Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you get most of your rares?

+11
HarryLove13
karenbearhug
Bear
AleciaAutumn10
MamaNoodles
MollyFlyer
Loveablegirl
cyrus2hip594
GlitterL
Josh
Luv
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How did you get most of your rares? Empty How did you get most of your rares?

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 am

Did you trade? Win them in contests? Gifts from friends? Got the furry friend?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

How did you get most of your rares? Empty Re: How did you get most of your rares?

Post by Josh Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 am

I traded for all of mine How did you get most of your rares? 465488
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

How did you get most of your rares? Empty Re: How did you get most of your rares?

Post by GlitterL Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:00 am

I mainly traded for mine, back when i was a huge trading addict How did you get most of your rares? Icon_razz
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:05 am

I'm a trading addict, and proud. ;]
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:10 am

Mostly trading and just luck How did you get most of your rares? 610897
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:14 am

trading and some from friends
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:30 am

I got my furry for free. A guy didn't want them so he let me have them How did you get most of your rares? 143839
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:31 am

Trades. For all of 'em, except the untradables.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:58 am

Buying lots of furry friends and trading How did you get most of your rares? 465488
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Some of my friends, like my Turkey who had given me a Turkey balloon, which helped me trade for a lot of things. But otherwise, I've traded for a lot of things.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Haha, Mama. I know you buy a lot! How did you get most of your rares? 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Trading, mostly. I use to be obsessed with trading :-)
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 pm

I am now. Though I'm sure it'll pass.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:23 pm

MamaNoodles wrote:Buying lots of furry friends and trading How did you get most of your rares? 465488

Same with me! Way too many furry friends! How did you get most of your rares? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Which one of you has the more?

All us kids can't afford so many. How did you get most of your rares? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Even if I could afford them, I probably wouldn't. . . I do regret not getting the dragon, but my wolf and panda are enough for me in most respects.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:01 pm

I've been on BABV since 07 so I have lots of old stuff. I had a couple of rares even before I got my first bear because i would trade the retired stuff. Now I have about 20 bears so some of the rares come from them. I also buy lots of credit items and wait for them to retire and then trade them.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:03 pm

HarryLove13 wrote:I've been on BABV since 07 so I have lots of old stuff. I had a couple of rares even before I got my first bear because i would trade the retired stuff. Now I have about 20 bears so some of the rares come from them. I also buy lots of credit items and wait for them to retire and then trade them.

That's a good strategy, with the BVO items. I just trade and never really think about that stuff. How did you get most of your rares? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Bear wrote:
HarryLove13 wrote:I've been on BABV since 07 so I have lots of old stuff. I had a couple of rares even before I got my first bear because i would trade the retired stuff. Now I have about 20 bears so some of the rares come from them. I also buy lots of credit items and wait for them to retire and then trade them.

That's a good strategy, with the BVO items. I just trade and never really think about that stuff. How did you get most of your rares? Icon_razz
Thanks How did you get most of your rares? 465488
I didn't even realize I did that, I mean back then the BVO wasn't there, it was all the super old pawlette items, I even remember buying a bunch of colors of the heart print tees but then i traded them all.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:29 pm

I do the BVO thing, too. I'm making a point to trade for them as well.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Trading a lot ! It was from old fountain items and trading it for bvo items and moving up and up :] But then it stopped cause high demands in rares is hard to get
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:44 pm

You can always keep on trading old fountains. How did you get most of your rares? 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Luv wrote:You can always keep on trading old fountains. How did you get most of your rares? 465488
I meant like when I was first starting bearville. I was saving up fountain items and traded it for bvo items. Then I worked my way up to PSI's
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Yeah, even if you can't get superrares, you can always do that.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:33 pm

I guess using the fountain item thing was a good strategy. I would have never gotten any PSI's if it weren't for my starting bears <3
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next