Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you get most of your rares?

+11
HarryLove13
karenbearhug
Bear
AleciaAutumn10
MamaNoodles
MollyFlyer
Loveablegirl
cyrus2hip594
GlitterL
Josh
Luv
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How did you get most of your rares? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you get most of your rares?

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:02 am

Yep.

And I'd suppose so. o.o Where'd you find that?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

How did you get most of your rares? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you get most of your rares?

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:11 am

Where did you find that Bear? You have them? Im confused How did you get most of your rares? - Page 3 Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:41 am

It's a tinypic url, maybe she had it stocked and uploaded it.

Has anyone seen them in-game? I could have easily drawn those, lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:45 am

I think they exist, that they're real, but were . . . I don't know, a test item. Something that wasn't actually a fountain bonus. And someone gathering data for the fountain items that month checked the inventory of the test account, noticed the new item, thought it was from the fountain, and added it to their list.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:57 am

Likely, Molly. That sounds plausible.

Maybe a Disney promotional item? Like the bear head tee.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:02 am

I had it on my computer, a photo I took. I can't remember if it was from my inventory or somebody else's. Let me check my attic to see if I have it...
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:06 am

MollyFlyer wrote:I think they exist, that they're real, but were . . . I don't know, a test item. Something that wasn't actually a fountain bonus. And someone gathering data for the fountain items that month checked the inventory of the test account, noticed the new item, thought it was from the fountain, and added it to their list.

Luv wrote:Likely, Molly. That sounds plausible.

Maybe a Disney promotional item? Like the bear head tee.

That sounds right. I'll email vwhelp... they might help How did you get most of your rares? - Page 3 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:06 am

Woah O:
They exist.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:07 am

If it's supposedly so rare, I'd guess it was someone else's.

If you do, great for you!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:10 am

And I just have emailed them. ^

I remember something about them, was it that I had them? Or I think I was talking to someone about them or negotiating to trade with them or something idk, now if BABV will load lol. My memory is vague. It was AGES ago though, well, not exactly, maybe a year or two ago.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:16 am

Well, if you don't have them, I'm thinking that at most you were trying to negotiate a trade for them.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:17 am

That's a long time ago.

Make a topic when vwhelp gets back to you; we're all curious!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:26 am

True ^ BABV still isn't loading. :\

And will do.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:00 am

It would be cool if you had them. What a coincidence, you having a photo of it and all How did you get most of your rares? - Page 3 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:42 am

I suppose they're very rare. If I had them, I wouldn't trade them, just for that reason. I might even wear them and show them off.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:50 am

I'd probably trade them. Maybe show em off a little first. I don't think I'd ever wear em considering they probably look like mickey mouse gloves.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:06 am

Hence why I tend to think they're from a Disney promo.

I mean, the Bear Head Tees are very rare, and apparently from Disney. Mickey = Disney, so... How did you get most of your rares? - Page 3 Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:31 am

Lol, same here. Their seem to be a lot of things from Disney Promos that are rare.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:32 am

I either brought the bears to life, or my friends gave them to me ^^;;
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:14 am

Your awesome trading skills never came in handy?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3