Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit?

+9
heidi02
emmie
GlitterL
Cheer
AleciaAutumn10
JanetBanana21
ariesgirl12917
GwynethLove
Daize
13 posters

Go down

Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit? Empty Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit?

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:23 am

I don't.
I personally just wear whatever looks good. Be it an HPT, or a mere Pawlette shirt, I just wanna look good, or okayish.
The only rare thing I probably ever wear is my Bunny glasses.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit? Empty Re: Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit?

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:28 am

Nah!
I'm the same as you Daize.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit? Empty Re: Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit?

Post by ariesgirl12917 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:23 am

For me it matters on whether I am trading for the day or not. If I am trading I usually wear more of my rare items just so I can attract other people with rare items. But if I am not trading I usually just dress in whatever I think looks cute for the day Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit? 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:36 am

Good point Aries(:
I'll try using that tactic sometimes.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:16 am

Nope! I just wear whatever matches! Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit? 465488
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:12 am

Not really. It just happens that most of my rares are in them. I mean, I think they look great. I don't wear them cause their rare, I wear em cause they look good Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:14 am

No, I just wear whatever I want.
I wear my bunny glasses and furry feet a lot just because I like them ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:59 am

Not particularly, but i do usually have at least one PSI on my BABV character, out of habit(:
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:04 am

no i could care less :3
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:10 am

No I just mostly wear what matches. Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit? 143839
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:43 am

Yes, I have to have something rare with my outfit, it is usually my coach's whistle or my babw heart necklace.
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 am

Yes Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit? 465488 I love wearing my Scout Sash with outfits
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:15 pm

I just like to wear what I have mostly Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit? 465488 Some rare matches my outfit so I wear it ^__^
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Rares just happen to look good on you, so you wear em Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit? Icon_razz
Even if they weren't rare, I would still wear them.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:54 am

I wear whatever looks good, but I don't have all BVO/Pawlette items, I have probably about half and half, so I do wear rares sometimes. Mostly the rares I dont want to trade.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:59 am

No one really wants to trade rares, even if they don't like them Do you care more about adding rares to your outfit? Icon_razz
I actually have most of them hidden, like one whole page of hidden accessories and clothes.
It's
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:21 am

I only trade away stuff I don't wear. Otherwise, I just hide it.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down