Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY)

+2
Anita
HeatherHeart
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY) Empty The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY)

Post by HeatherHeart Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:25 am

The Girl In the Woods

ALL BGF ROLEPLAY RULES APPLY!

About: 6 Teenagers in camp in one of the biggest woods in America, with the Group Counseller. They all get lost and lose track of how to get back to their tents, so they camp out on the floor with no food, or shelter. But in the night while they are sleeping, they hear an eerie voice in the trees. All of them wake up and spot a girl from far wearing white.

Application Form:
Name: <--- PLEASE CHOOSE FROM THE CHARACTER LIST BELOW!
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

My Character:
Name: Angela Nunn
Appearance: Curly Long Brown hair, Hazel eyes, Pale Skin, and Pink Lips.
Personality: Brave, Loud, Independant, Friendly and she worries too much.
Other: She came to the woods for a week out with her friends because she will be leaving the country in a month.

Characters:
Brad Smith
Angela Nunn (HEATHERHEART)
Ryan Duncan
Carly Ferguson (MOLLYFLYER)
Gabriella Cyrus (ANITA)
Mr. Blair <--Group Counseller
Rahima Yang DIED
Chris Mead

START:

It was a dark day. The day of the Total solar eclipse was taking place today. For 2 hours the who sky was dark. In the woods were 6 Teenagers and an adult. ALL staying for the same reason. NO WAY OUT.

Angela: Boy, it sure is dark up here. I wish I had my teddy bear with me! XD Brad: DUDE!?
Angela: What? Its not my fault I still like mr. Snuggles The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY) Icon_razz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE CONTINUE AS SOON AS YOU HAVE WROTE YOUR FORM. YOU ARE AUTOMATICLY ACCEPTED. PLEASE NO DOUBLES, AND NO RUDE WORDS.

Last edited by HeatherHeart on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:43 am; edited 4 times in total
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY) Empty Re: The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY)

Post by Anita Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:52 am

Name: Gabriela Cyrus
Appearance: Long brown thick hair that is curly,bangs to the side,Peach skin,Blue eyes
Personality: Kind and funny
Other: Nothing
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:58 am

Name: Vivian Ryder
Appearance: Black hair, cropped in a pixie cut. Tan skin, muscular build.
Personality: Bold and daring, she reads a lot of books on wilderness survival -- even though she's lived in the city her entire life.
Other: She went on the trip because she loves reading books on people who've endured through harsh conditions. It remains to be seen how much of what she's read will apply to the real world.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:16 am

Anita wrote:Name: Gabriela Cyrus
Appearance: Long brown thick hair that is curly,bangs to the side,Peach skin,Blue eyes
Personality: Kind and funny
Other: Nothing

ACCEPTED! Please Continue with the start The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY) 465488
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 am

molly, please select a character from the character list The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY) 465488
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:21 am

Oh, I'm sorry. Uh . . . can I be Carly Ferguson, with the same profile?
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:25 am

Yeah SURE! The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY) 465488 You can continue if you'd like The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY) 465488
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:32 am

Carly hauled a few branches into the clearing, pulling them over to the rough framework she'd set up.

"I think I'll have the lean-to finished by tonight. I don't know how good it'll be if it starts to rain, but at least we'll have some shelter. I saw some berries growing nearby -- pretty sure they aren't poisonous. Anyone want to help me gather them, so we can all have something to eat?"
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:42 am

"SURE! I will help Carlaaay! The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY) 143839" Angela replied. Everyone else just sat quiet. "Comeon guys! Where is your camp spirit! The tree smell, the starry skies, and you can't forget the edible plants! YAY! Im so glad we came! "yay." everyone said weakly.

They all went to collect berries for their midnight snack. When they came back, their hard worked shelter was all broken. "OH MY! OH DEARY MY!" "NO! ALL OUR HARD WORK! What will we do!?" Angela Cried.
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:48 am

Carly sighed and pulled a broken branch from the wreckage. "We might be able to salvage this . . . most of the branches were just an insulating layer, so even if they're broken they can help. I just need to go out and cut a few more solid pieces to rebuild the frame."

She frowned then, and looked around at the others. "Actually, how did this get broken? All of you were sitting here the whole time, weren't you? Did anyone see what happened?"
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:02 am

They all shrugged. "Whats wrong with you people?! ALL CARLYS HARD WORK RUINED! AND YOU JUST SHRUG?!" "This is turning out to be the worstest week with my friends". Carly comforted Angela while she was crying her eyes out.

"Wait, if you guys don't know, and we don't know, then what really did happen?"
Angela heard an eerie voice from the woods. "Hey carly, did you just hear that? THERE IT IS AGAIN!"
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CharcoalSparkle Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:28 am

how do i play?
CharcoalSparkle
CharcoalSparkle
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:32 am

Carly grabbed a pointy-ish branch and snapped her head up. "Quiet, Angela." She whispered. "We might not want to get the attention of . . . whatever it is."

Slowly, wielding the branch like a makeshift spear, she inched toward the sound. Was it a wild animal? An attacker? A rescue team would announce themselves earlier . . .
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:08 am

"Dont be scared guys" as they all huddled behind Carly and Angela.
"Ok. I may feel scared but im not saying it"
Suddenly, a loud scream was coming from the far east end of the woods. "BRAAAD! CARLY! AAAAAH!" "WHO ARE YOU!!!"

Angela spotted a tall skinny girl from far, with black long hair up to her thighs wearing a long white dress. "LOOOOK!" As soon as she spoke, she dissapeard.
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:46 am

Carly looked around, almost in a panic. "Who screamed? Is anyone missing? Everyone, we need to stick together."

She did a quick headcount, trying to figure out who it had been that screamed.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:01 am

Agh,It was just me!
Brad and Angela go do that somewhere else, Ugh!
By the time it was midnight I was the only one awake..I wanted to pull a prank on Angela..Since I loved animal I walked near the trees and picked up a snake I made sure it wasn't alive.."Perfect!" I said as I put it in Angela's tent.
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:18 am

"Wait! Where is RAHIMA! WHERE IS SHE! BRAD, GABRIELLA, CARLY, EVERYONE! HELP LETS LOOK FOR HER!"Angela cried worriying.
They all went into the deep ends of the woods trying to look for rahima as she went missing. "Everyone stick together! We don't want anyone else to go missing!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Angela Screamed! "Whats wrong! What is it?" "Its rahima! Shes not breathing! And look at her face! Its pale white!"she cried as rahima lay on the floor dead. They all stood there shocked, as they found rahima, on the floor. DEAD. "WHY! WHATS GOING ON!!" Angela cried. "I JUST WANNA GO HOME! WHAT DO WE DO WITH HER BODY CARLY!"

"Youuuuur nooot gooiinn annnnnnnnnnnnywheeeere!" a voice came from the woods. "ITS THAT GIRL! ITS THAT THING AGAIN! RUN!!!" angela screamed.

Last edited by HeatherHeart on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:33 am

Carly was doing her best not to panic. Trying to build a shelter while lost in the woods, that she could handle. Figuring out which plants wouldn't kill them if they ate them, that she could handle. Dealing with someone from her camp being murdered, she was out of her depth. She gripped her makeshift spear hard enough to turn her knuckles white.

"Okay. Okay, everyone just calm down. We need to stick together. We'll be safer if no one goes off alone."
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:12 am

"Wait. Which way was back to our ruined shelter?" angela said. "I think its north".
Everyone else dissagreed. "Then which way was it?! Carly Do you have your compass on you?
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:57 am

Carly was frantic for a moment, digging through her pockets, until finally she pulled the tiny silver compass out and held it out in the moonlight. "Yes, it's right here. And if camp is to the North, that means it's . . . this way!" she said, pointing to the North.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:16 am

"Wait, this compass is rigged!" "I certainly remember coming from that way" Angela said whilst pointing west.
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:48 am

Carly frowned. "Well . . . the compass only works if we know for sure which direction we came from. I'm sure it's right, but camp might not be to the North. Let's check our tracks, those are more reliable, even if we've gotten turned around."

With that, she carefully checked the forest floor in all directions, circling around the group.

Finally, she pointed down one trail. "This way, I can see our tracks leading along here!"
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:18 am

Angela and her friends all frowned immediatly. "But.. but.. but... but thats where the voice came from. Thats where rahima's dead body is" Angela cried

"What do we do! If we go back there, who knows who will be dead next! WHO KNOWS WHICH ONE OF US THE GIRL WILL CATCH!" Carly and gabriella tried to calm angela down as she was freaking out, no one knew what to do :E
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:30 am

CharcoalSparkle wrote:how do i play?

It's a roleplay, I suggest you take a look at the guidelines/FAQ to help you. You basically need to "sign up" by filling in the character form then follow the story and "go with the flow". The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY) 143839

Ask a Question about RPing - http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t57164-roleplay-faq-drop-your-questions-here

Creating a Good RP Character - http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t57165-creating-a-good-roleplay-character

Rules for RPing - http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t57163-rules-for-the-roleplay-section
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Carly froze in her tracks and held out her arm to stop the others from following. "Okay. We didn't leave anything back there but a ruined shelter and one place we know isn't within sight of where we came in. We won't gain anything by going back there. Let's move to higher ground, instead, to get a better view of the area. We'll be safer if we can see around us."

She scanned the area, and spotted a nearby hill. It wasn't too high, but would raise them above the current treeline.

"This way. Stay close, everyone."
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next