Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing [Bearville]

+7
sandyverybeary3
bearvilleisawesome
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
katiesweet10
River
muffinatormanic
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Missing [Bearville] - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing [Bearville]

Post by sandyverybeary3 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:23 pm

I slowly regained consciousness, my entire neck and back hurt. then i realized some one was shaking me. i opened my eyes a crack to see who it was. it was Alecia. i opened my eyes entirely. i asked her if she was ok. i tried not to let her see i was hurt. i checked my pockets and i pulled out the gum, the twigs, and the nail file. i was relived they didn't fall out. i wondered why i had kept them in the first place. i slowly stood up, i went over to the bars of the cell and looked at the lock. i had picked a few locks in the past, but not with sticks, a nail file and bubble gum. i walked over to the corner where the wall met the metal bars. but then i tripped over a rock, but when i was pulling my head up i saw to things that might just save us, "Paper clips!" i said aloud.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:10 pm

I woke up the next day realizing someone had shut it down. SOMEONE SHUT IT DOWN?!?!?!? That meant no one got the message. No one heard what I had to say. Nobody knew what was happening. How was it shut down?!!! I was sure I had it correct! My technology class taught me how to do that, well actually my friend but still!

I thought...I knew it, the master mind probably shut the whole electricity down for something...I didn't know what but I had to find out. I looked at the clock but it was dead. The electricity had to be off, he probably knew that I was in the tunnel...

The sun was shining and I tried to turn on the kitchen light. Nope, nothing. Someone had indeed shut off the electricity...

Good thing I charged my phone, I thought and my phone said it was currently 9am and I headed to town square to talk to Cybearguides...

I rushed there and rode my hamster ball, people looked at me funny, but that didn't matter. What mattered was to help my fellow friends and Jr. Cybearguides! The hats in the fountain had disappeared but the Cybearguides hadn't. It seemed like they were waiting for something...

"Cybearguides! It's me Holly! You have to help! There's people under the waterfall lake! We need to get them out or else! Come on before its too late."

"Silly girl, Bearville is gone. Say goodbye to it!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? THAT IM A SILLY GIRL? NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ..."

Another Cybearguide named Briana came up.

"Calm down. I'll help, here use this megaphone."

I grabbed the megaphone and screamed into it with all my might.

"BEARVILLE CITIZENS DO NOT GIVE UP! PEOPLE ARE MISSING AND WE MUST HELP! THEY ARE HELD IN A PRISON UNDER THE WATERFALL LAKE! IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP PLEASE CONTACT HOLLY! WE HAVE TO STOP THIS MADNESS RIGHT NOW!"

People were whispering and BrianaCybearguide by my side. Some people started approaching us and some stood in their place looking scared.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Silver sensed someone come near her. It was the same squelching boots. Someone picked her up effortlessly and carried her. They walked in one direction a long way...Silver wondered if it was a corridor. She her a voice faintly..."Paperclips," it said. The person walked some more and finally deposited her in a corner. She could feel herself slumped against a corner. As soon as the squelching noise went away she sensed movement. The sounds they were making were from two different places. One from each side of her. Who were they? Could they help her? Silver wished she could see.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyangel15 Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:33 am

Everything was going perfect, however I noticed some people were up to no good. Maggie was my assistant. She dressed up as a guy in a cloak to make people think that she was the criminal behind the scenes... It was ME! Haha

We had almost all of our cellars full. Jr. Cybearguides... What did they think they could do against my sleeping potion? It took ages to make, finally it could be used for something that mattered. The guards I hired were from out of area, they are the best in the world. Once I own the bank I can pay them, however they are getting nervous that I cannot pay them. They say the prisoners are talking...

I met a guard in a lovely room under the waterfall lake. We had to move because some people were listening in on our conversation at the other place.

"The prisoners are talking, sir. They say they can defeat you."

"With what? Bravery?? HAH. As if."

The guard shrugged and walked back to his post. It was probably a half a mile away, I made sure that prisoners couldn't hear us.

My heart is rather beating fast, could they actually defeat me? I was supposed to announce something in an hour... Nope, it could wait. It could wait. Just then I saw something pop up on my computer screen in the other room... I raced to it. Someone named Muffinator, wanted to hack in MY SYSTEM and post something about DEFEATING ME. Can you believe this?

"MAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She was sleeping and woke up to my scream.

What if the prisoners heard me? They probably didn't, I mean they are sleeping!
Maggie came up to my office seeing what I needed.
joeyangel15
joeyangel15
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:31 pm

i picked up the paper clips and slowly unfolded them to make straight lines. i walked over to the lock and started to pick the lock, nothing seemed to be working. then i heard a scream, it was more some one yelling though. i flinched and dropped one of the paper clips into the lock. i was so mad at myself, but i didn't yell, i didn't want to be heard. but i thought i was because i heard foot steps, i thought they were coming for me. to have the boss see who i was. to be "delt with" i was hoping the foot steps would pass....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Silver had no choice but to remain rock still...it wasn't like she could move. She heard the voices...they were girl voices. They were whispering...it was Sandy...and Alecia. They were the two people near her! Silver wished she could talk. She wished she could say something. For now though, she was glad she was with Sandy and Alecia. It was such a relief. Maybe they could do something to help her...
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:02 pm

as soon as the footsteps came, they passed. i was grateful. i kept jumping at every sound.i felt like i was going crazy. i think it is the lack of sleep. even though i have been put unconscious, i did not wake up feeling refreshed. "No time to sleep," i said to myself, "i have to get Alecia out of here and see if they have anyone else." i picked up a twig and put a piece of gum in my mouth, i chewed it then took it out. i attached it to the twig and slightly put it in the lock. i removed it and the paper clip came out with it. "YES!" i whispered, "It worked!"
i tried to pick the lock again this time i succeeded. i motioned to Alecia that we could get out now. i checked to be sure the coast was clear, it was, gently opened the door *crrreeaakkk* i winced at the sound, it was quiet, but could be heard. i looked into the darkness to see if anyone was coming, looked to my right there was a small amount of light peering in on the dirt hallway, it cast some light into the next cell. in that spot of light i saw a familiar sight. Green Rubber Boots.....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:09 pm

OOC: Okay, just to be clear, I wanted to be reunited with Sandy and Alecia, so Sandy you found me right?
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:30 pm

OOC: yeah. thats what i meant to do
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:31 pm

It had been so long since Silver had gotten a drink of water. Not even a bite of food. She was beginning to feel sick, but what could she do? NOTHING. That's what she could do. She was a prisoner within her own body. Silver didn't feel well. It felt way to hot. Was she dying? It felt like she was in an oven. She started seeing flashes in front of her. A cloak whooshing past. A rock with three symbols. A green metal key. Then everything was black. Then the key again. Silver felt sick. She was sweating but she couldn't do anything. It was just really really hot.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:42 pm

Alecia and I were out! we were free! "i think i see silver...." i whisper to Alecia as i looked toward the green rubber boots in a cell. then quiet foot steps came closer with us, closer, closer. i snuck back into the darkness and as the person passed us, i pulled the keys out of the person's pocket, they didn't seem to notice. I knew they wouldn't, i had been taking my sister's coin purse from her pocket for along time, i knew how to do this very easily. i ran over to silver's cell and unlocked it. i walked in and sat down beside her. she looked very red. i felt her forehead, she was all sweaty and very warm. i was worried. she needed water or something, but we couldn't get her out like this. i heard the door to the cell close behind me, i looked at it all i saw was Alecia still in the darkness

OOC:
Hey Alecia, i hope you don't mind that i had you come out of the cell, just tell me if you had a different idea.....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Silver blacked out for the 5th time. She kept coming in and out of consciousness. Well if you could call it that. Technically it wasn't a blackout since she could never really see anything. But there would be periods of times when she could sense and hear her surroundings. And there were times when she couldn't. Like her life was being drained out.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:45 am

There was probably over fifty people who listened to my story. Everyone gathered around and I told my story. Everyone's faces were shocked at the end. I waited for their rest of the reaction. No one said a word. They had no idea what was happening.

Of course... they didn't know it was happening because they were sitting around moping instead of finding out what was wrong! Until now...

A boy with brown hair and kind face said to me,"Okay, so now that you told of this story, let's go get them!"

"Well, I don't think we can do that. I mean they're guards there! A prisoner there told me!"

"Really?" He replied. "Was it Maxine or Bearemy perhaps?"

"I wouldn't know, but they're some citizens captured too. We need to rescue them and end the mastermind behind this!"

The guy again spoke,"Holly, it doesn't matter if they're guards, we have fifty people.."

"All right, well we need some things to protect ourselves! Make sure to wear camoflauge and meet back here in 30 minutes with everything you need! We need to save bearville and the people imprisoned!"

Everyone applauded and said "YAY LET'S GET BEARVILLE BACK!"

I went home and got my protector gear and waited for everyone at town square.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:41 pm

OOC : That's okay Sandy. Subtle things like that are okay. Nothing like my character ran away or whatever. Missing [Bearville] - Page 5 Icon_razz

Sandy had gotten us out! I smiled to myself, glad she was here with me. She took the keys out of a guard's pocket, and opened Silver's cell. Silver looked as if she was burning. What was wrong with her? She wasn't moving at all. I looked around, there was no food or anything. Then I remembered. The guards had offered some food to me before, but I had shifted it to the side. I went into my former cell and picked up the plate. The food looked unappetizing, but we didn't have many choices right now. I took the plate to Silver's cell, and handed the tray to Sandy, telling her to feed Silver while I kept watch outside.

I watched outside, but there wasn't much I could see. It was pretty dimly lit in here. Then an idea struck me. What if I could contact someone on the outside? I immediately looked around for a phone or something to contact someone with.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Silver eyes suddenly fluttered. She had seen something. There was somebody nearby. There back had been turned though, they hadn't noticed her! What was going on? Was she regaining consciousness? She had been out for so long...Silver tried her hardest to make her eyes open, blink, move her fingers, her toes. But nothing happened. What had happened? What had happened...though Silver. And the world went black once again...
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:33 am

Everyone came back with silly things. Beekeeper hats, clowns hats. Some people came with practical items such as baseball caps, helmets, and such. We needed to go and hurry. What if they were already sent somewhere? What if they had been moved? No time for such thoughts, Holly. I need to make sure & not be the one who cried wolf!

"HEY EVERYONE! We need to get a move-a-long! And soon ! Right now! I hope you all brough everything you needed, because it will be a long adventure!"

Everyone nodded and said yes. Some whispered as silently as they could, I could still hear it though. The loud ones pierced my ears. I covered my ears.

"ALL RIGHT FOLLOW ME!"

We made our way to waterfalll lake and when we got there, the door was camouflaged with the dirt. You could still tell where it was, it was difficult to open.

I looked at the kind brown hair boy,"Will you help with this?"

He replied,"Of course, let me have a look at it."

He worked his way through and opened it. Everyone had a scared look on their face. I wasn't shocked by that fact, I mean this was the unknown to them. Anything could happen, but we needed to believe that good things will happen.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:46 pm

i was nervous, silver was getting more red by the second. i looked around the Cell. and in the far corner was a great thing, a bottle of water! i ran and grabbed it. i opened it, it was sealed so i didn't have to worry about it being poisoned. i opened silver's mouth and poured a little bit down. i turned to alecia and told her to watch silver. "I'm going to find the Cybearguides and Maxine and the rest." i whisper and went out of the cell before Alecia could protest. i crept down the narrow dirt passage. it became darker as i progressed. it was quiet, maybe too quiet. then a noise made me jump, i turned to face where the noise came from. it was another cell. "Who is this?" a familiar voice said, "What do you want now?" i then recognized the voice. MAXINE!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:28 pm

OOC: Lol, I am going to make things really bad for Silver....haha.

BIC:

Silver felt something slide sown her throat. Was she so unconscious worms were going into her? She tried to not think about but suddenly she felt like she was drowning. Was someone poisoning her? She wished she could scream. The world just kept getting darker though. Darker and darker until she passed out. Again. Her face started turning a light shade of green.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:27 am

OOC: why tho? but i guess you have to do something, and i thought i said the water wasn't poison.... but i guess it could be if you want it to....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:39 am

OOC: No I didn't make it poison, I just made it that way because since she can't move she can't really swallow. So to her it feels like she is drowning or getting poisoned. Since she can't move that also means she can't cough or anything which is why she blacks out again.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:47 am

I watched Sandy walk down; leaving Silver in my care. I went to her. Her skin was turning green! I checked her pulse, it was still going. I opened her mouth to find that she hadn't swallowed the water sandy had given her. I knew I couldn't force her to swallow, so I put her on her side and emptied the water from her mouth. Her skin was starting to get a little normal. She wasn't moving at all; and hardly breathing. Her eyes were closed. I tried shaking her and calling her name, but she wasn't moving at all. What had they done to her?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:13 am

OOC: ok... that makes sense Missing [Bearville] - Page 5 3494493907

BIC: "Maxine, I'm sandy! I'm a Jr. Cybearguide, I'm here to help!" i told her.
"You can't help me now," she said, " If i disappear from here, everyone else will be moved and you will never find them."
"Then i need your help, my friend has been effected by the sleeping resin." I told her, "I need your help to free her, i need the antidote!" "Ok," she said, "That i can do. it is a simple recipe, you just need chewing gum and orange juice sugar cane and some soda with a lot of caffeine." "Ok, Thank you!" i told her "Me and my friends will get you and the rest out of here!" i ran back to alecia as quietly as i could. when i got to her i told her the recipe and i pointed out one major flaw. "We dont have anything except the chewing gum!" I said, " But the person keeping us here has to have a place where they keep food for the guards, we just have to find an get in to there."
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:06 am

He looked and a strange look was on his face.

"There's a gate, and there's a lock. No way of getting in."

"Dang it, does anyone have like a saw or something?"

Surprisely a cybearguide gave me a saw.

"I keep it in my tool box, just in case." She said with a smile.

I gave it to the guy and he begun to cut the lock. It took a long time, but he finally got in. We were in, what awaited us was the unknown and darkness. Everyone started piling in. We saw empty cells and no guards.. Were they evacuated? We went deeper and heard clunks. It was the guards.

"Everyone HIDE!" I whispered and there were empty small spaces in the darkness that people hid in. The guards passed and we continued. Every now and then we would hear the metal clanks and clunks, but they didn't interfere with us. Yet.

We saw Bearemy.

"Bearemy!! We come to rescue you!" I said in an excited voice.

Bearemy signalled us to be very quiet with his index finger... We heard clanks coming towards us!

OOC: Just saying Sandy, Silver, and Alecia you guys are deeper in the tunnel.. Is that ok? Bearemy is first level.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:00 pm

OOC: works for me!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Silver felt someone turn her and something dribbled from her mouth. She felt much better. She still had the sensation that she was in water but at least now it was like a small swimming pool instead of an ocean. Silver's pale pallor returned to her face. It was an improvement from the green sheen she had taken.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next