Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing [Bearville]

+7
sandyverybeary3
bearvilleisawesome
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
katiesweet10
River
muffinatormanic
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Missing [Bearville] - Page 6 Empty Re: Missing [Bearville]

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:56 am

How were us, the citizens of Bearville take down the guards? Talk to them? Uhm... That was not an option, I thought...

My heart was thumping like crazy, my legs were shaking. My breaths were very hard. What we were going to do? The guard turned and heard my loud breath..

Oh why did I have to breathe? I thought.

The guard turned and looked at me, I felt the horror of being inside of the prison. The suspense was turning my stomach inside out. Then I saw inside the armor, was not a guard. It was MiguelSunshine!

"Miguel?" Everyone said, with a quiet voice.

"SHHHHHHHH." said Miguel

"Oh my gosh, how did you---" I said, he cut me off.

"Long story, the guards are all gone. The guy behind all this didn't pay them. They're gone! We just have to save everyone else." He said in a very low voice.

"Does the master know?" I asked Miguel

Miguel hesitated with a sigh,"I don't know but when I was stuck, I grabbed the keys behind the guard's back and he didn't notice. Then he left."

"This is a relief, Miguel." I said..

Everyone else agreed and felt like they could breathe again. Wait... we saw a lot of guards passing by though...

"Miguel, we were already here for 30 mins and there was probably like five guards that were passing by. Care to explain that?"

"Ohh.. That." He smiled.
Four other guards joined him and he opened his mouth to say something,"Meet Pawlette, Cheetah, Chloe, and Brown sugar puupy. I also helped them escape. There are more people trapped though, the person behind this plan thinks that some of us are the guards. But of course , we're not. We have stayed behind because to rescue everyone else, see what the bad guy wants, and get him."

"Hello, mind to help me?" asked Bearemy. How could we forget him? Everyone helped to get him out.

Everyone felt better and gave food to the fake guards. They seemed pretty hungry and the quest was still on.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:09 am

i left the cell again. and roamed around. i came to a regular wood door and stood by it's hinges. i heard voices. "yeah, those prisoners on level one thought they would try to escape" one guard said. "yeah, they think they still can, but we sealed off all the entrances, the only way out is through The Master's work area, and no one can sneak through there."the other said. "the rumors going around the cells are that some of the guards quit, but really the master told them to blend with the bearville citizens, and try to make sure that they don't start getting suspicious like those girls were." I quietly ran back to the cell with Alecia, she needed to know this too. and holly, but i had no idea how to tell her.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Spoiler:
OOC: Nice twist :]
"Okay, let's just free Bearemy and go in deeper. We have over fifty people, we'll divide. Twenty five come with me, I'm Holly. Two guards come with us too and two guards stay here. Where did Miguel go? Anyways and the other twenty five stay here and keep quiet. Just in case if we get captured or something, you guys can get away."

Miguel came from the darkness into the light, the kind guy with brown hair held the latern.

"Big probelm Holly. The entrance you came from, is suddenly sealed."

"What?" I gasped. I needed to breathe, but I couldn't. I felt like I was going to faint. Someone catch me I thought.

I fell to the ground but was caught just before hitting the ground. I could smell the dirt I blanked out, I heard voices. I awoke...

"What happened?"

"You fainted, Holly, for five minutes. Get some rest. We'll be here for a while. Everyone is taking a five minute break" said Miguel

"They'll be all right correct? What are they doing?" I asked.

"Exploring..."Miguel said and then looked away. Something wasn't right.

There was a clutter. I could feel the earth vibrating a little. It was running. It was Pawlette, she was gasping for air.

"There's still guards here, they know we're in disguise .." said Pawlette in a worried voice.
"I overheard them."

"Oh gosh, what do we do?" asked Miguel. He seemed to be looking at the wall. He was talking to himself?

"We'll just have to go deeper. I know for a fact, there's more people down there. More people have been missing from Bearville, I know they are here. They have to be. Where else would they be?"

"Okay, but only a certain amount of people can go. You just fainted Holly, you can't go." said Miguel

"I agree, with your health at the risk, we can't do that to you Holly." said Pawlette with a frowning face. "I'm sorry."

"No, I have to go. People are imprisoned and I have to be there for them! We have to go right now! What if something happens?"

"Are you sure about this? We can't lose anyone. We already lost a lot of people to this bad guy." said Miguel.

"But now we're going to rescue them." I said with a firm voice. "Let's do this."
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:11 pm

OOC: well now that everyone is in the cave, i think this is what bearville would look likeMissing [Bearville] - Page 6 Screen16

hahaha glitch!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Silver felt her eyes flutter again. This time she had seen the ceiling! She must be regaining consciousness! Silver felt her heart start beating faster! She waited for someone to touch her or make a sound so she would know they had seen her eyes move but nothing happened. She waited and waited but then it was too long, obviously no one had seen. She felt the disappointment grow inside of her. Then she started dreaming, dreaming of the grimy gray ceiling she had seen in the brief second of consciousness...Dreaming of its moldy surface...
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:35 am

some how, i had a feeling holly might already know. i just hoped this feeling was true. my thoughts got cut off as i heard guards coming in my direction. i ran as quietly as i could to my cell and made sure i locked it. i sat in the corner of the cell and waited i heard the cell door open and i looked up to see a pair of guards walk in. they each grabbed one of my arms and made me stand up. "Where are you taking me!?!?" i asked them, though i knew exactly what was going on. "Some where" they said. "Well some one has to find the stuff..."I said as we passed Silver's cell, i meant to sound crazy to the guards, but i hoped alecia heard me. I walked up a lot of tunnels until we reached a meadow type area, it was bright and full of trees and grass. it was like the inside of a volcano, without the lava. we crossed the meadow and i walked inside a door, i was cuffed to a chair inside a stone room, there was a table in front of me and on the other side of the table was a chair facing away from me some part of me knew that it was the person behind the operation, but another part wasn't so sure, until the chair turned around....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:07 am

I gasped a little as a saw something out of the corner of my eyes; coming from near Silver's face. I looked for a while, but there was no other flicker. I shrugged it off and looked to the side as I saw Sandy rush in into our old cell. I was about to ask her what happened; when I saw two guards come and take her away. I wanted to go after them; but what would happen to Silver? I needed to stay here with her. I hoped Sandy would be safe. Just then a guard brought us some food. I took the tray and looked at the food. It was a rotten carrot, with some rice and mashed potatoes, that were cold. I ate a few bites of the rice, finding it hard to chew down. I looked at Silver. She must be hungry too. But I couldn't force it down her throat. I went to her and made her sit up, her back against the wall. I took the mashed potatoes and put it in her mouth; hoping somehow she would magically swallow it down.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Silver felt someone move her arms, then they sat her up. She has no control of her body though so she was slumped. Somebody opened her mouth and put something inside. She could smell it...it smelled sweet and it was warm on her tongue. She tasted it resting on her mouth...it was potatoes? She wished she could swallow it. Involuntarily her stomach growled.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:49 pm

"What now.." I asked. I was tired of waiting, why couldn't we just bust in action?

"This isn't a movie Holly, we have to think things through..." said Miguel. "We need to form a plan."

I listened in, this mission seemed very intense. I mean it is intense. I was interested and wanted to know, since this operation was started by me. The excitement filled me, I couldn't wait any longer.

"We'll have a distraction, they get captured by some guards. The rest free everyone, Pawlette told me only 20 people are imprisoned. Does that sound good?"

I frowned. That's it? "I guess its a plan, but I don't think people will actually want to be a "distraction."

Miguel also frowned."We have to sacrifice and they know what they signed up for right?"

"Let's count on it." I finished.

"Attention everyone." I coughed to get everyone's attention. "AHEM AHEM." Everything was quiet now. The fake guards were watching if real guards were coming just in case.

"We need people to act as distractions, anyone want to volunteer?" Everyone looked scared. Their faces had a concern looks, I didn;t want anyone to volunteer. If they didn't then we were doomed, we can't get out anyways. A few raised their hands...I began to raise mine..

OOC: At Sandy, just play along with Joey character, he can't go on cause he's grounded lol
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:53 pm

OOC: wait what do you mean?
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:56 pm

sandyverybeary3 wrote:OOC: wait what do you mean?
OOC: you said the chair turned around.. I thought you meant the bad guy
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:09 pm

OOC: yeah, thats what i meant

i was just wondering what you meant by "just play along with Joey character"
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:11 pm

sandyverybeary3 wrote:OOC: yeah, thats what i meant

i was just wondering what you meant by "just play along with Joey character"
Like you can control him, like what he says & stuff. Cause he's not able to go on
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:22 pm

OOC: mmk that's what i thought.... but i would look really foolish if i did that and thats not what you meant....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Knowing that I volunteered. I was scared. I didn't want to go... Think of your friends Holly, think. My legs and knees were shaking and the air started to get thin as we went deep. I went with Pawlette and Miguel. We also had twenty other bearville citizens with us, we just needed to find everyone..
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Silver felt like she was drowning all of a sudden. But she hadn't felt anyone touch her so she didn't think anyone had intentionally done so. Suddenly she realized it was because she felt like she was holding her breath. She tried to take a breath and ended up making a horrible gasping sound. It made her lungs feel like ice and as she suffered through the horrible coldness the world went black again. Meanwhile her body was really burning hot.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:48 am

Silver didn't swallow. Instead, she made a weird gurgling sound, which frightened me. I used the little plastic spoon they'd given us to take out the potatoes I had put in her mouth. Her stomach growled. What could I do? Her body was still burning; I felt completely helpless. I wanted to help her, but I had no idea what to do. I sat, helpless. I looked at the grotesque food. I saw a weird dropper. It wrote; Put it in the girl's mouth. What? Was this, supposed to be for Silver? I laid her down, and dropped a few drops in her mouth. Her temperature slowly decreased. Who had put this in here?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Silver felt someone stick something in her mouth and immediately she thought poison. She wished she could move, close her mouth, but she could do nothing. Then she felt a strange sensation, her stomach grumbled in appreciation. Was someone feeding her?! Her stomach was garbling down the food, it felt so nice! Silver wished they would keep feeding her. She was so thankful! She was finally getting food.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:15 pm

the chair turned around. but there was no one in it. just a video camera. it was recording. i knew the person behind this had set it up "Why would you do this" i asked, i knew he would be watching this "What have we ever done to you, I mean what you did to Silver, really, she didn't harm you.or Alecia, or me, we are trying to save the ones we care about..." it had suddenly stopped after a few seconds of me saying this. the guards walked in again they had unlatched me from the chair and we walked back through the meadow and into the dark cave. The minutes it took to get back to the cells felt like hours. they had latched the down behind me and walked away. i had unlocked the door with the paper clips as i had done the first time. and i rushed into the next cell to see how Alecia and silver were doing. Alecia had a pipet (dropper) in her hand. "Alecia, where did that come from?" i asked....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:40 am

I was glad to see the dropper was working. I took some more liquid from the side of the tray, and kept on dropping it in. She looked a lot better. Sandy startled me. I told her about the dropper, " I found it in the tray. It's really helping her. I figure out who put it in here though, " I said, continuing to drop the liquid in Silver's mouth. I kept on dropping till there was no liquid left. She looked a lot better. But she wasn't awake.

" Well look what we have here, " I heard a male voice say from behind me. I abruptly turned and saw a man in a dark suit. I hid the dropper inside my pocket. He looked at me, grinning. His hair was hidden under a dark fedora and his eyes behind sunglasses. " Some cell escapers. Let's fix that, shall we? He pushed Sandy inside the cell and searched us. He made us empty our pockets. Sandy was forced to hand over her paper clip and he also took my dropper. He searched both of the cells throughly, making sure nothing was there. He picked up the tray of food and emptied it inside a plastic bag. He locked Sandy and me in different cells, and picked Silver up and took her, along with the plastic bag. Where were they taking her?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:02 pm

OOC: um, where'd the plastic bag come from....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:16 pm

OOC : He had one with him. I was gunna say garbage can, but that just seemed weird.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:00 pm

OOC: oh... ok!!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Silver felt a strong white light in front of her eyes. It was a fierce, blinding light. However her eyes weren't open and so she couldn't close them to block the light. She felt her face go red because it caused her pain.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Silver lay on the floor, she couldn't feel anything except the aftershock of the blinding pain she had received. She wished she could shake her head to somehow throw off the pain but she still couldn't move. It was so frustrating!
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next