Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing [Bearville]

+7
sandyverybeary3
bearvilleisawesome
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
katiesweet10
River
muffinatormanic
11 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Missing [Bearville] - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing [Bearville]

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:11 pm

joeyangel15 wrote:Can I be the bad guy?

Name:Max
JrCybearguides or Citizen:None. Villian
Appearance:He looks a lot like Maxine except he's a male bear. And a angry face on
personality:He's angry a lot, impatient, wants everything his way, and wants people to do stuff for him
Other:The twin of Maxine, mad that Maxine got famous but not him, and great at hacking computers etc
Accepted! Try not to drive away the plot though. Make sure to thoroughly read what has happened so far so everyone doesn't get confused Missing [Bearville] - Page 3 465488 Thanks!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:17 pm

"Yeah, imprisioning Maxine and the others in a cave?" I reply, frowning.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:45 pm

i must have imagined the hand because when i finally opened my eyes there was nothing there. i got out as quick as i could. i put my love bug wings back on when i got outside and flew into town square. I hoped that the others got out before i did....

"there!" I said to myself,"there's holly and luna!"

i landed behind them, before they could say anything i asked them alot of questions and i could tell i was talking too fast, but i couldn't stop

"Did you see what happened to HQ, of course you did, you were there before me, weren't you? of course you were.. anyways what were those people doing there?.... i don't now how i made it out, the cloaked person's and my eyes met, i wonder why she didn't follow me and take ma as a captive? did you here what they might have been talking about. and did you realize that the cloaked person is a GIRL!!!!"

i stopped to catch my breath and then said at normal speed, " Sorry, my adrenaline must be off the charts, i just really want answers.Hey where's silverlocks? surely she made it out ok, right?"
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:53 pm

"I did see what happened at HQ. And I haven't met SilverLocks yet," I say.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:56 pm

OOC: GTG, guys. See y'all 2morrow. :]
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:20 pm

OOC: I just realized I've been writing in third person and you guys are writing in first...Is it ok if I continue this way? I am just used to it lol

Holly ran but Silver couldn't move. She was frozen. She couldn't stay where she was though. She would get caught. She moved around a couch and crouched near the fireplace hoping the villain wouldn't see her. Luckily, the cloaked figure didn't notice her.
As soon as the door to the Cybearguide Headquarters clothes Silver let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. She listened for a second, and when she was sure no one was there she moved to where the villain had been. On the floor, near the trash bin, was a small crumpled piece of paper. Silver picked it up hoping it was a clue.
It read: I will guard the second key under the rock with the three symbols. Silver stared at it, clearly confused. Jr. Cybearguides were always working on problems on BABV, but she hadn't heard of any one that had to do with a key. She crushed the note and slipped it in her pocket.
As she stepped towards the door she heard footsteps. She ran to her hiding place and held her breath once again. The cloaked figure had returned! But it only grabbed something from the room and left. What had it been? Silver thought....she couldn't believe she had missed it. It had to be something important if the villain had returned for it.
Silver decided it was too dangerous to stay there, she grabbed a couple of BABV maps that the Cybearguides always kept handy and ran out.
Silver ran straight to Town Square hoping all the good people would be there. She arrived panting, "Hu-hu-hu He-Hey Guys!"
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:25 am

OOC: I'm back! Missing [Bearville] - Page 3 143839 lol
"Hi, you must be Silver! I'm Luna," I say, smiling.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:10 am

"oh, gosh silver, i'm so glad you're ok," i said, "could someone tell me what happened in there. i saw luna go up, then i followed her up, and as soon as i got in there i was staring at the cloaked person. i wonder why she didn't follow me?"
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:17 am

"I do too. But we still have to save Maxine and the others. Their still stuck in that cave. You heard the conversation the master and the cloaked figure had, didn't you?"
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:00 am

"Hey Luna, Sandra." Silver said out of breath. "I almost got stuck in there...I stayed there and then the cloaked person came back...I almost got caught but luckily I made it out." She reached into the pocket of her pants and pulled out a piece of crumpled paper. "I found this. I have no idea if it will help but I took it anyway." She showed everyone the clue which said: I will guard the second key under the rock with the three symbols. "Does anyone understand what it means?" she said.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:13 am

"I will guard the second key under the lock with the 3 symbols...", I murmmur, confused. "I have no clue....Maybe as we find more clues, we can figure it out."

OOC: I wish everyone could get on, i'm really cravin' some roleplay action. Missing [Bearville] - Page 3 Icon_razz
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:20 am

"i don't know either" i said, "we'll have to figure it out, and no, sorry, i wasn't there for that conversation. so maxine and the others are in a cave under the mountain, i wonder how they're doing, i hope they're ok." it was getting dark "i suggest that we all go home and get a good night's rest" i said, "and continue our search tomorrow. when should we get up and meet?"
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 am

"I don't know, maybe 9:30?", I ask.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:49 am

"that works for me," i respond, "what about silver?"
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:54 am

"I'm not sure guys," said Silver. "I might hang around Jr.CBG HQ to see if the villain comes back. I'll try to come though."
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:05 am

"Ok," I reply. I hop on my hoverboard "See you guys tomorrow!", I say, riding home.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:06 am

"oh, ok, just be safe,"I said, "just contact me if you need anything."

i flew home, i was scared for silver and everyone, but i knew sliver could take care of herself so when i got home i went straight to bed. i wanted tomorrow to come as soon as possible, because the sooner we find more clues, the closer we are to solving the mystery....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:35 am

Drifting off to sleep, I couldn't help but worry about Silver. She could take care of herself, right? Ariel was sleeping in the next room over, so I could'nt talk to her about it. "I can't wait for tomorrow," I say to myself, falling asleep. "I can't wait to meet up with everyone.'
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:19 pm

"Yes, I agree. We should all get some sleep and rest. Tomorrow was probably going to be very hard to get through the guards." I said with calmness.

I said goodbye and farewell. I waved and started walking to my cub condo. I ran to my bed and slept. I had a dream that I was being chased by a dark shadowy figure and I woke up. It was 8:00am. I got my phone and called Sandra to see if she was awake.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:28 pm

I wake up at 8:00 to the sound of...nothing. "Quiet...all too quiet..." I leave Ariel at home today, just so she can stay safe. I throw on a blue skirt, my old Camp Happy Heart T-shirt, and Ballet Flats. I hop on my hoverboard and head for the Town, hoping to see Holly, Silver, or Sandra.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:21 pm

OOC: Since Joey wants to be the villain, does that mean we can no longer control it?

Silver went home to her cub condo where her lion cub was waiting for her. "Hey Puddle," she greeted him. It wasn't going to be safe for Puddle here in her cub condo, especially during what she was planning on doing. She decided to take him to her close friend who lived next door.
She went into her room and packed a small bag of clothes for Puddle. Then she threw a sweater on. It was getting dark quickly and the night was becoming even chillier. She looked in her drawer for a small tape recorder she used for school projects. Then she put it in her pocket along with some extra batteries.
Then she went into the kitchen and made a sandwich for Puddle. While he ate she made three more and put them in plastic baggies. Then she went up to her attic where she kept all her camping/survival supplies. She grabbed two water bottles and a handful of mini flashlights. Then she grabbed a small camouflage blanket. She put it all into her brown backpack.
Puddle was used to sleeping over at her neighbor's house since Silver liked going on overnight hikes. So he didn't complain when Silver took him next door.
Then Silver set out to the JR. CBG HQ, it was the last place she had seen the villain and she was determined to find out more information. She found a good hiding spot behind some bushes right near the entrance. She laid down and covered herself with the blanket. She pulled out a sandwich and ate it hungrily. She hadn't eaten since her trip back from the woods. When she finished she calmly waited...Something had to happen.[list][*]
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:30 pm

When I finally got to town, it was the same as yesterday; everyone was still confused, the JrCyBearGuides' hats were piled in the fountain, Bearmy was gone, without a trace. I knew not to alert everyone about the conversation I had heard at HQ- Nobody would buy it anyway. I sat on the railings of the fountain, looking at all of the hats in the water. "As if i'd surrender...Cowards."
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:07 am

sorry i didn't write anything, i forgot i signed up Missing [Bearville] - Page 3 Icon_razz
well, anyways

I was in my beach house out of Bearville for a quite long time and I suspected something wrong, so I turned on my PDA and saw tons, literally TONS of messages saying what was going on in Bearville. So I grabbed what I needed, and brought my Marble Monkey, Lucky, with me and ran to my jet ski and rode back to Sunshine Shores. I immediately noticed silence. I went over to the Jr. Cybearguide HQ and noticed it was trashed, so I went over to my Cub Condo and called Silver. She said that the villain captured everybody and threw them in a cave near the Waterfall, behind the waterfall actually. I messaged everybody on the mission to find everyone missing to all go rescue them at exactly 1:00 tomorrow, and I am waiting for the replies, hopefully we will rescue them and our mission will be a success. Then, I decided to investigate, but then I heard some noises in the bushes. I went over to see what it was, I was surprised to find... GreenTracks! But, I noticed he was panting and all scratched up! He managed to mumble out " They're after me... " . I told him " We must escape, quickly." I carried him to my Cub Condo and took care of him, he told me that he escaped, and everyone was captured, Cybearguides, Maxine, Miguel, Bearemy, Pawlette, and Chloe. Also many others. I messaged everyone what he just told me. I said to myself " hopefully everything goes okay, but its 11pm already, I better head to bed, there's always tomorrow." I let GreenTracks stay in Lucky's room. "BedTime!"
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:41 am

I am awoken in the night by my labtop beeping. "New email.", it says. "What the heck? Who would email me this late at night?" I walk across the room to my labtop and open it. It was from a girl named Katie. It says she found GreenTracks and how we needed to save everyone at 1PM tomorrow. "I'm all for it," I type back. "See you tomorrow!" I shut my labtop and get back in bed, excited for tomorrow.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:58 pm

OOC : Ally, aren't you in town square in the morning? Then how is it the middle of them night again?

BIC :

None of them knew anything. I asked many people, all of them clueless. I got a message on my PDA saying there was a JrCybearguide meeting. I headed towards headquarters.

It was empty and ransacked. There weren't any people. The whole place had been ruined. Who could have done this? The masked figure. I walked in, to find three girls run past. I was confused, and just about to ask them something, when someone grabbed my hand. I turned to see the mask figure. The person I thought to be a man, was a girl. I could now see her long hair coming out of her hat. She must have tied it earlier.

" You guys just don't learn, do you? Come with me! " she said, clearly angry. She attached a handcuff to my hand and hers, and we left. She took me to Waterfall Lake.

The girl told me to close my eyes, and so I did. She said some words, and told me to open my eyes again. The waterfall had opened. We walked inside. It was damp and dim. She took me through a maze, with different tunnels. Anyone could get lost down here. We walked to a little jail. She locked me inside. Could anyone save me?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next