "which is a good thing" i thought to myself. a voice only a few feet away said "put her with the other, that Alecia girl, until she wakes up, we don't want her any where else when she wakes up, if she is who we think she is" i felt sharp pains around my collar bones as if i had been pinched to make sure i wouldn't wake up during the transport. i saw black again. but i could still think right now, but not move. "At least i'll be with Alecia." and then i allowed myself to calmly drift into the darkness.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Name: Dillon
JrCybearguides or Citizen: Citizen
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, pale skin, lots of freckles, 5'6", petite
personality: Fun, Active, Spunky, Kind, Friendly
Other: She is a great friend
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Dillonus wrote:Name: Dillon
JrCybearguides or Citizen: Citizen
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, pale skin, lots of freckles, 5'6", petite
personality: Fun, Active, Spunky, Kind, Friendly
Other: She is a great friend
Great! Another citizen :] Accepted! Make sure to read everything that happened so far! So much reading lol!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Thinking with anxiety, I was bearville's only hope. There was others. People to help me. They were kidnapped. Missing. The prison they were living in now was very bad. It was not pleasant knowing you were the only one to know what was happening. The cybearguides in their cub condos doing nothing and some of the citizens just not caring. I needed help and wanted to call someone. I reached for my phone, but my cellphone died. This was ironic. What else could happen? An earthquake perhaps? I went downstairs to charge my phone in the kitchen. I plugged it in.

"Currently charging," it read.

I rushed to the computer room and started to use my computer hacking skills to hack the Jr. Cybearguide television and news crew on the internet. I hoped it would work.

I worked for hours at it and finally got it. I thought to myself what should I tell on the television and news tomorrow?

"Attention all Bearville."

I made my voice deep but friendly, so no one would know who it was.

"I know why some people are missing. Maxine, Bearemy, and the others. Some citizens, cybearguides, and Jr. Cybearguides are also captured. This is the work of people trying to take over Bearville. A man who is the boss and a girl/woman dressed in dark clothing disguised as a man. The victims are located under waterfall lake, there is a passage way. Beware there are guards and you could be missing with them. If you are brave then we must unite together to stop this madness, however if you stand and watch, that is your choice. Good bye for now. My name is Muffinator and that is all for now. Stay tuned for more information and stick together, before they get to you."

Muffinator, I thought. It was catchy. I liked it. I sent it to be online and on the news at 10AM so everyone would be awake by then. I yawned and looked over to the nearby grandfather clock, it was 3 o'clock in the morning. I only needed to wait for seven more hours. It was so long, I needed some rest. I walked upstairs and jumped into bed, hoping everything would go right.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:50 pm

OOC: Well, since I decided to faint, and the villain has the antidote...I needed something to happen with my body lol.

BIC:
Silver hated this. She felt so trapped. She couldn't see anything. She could only listen. But what good would listening do? She couldn't tell anyone anything she heard. This was miserable. She wished she knew more about where she was. She wished she could move her fingers, at least be able to feel around if she couldn't see. She wasn't technically conscious but she was awake in her own body. Did this make sense? She wished she was a doctor and knew what to about her situation. Suddenly she heard a noise "Thwack, thwack, thwack." It was a sort of squelching sound...They were definitely footsteps, thought Silver...But the squelching? It sounded like it was a muddy type of goo...good they be in the sewers? Silver couldn't think of another disgusting place in BABV besides the sewers...
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:23 pm

I made a Silver picture, there are two additions I didn't mention in her description.

Her owl hat, which she loves to wear, and her trademark green rubber boots.

Missing [Bearville] - Page 4 23w7246
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:31 pm

HarryLove13 wrote:I made a Silver picture, there are two additions I didn't mention in her description.

Her owl hat, which she loves to wear, and her trademark green rubber boots.

Missing [Bearville] - Page 4 23w7246
OOC: I love it :] It gives us a better picture of what your character is like!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:08 pm

I was sitting on the floor, thinking. I hoped that person had escaped. I don't think they had been captured. I heard clanking and looked up at the bars of the cells. One of the guards came, holding a girl. Sandy?

" Some company for you, Cybearguide, " the guard snarled, with a little scoff. She dropped the girl on the floor, and left, locking the door. I crawled to the girl. It was Sandy.

" Sandy, Sandy, can you hear me? Are you okay? " I asked, worried. I shook her and waited for her to respond.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next