Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you get most of your rares?

+11
HarryLove13
karenbearhug
Bear
AleciaAutumn10
MamaNoodles
MollyFlyer
Loveablegirl
cyrus2hip594
GlitterL
Josh
Luv
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How did you get most of your rares? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get most of your rares?

Post by xTestDaDiva♥ Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:56 am

Furry friends, and my friend gave me lots of codes so...
xTestDaDiva♥
xTestDaDiva♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

How did you get most of your rares? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get most of your rares?

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:01 am

I did it without my starting bears.

However, I wouldn't be able to trade now without an attic, thus without a condo, thus without a furry friend.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:36 am

Without starting bears? Must have been a lot more complicated.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:21 am

Not really. It's a matter of technique and trading know-how.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:52 am

Well, in the beginning, you must not have known much.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:53 am

I learned fast. And there were no where near as many items back then.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 am

I didn't start with a bear also, and I did get a bear on BABV, but that was a welcome pass.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:46 pm

I have bought some of my bears, some came from a welcome pass, some came from contests here on BGF that I won back when I was active years ago (I am getting back to my active state ;]) and all my others are either from trading or siblings that didn't want thier rare items so they gave them to me How did you get most of your rares? - Page 2 610897
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Luv wrote:You can always keep on trading old fountains. How did you get most of your rares? - Page 2 465488
omg i still have a bunch of super old fountain items, what i really want are the cartoon gloves <3
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:22 pm

What are the cartoon gloves?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Luv wrote:What are the cartoon gloves?
They are these super-super-super rare fountain prize, hardly anyone got them, they are probably the rarest item on BABV, ive only heard of one person that has had them

they look like mickey mouse gloves, they are big and funny
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Bear wrote:I didn't start with a bear also, and I did get a bear on BABV, but that was a welcome pass.
Yeah I did too :]

Cartoon gloves I recall were like gloves that Mickey Mouse has. I remember someone had it in like 2009 :] They were pretty cool! I don't see a lot of people have it anymore though. Not really sure lol
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Oh. I didn't know the fountain dished out given items that scarcely.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Actually, the cartoon gloves have reached the level of urban legend -- rumors abound, but I've never found anyone who actually has them. I find it quite possible that it was, say, an employee item that someone mistook for a fountain item, and the mislabeling resulted in everyone trying to get something that few truly had.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:04 am

Cartoon gloves? Never heard of those. Which is weird. I mean, if they were offered up as a fountain item, someone must have it. Or they might wanna show em off by wearing them. I've never seen anyone like that.

Its impossible that all the people that have them are inactive. Has anyone here actually SEEN cartoon gloves?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:06 am

I have never seen the cartoon gloves. There were some rumors when the snowmen were outside you house and you could decorate it with the gloves and some said they were coming back.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:09 am

Oh, so perhaps it is a legend?

Do you think it exists at all, Molly?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:14 am

I don't think they are real. I have never seen them in my life How did you get most of your rares? - Page 2 Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:20 am

I don't remember any cartoon gloves on BABV either, but if it does exist I would love to see them. It may be an urban legend afterall How did you get most of your rares? - Page 2 465488
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:32 am

Who knows? I'm hearing about them for the first time.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:40 am

Me either, Cyrus. Or heard of them, for that matter.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:44 am

We should have atleast seen them by now.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:49 am

Agreed.

Has anyone seen the T-Bone necklace either, for that matter?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:51 am

Nope. Not here. Are you talking about the Steak Necklace Josh was talking about?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:55 am

Are Cartoon Gloves, this?

How did you get most of your rares? - Page 2 107o0nc
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next