Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Roleplay

+2
MollyFlyer
Cheer
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Magical Girl Roleplay Empty Magical Girl Roleplay

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Magical Girl Roleplay

You live in the small, beautiful town of Topaz Falls. Your life is ordinary until you become a magical girl. Now you must defeat the monsters that a mysterious sorcerer is letting loose on the town, threatening the existence of Topaz Falls and the world. To defeat him, you must work together to create the three Orbs of Light: one white, one yellow, and one blue. But creating them will not be easy, and the challenge is only set to continue...

Story Updates
Orbs of Light Progress: n/a
Plot Progress: n/a

If You Have Questions About the Form...
Spoiler:

Character Form
Code:
[i]Character[/i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

[i]Magical Girl[/i]
[b]Codename:[/b]
[b]Hair Colour & Style:[/b]
[b]Eye Colour:[/b]
[b]Clothing:[/b]
[b]Transformation Device:[/b]
[b]Transformation Phrase:[/b]
[b]Weapon (optional):[/b]
[b]Magical Theme:[/b]
[b]Attack Name:[/b]

[i]Mascot[/i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

Last edited by Cheer on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Magical Girl Roleplay Empty Re: Magical Girl Roleplay

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:54 pm

Characters

Mia West / Mystic Beauty / Lucky (Cheer)
Spoiler:

Diana Blythe / Starry Glow / Midnight (MollyFlyer)
Spoiler:

Chloe Gold / Princess Angel / Snowy (Loveablegirl)
Spoiler:

Hannah / Flare Inferno / Roscoe (cyrus2hip594)
Spoiler:

Miranda / Barbie / Ken (lilteddybear)
Spoiler:

Sierra Stevens / Blooming Flower / Rose (GwynethLove)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cheer on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : New magical girl!)
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Character
Name: Diana Blythe
Appearance: Straight black hair, worn short and spiky, blue eyes framed by round glasses, pale skin.
Personality: Bookish, bold, and friendly, but occasionally quite random.
Other: Get on the squirrel, there's no time to explain!

Magical Girl
Codename: Starry Glow
Hair Colour & Style: Indigo hair which will randomly change styles on its own.
Eye Colour: Midnight blue eyes. Including little stars twinkling if you look close.
Clothing: Black swirly robes over a sleek silver dress
Transformation Device: An antique bronze pocket watch
Transformation Phrase: "I am following my fish."
Weapon (optional): Twin black swords, with runes inscribed on the blades.
Magical Theme: Night
Attack Name: Quibbler!

Mascot
Name: Midnight
Appearance: A raven that is generally seen hanging around outside Diana's apartment.
Personality: Immortal, snarky, and inclined to advise Diana towards the path that he finds most amusing rather than the path that gets the orbs the fastest.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:05 pm

All right! Welcome to the team, Starry Glow! Feel free to start whenever you'd like!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Character
[b]Name:Chole Gold
[b]Age:17
[b]Gender:Female
[b]Appearance:short red hair, black eyes
[b]Personality:joyful,and friendly
[b]Other:she lived in a town called flower power till she grew up and deciced it was time for a change

[i]Magical Girl
[b]Codename:Princess Angel
[b]Hair Colour & Style:Blonde hair long and her style has many curls
[b]Eye Colour:purple
[b]Clothing:Long pink dress
[b]Transformation Device:a magic locket she found when she was 14
[b]Transformation Phrase:I wish to be a princess
[b]Weapon (optional):
[b]Magical Theme: Royal power
[b]Attack Name:Princess Power

[i]Mascot

[b]Name:Snowy
[b]Appearance:A grey and white owl who loves both day and night but loves the daytime more.

[b]Personality:Joyful,loves the outdoors and indoors too
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Thanks for joining us, Princess Angel! We look forward to your start!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:48 pm

OOC: This is my character's introduction. How she became a magical girl. It happened about a month before the rp, but I figure I should still include this anyways.

Spoiler:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:40 am

Character
Name: Hannah
Appearance: Medium brown hair and hazel eyes.
Personality: Doesn't take jokes easily and is very stingy.
Other: Nothing Magical Girl Roleplay 465488

Magical Girl
Codename: Flare Inferno
Hair Colour & Style: Dark brown hair that is long and flowing.
Eye Colour: Red Orange
Clothing: Red and White dress
Transformation Device:A necklace I found when I became a magic girl

Transformation Phrase: Get ready to be burned!
Weapon (optional):A bow and arrow with symbols of fire carved into the bow
Magical Theme: Fire
Attack Name:Wildfire!

Mascot
Name: Roscoe
Appearance: White Shnauser (lol bad spelling)
Personality:Very serious
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 am

Welcome, Flare Inferno!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:38 am

Character
Name: Miranda
Appearance: Blonde Hair Blue Eyes
Personality: Blonde and doesn't understand jokes
Other: Nothing

Magical Girl
Codename: Barbie
Hair Colour & Style: Blonde and long and straight
Eye Colour: Blue
Clothing: Purple Prom Dress
Transformation Device:Lip gloss

Transformation Phrase: My lips are dry
Weapon (optional):High Heels
Magical Theme: Rich
Attack Name: Barbie

Mascot
Name: Ken
Appearance: Brown Hair
Personality:Stuck Up
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:55 am

Welcome to the team, Barbie! Magical Girl Roleplay 250319431
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:25 am

"AGH! I'm late!" Diana Blythe cried, as she ran from her apartment, a slice of toast in her mouth, a travel mug of coffee in one hand, and her backpack slung over her other shoulder. Normally, she'd be just on time, but since her parents' deaths the previous year she'd had to move to a smaller apartment that was further from her school.

In her rush, she failed to notice a hole in the sidewalk and tripped, dropping her toast. "Drat, there goes my breakfast," she said, pushing her glasses back up her nose.

A flurry of black feathers descended and a raven began tearing pieces off the toast. "Oooh, cracked wheat. You've got good taste, kid."

Diana jumped back, nearly losing her balance again. "What? Did you just talk?"

The raven stopped his meal, looking as awkward as a raven could. "Oh, right, introductions. Shoulda done that part first."

She stared silently, her brain quietly readjusting to the concept of a talking raven.

It turned to her, cleared its throat, and spoke again. "The name's Midnight, Diana. I'm a raven, and I'm supposed to tell you all about your magical destiny or whatever."

". . . does the magical destiny include an excuse for being late for class? Because this seems like it would take a while."

The raven glanced up to note the sun's position; Diana guessed he could tell the time that way. "It includes a way to get to school way faster than walking, so I guess we can cover the basics now and I'll fill in the details after class. My bad for not approaching you earlier, but you were reading all last night and didn't seem to notice me tapping on the window."

"Huh, and here I thought I'd need to call a plumber. Okay, tell me the basics."

"Topaz Falls isn't just an ordinary town; it's secretly at risk from attack by magical beings -- you read manga, you know the drill. Anyway, you have special powers that will be unlocked so you can fight the bad guys."

"So why do these bad guys want to attack me? Why should I fight them?"

"Eh, standard power grab. You'll know who they are 'cause they'll randomly attack either you or innocent civilians. It's nothing personal, they just see you as standing between them and ruling the town or whatever. And, honestly, isn't there a part of you that just wants to jump at the opportunity to do something awesome like this?"

". . . true. What risks am I taking? Is there any downside to using my powers?"

"You'll be protected by the magic, so in general your risk would be lower than if you're an innocent bystander, which you inevitably would be if you tried to reject this. Downside, not much beyond needing a bit of extra sleep."

"So how do I access the powers? I'm going to need to know this quickly, if I'm going to use them to get to school on time."

"Right, that part. Almost forgot." Midnight flew up to a rough nest in the corner of the building and returned soon with something hanging from his beak. He set it down in front of Diana.

"A pocket watch? Kinda beat up."

"Open it. You'll know it's destiny when the phrase comes to you."

She paused a moment; she'd prefer to have some time to think it over and ask more questions, but she was going to be late for class and this did sound so very awesome . . .

Diana opened the watch.

"I am following my fish."

In a sudden rush of stars and shadows, she was engulfed in a swirl of magic. Her black hair turned indigo, her eyes deepened to midnight blue, and her clothes changed to a sleek silver dress, swirling black robe, and surprisingly comfortable black shoes. Finally, two black swords in scabbards formed on her back.

Midnight cackled. "Nice job, Starry Glow."

"Oooh, sparkly. So how do I get to school?"

"Follow the shadows."

Shrugging, she stepped into a nearby shadow. At the speed of dark (which is somewhere around the speed of light), she arrived at her school. Shaking her head to clear the disorienting experience, she closed the watch. The shadows swirled away from her, and she found herself again dressed in her school uniform. Her backpack and even her coffee mug had been returned to her, and there were still five minutes to get to her first class.

"Okay, I think the perks of this job make it worth checking out. But I really gotta do more research."
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:22 am

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Monday again.I walked to the bathroom, fixed my hair, and put my school uniform on. Heading out the door I grabbed my messenger bag got on my bike. As I rode to school I thought about not eating breakfast. I'll problably be tired. Still riding I noticed A white dog in the middle of the sidewalk. I slammed the breaks, expecting it to move. It just sat there. "Will you at least try to be careful!" It said. I screamed. " A tal- talking dog?" I said. "Yes, indeed, thats not important now. Listnen, I was sent here to look for you to give you your destiny." " What?!?" He walked to the bushes and returned with a necklace in his mouth. I grabbed it and put it on. " "Get ready to be burned" I read from the back of the necklace. Suddenly a rush of fire came around me and a red and white dress and white shoes appeared on me. My hair grew longer and darker. " Hello Flare Inferno." The dog said. " There are creatures let out in this town. You are meant to stop them. I assume you know what your powers are." He said. " I rubbed the necklace and turned back to myself, to Hannah. I looked where the dog was but he dissappeared. " Wait! I have questions!" He was gone. I shook it off and continued on to school.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Finally, class was over. I left the school with my bag over my shoulders.
"Hey, Lucky, I'm going to stop by a store on the way home, all right?" I said. I heard a muffled meow coming from my bag. I assumed that meant Lucky had no objections.
I took the shortcut through the forest. Taking the path was a shortcut to the shopping district. I was hoping to buy something for Lucky as a present, and maybe some candy for myself.
"Mia!" Lucky popped out of my bag. "There's something here. You need to transform."
"What? Right now?!" I asked.
"Yes! Hurry! This isn't like the monsters you've fought before."
"Okay then," I said. After making sure no one was around, I reached for my transformation charm. "Mystic glamour!"
I was enveloped in a flash of light, and then I appeared in my new form: white hair, a white dress, and pink bows. I followed Lucky towards the monster.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:05 am

School was finally over. I walked and saw the dog again. " Hey dog!" I yelled as I ran to him. He was next to the store. " Hannah, transform. Now!" He yelled. " Right now? Whats going on I still have questi-" He inturupted me. " NOW!!!" Scared, I reached for my neclace on my neck, "Get ready to be burned!" . I transformed to what I was before school. I turned and saw a girl who looked like me, but in a white outfit. " Is she, like me?" I asked the dog. " Look out!" He yelled as a monster came hurling towards me.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:17 am

As chole left school and headed home she wondered if she was going to make friends. She had only been in Topaz Falls for a couple of weeks now and her only friend was her owl. as she walked home all of sudden she ran into something and fell hard.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:27 am

I ran as fast as I could towards the monster. It seemed to be running in the other direction. I could make out a figure standing in its path.
"Mystic ice storm!" I yelled. Ice crystals flew from my stretched hands towards the monster, freezing it whole.
I ran to the person. I hoped that I had gotten to the monster before it had hurt them. There was a girl there, with dark brown hair and a red and white dress. In a way, she reminded me of myself. "Are you all right?" I asked.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:16 pm

" I -think -so." I stuttered. Did she really just shoot ice out of her hands? " Watch out!" I yelled. " Heat wave!" A wave of fire came through my hands on another monster and it turned into ashes. " Are you, like me?" I asked.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:34 pm

"Nice one," I said, smiling. "Like you? Do you mean with the whole transformation thing?" I laughed. "I guess so."
I turned back into my normal human form. "My magical name is Mystic Beauty, but otherwise you can just call me Mia."
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:37 pm

I tranformed back too. " I'm Flare Inferno, you can call me Hannah" I said. " So, wanna go grab a bite?" I said.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:43 pm

"Sure." I said.
Then something caught my attention. There was a little ball of light out of the corner of my eye. It was where the monster had been. "What's that?" I asked. "I've never seen anything like it before."
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:27 pm

" I wouldn't know. I got these powers today." I said. She seemed like she had her powers for a long time.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:40 pm

"I was like that once," I said. I walked towards the glowing light and picked it up. "Just to be safe, I think we should keep this with us. Who knows, maybe it'll come in handy some other time."
"Hey, do you think that there are more of us?" I asked. "You're the first one I've met..."
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Diana had stopped at a nice little cafe after school for a ginseng smoothie to help get her brain back into gear for finishing her assignments. She thought she'd heard the increasingly familiar cries for help coming from a few blocks away, but the line was long and people would be suspicious if she ducked out now . . . and she really wanted that smoothie.

She considered going anyway, but by the time she'd made her decision the screams had stopped and quieted down to a normal background drone (rather than the ominous sort of silence, which would make her run faster). Figuring there was no rush, but still curious, she got her smoothie, along with a cheese croissant for Midnight.

The raven came to meet her as she exited the cafe. "Oooh, did you get me eyeballs this time?"

She rolled her eyes. "No, they don't serve those anywhere, so stop asking. Do you know what all that screaming was about?"

"Hmmm. Hard to think on an empty stomach . . ."

She held the croissant where he could munch on it as he perched on her shoulder "Eat while we walk. This way, right?" she pointed toward the woods near the shopping district.

The raven nodded, his mouth already full with a cheesy morsel.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:19 pm

" I don't know, there could be." I answered. " What are we excactly?" I still had no clue about any of this, why I said all that stuff when we fought.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next