Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Wolf roleplay!

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Teen Wolf roleplay! Empty Teen Wolf roleplay!

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:17 pm

This roleplay is based on the TV show Teen Wolf and if youve seen the show you problably know I'm making MANY changes. But if you haven't, I will explain it in the paragraph below. Hope you enjoy:)

Our story begins in a town where there are "strange" things. These strange things are werewolfs and hunters. You get turned into a wolf by getting scratched and if youre a hunter you are born that way. The hunters and werewolves dont have a good realationship. They made a treaty though, so that they couldn't get into any trouble together. As long as the werewolves don't hunt on the land the hunters land, then there would be peace. If you choose to be a werewolf, then you turn into a wolf by getting angry, so you need to keep your cool. Don't even mention full moons, your human friend you can trust will have to chain you up those nights once a month ( it makes it harder to keep the treaty. Will you break the treaty?

Soo..... you can either be a hunter, werewolf, or a human who helps a wolf keep their cool. Here is the character form...

Character Application Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Werewolf, Hunter, or Human:
Other:

Cyrus2Hip594:
Character Application Form
Name:Ari Miller
Appearance: Medium length curly brown hair, green eyes. Red when wolfed up.
Personality: Has anger issues, making it harder to be wolf but is very clever.
Werewolf, Hunter, or Human:Werewolf

MollyFlyer
Name: Tara Lowell
Appearance: Thick roan hair, amber-green eyes, and usually a bit of a sunburn because she spends a lot of time outside but doesn't tan well. She generally hides her thick muscles under loose shirts because it's not really considered fashionable for women to be so heavily built.
Personality: A bit of a geek, but she likes to spend her time outdoors -- in her spare time, you can usually find her under a tree with a good book.
Werewolf, Hunter, or Human: Werewolf
Other: She's learning to meditate and thus keep the wolf under control, but fully embraces her other side. She'll avoid fights if she can, but isn't afraid to get her hands dirty if needed.

AleciaAutumn10
Name: Louise McGallager
Appearance: Tall, with long brown hair that falls to her lower back. Has dark brown eyes that look black, and has sharp features.
Personality: Friendly and sweet, but not very outgoing. Always has a smile on her face. She's a strong believer in the supernatural. Doesn't trust people easily.
Werewolf, Hunter, or Human: Human
Other: Moved to [town name] recently after hearing about the weird things that go on there.

Cheer

Name: Alek Haloway
Appearance: His hair is black, and his eyes are dark blue with a purple ring around the pupil. Average height.
Personality: On first meeting, he's very bland. He has more of a personality when you get to know him. In a crowd, he only speaks when he has something to say, and that's not very often. He thinks about situations and tends to examine where he is. He can be rude without meaning to.
Other: He moved to the town a year ago after the death of his younger brother.

Last edited by cyrus2hip594 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:01 am; edited 4 times in total
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Teen Wolf roleplay! Empty Re: Teen Wolf roleplay!

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Name: Tara Lowell
Appearance: Thick roan hair, amber-green eyes, and usually a bit of a sunburn because she spends a lot of time outside but doesn't tan well. She generally hides her thick muscles under loose shirts because it's not really considered fashionable for women to be so heavily built.
Personality: A bit of a geek, but she likes to spend her time outdoors -- in her spare time, you can usually find her under a tree with a good book.
Werewolf, Hunter, or Human: Werewolf
Other: She's learning to meditate and thus keep the wolf under control, but fully embraces her other side. She'll avoid fights if she can, but isn't afraid to get her hands dirty if needed.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 pm

OOC:Shall I start?

It was Sunday, a full moon. I always go crazy these nights, I cant help it though. Maybe I can meet up with Tara, shes the only one I can trust. I have yet to find a human to befriend and help me. I head out the door and take a walk in the woods...
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:58 pm

As the sun sank lower in the sky, Tara looked up from her book; it was getting late. She stretched, and a leaf fell out of her hair; apparently, she hadn't noticed when it settled there. She checked her watch. Time to head to her safehouse for the night. It helped if she had a chance to settle in, and wasn't frantic from the moment she arrived. Less damage to the walls, that way.

She was about halfway there when the wind changed and a familiar scent came to her nose. She altered her route and headed in Ari's direction.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:21 am

I showed up at the safe house. I went in and setled myself and closed all the windows with aluminum foil. Now, I wait for Tara.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:08 am

[OOC: Er. I'd gotten the impression they were meeting up in the woods, but okay. Ignore what I said about her changing directions]

Tara arrived at the safehouse and stashed her book in her strongbox. The wolf didn't always have her priorities regarding books, and she'd need it for school tomorrow. She frowned to herself; always annoying when the full moon fell on a school night, there was less time to recover.

She looked over to Ari, at the window. Okay, odd. "Why are you covering the windows with foil?"
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:13 am

(OOC: oh sorry i read safe house so.... lol)

"Tara? Hi, I'm covering them because I have a theory that we only change when we see the moon, so no moon no roblem unless we get angry." I said.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:39 am

Tara frowned, considering. "But if that's the case, shouldn't we just be able to draw the curtains?"
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:58 am

I frowned, she was right. I feel embaressed. "Oh, our right." I said taking them down. "So, lets go inside and setup?" I said.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:20 am

OOC:Sorry for double posting but should we wait for more people?
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:43 pm

[OOC: Ah, sorry for the delay in replying -- it's really your call, but the RP section has been really quiet lately. Others can join in if they want, we'll just meet up with them later]

Tara nodded and headed in to her room. From her backpack she pulled a fresh leg of lamb wrapped in butcher paper, a soft blanket she'd slept on the past week so it would smell like her, and a denta-bone designed for large dogs.

"My strategy this month is to try and keep the wolf happy. Give it something to eat, a blanket to curl up in, and something to chew on, and it might stay calm."
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:59 am

[OOC: ok Teen Wolf roleplay! 610897 ]

"Thats a good strategy." I said. " The moons will rise in around ten minutes so we should finish up." I had a bag of my own. I went to the market and bought various meats and I brought a blanket and pillow to sleep on. I laid them out carefully and neatly. This was going to be a long night. " I figuered out that we don't just randomly change on full moons, it only happens if we get too mad or if our heart rate raises pretty high, the moon just helps." I said. " But if one of us changes on the other, keep them in here, don't want to get caught in a hunters trap."
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:48 am

Tara nodded and went to lock and barricade the exterior door. It was both effective in keeping others out and keeping them in -- even if the wolves managed to push aside the barrier, claws weren't designed for opening locks.

Task completed, she double-checked to ensure the windows were secured and covered, then went back to her room. "See you in the morning," she said, before shutting and locking her own door. Wolves could be territorial, she knew from her reading, and it would be better if the two didn't start fighting over whose house it was.

Then she stripped down, folded her clothes neatly, and stashed them in the strongbox. If she kept them on during the transformation, they'd tear, and that could be hard on the budget; leaving them out, there'd always be the risk the wolf would simply see them as another bed to claw at.

Once the box was locked, she sat in the lotus position by her window and began to meditate, keeping her breaths calm and even. The change was coming.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:53 am

I walked into my room and locked my door. I pulled out handcuffs I got from a thrift store earlier today. I handcuffed my self to the bed and thought about when I got bitten. It was so long ago I almost forgot. All of a sudden my eyes glowed red. It was happening.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:57 am

[OOC: And now the fact that I've never watched Teen Wolf will become evident. Basing this on various other werewolf books I've read, leaning more in the direction of wolf-like behavior.]

Tara could feel the moonlight streaming through the window, onto her bare skin. Despite her efforts at meditation, she could feel her pulse speeding up, the blood burning hotter. She unfolded her legs and stretched out, trying to breathe through the pain as her body rearranged itself.

An eternity or a moment later, it was finished. The wolf shook itself, adjusting. Locked up, no way to run. The moon called her to hunt, but there was meat in the corner. Better to hunt, but meat was meat. She tore off the paper and began ripping off strips of the bloody flesh.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:07 am

I yelled " NO!" and it stopped. I fell and hit my head on the bed, making myself even more mad. I tryed to stay calm but it was too late.....
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:56 am

The wolf turns at the cry, her senses telling her it was almost-but-not-quite the sound of a packmate in distress. She considers the room again; she's been here before, tested its mettle. The walls are sturdy, the door and window reinforced. Only the moonlight can get in, and only her other half can get out.

The wolf gives the lupine version of a shrug and takes her bone back to her bed for some quality chewing.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:04 am

I immediatly broke out of the handcuffs, not enough I guess. I smash through the windows an run into the woods. I'm free here. As I run I notice a trip wire after I trip over it and get hung by a huge net. The hunters. I immediatly turn back into human form as hunters approach. " Well well well hunting on our land young miss." he said. "No, just taking a midnight stroll. Why do you have traps?" I lied. I was always a ridiculously good liar. Maybe I can pull this off. He let me down. " Just be carefull out here. You don't know what lurks around here at midnight." he said. " Thanks.." I said. I waited for him to be ut of sight and then ran. Being a wolf makes you an extremely fast runner.

Last edited by cyrus2hip594 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:20 am

Name: Louise McGallager
Appearance: Tall, with long brown hair that falls to her lower back. Has dark brown eyes that look black, and has sharp features.
Personality: Friendly and sweet, but not very outgoing. Always has a smile on her face. She's a strong believer in the supernatural. Doesn't trust people easily.
Other: Moved to [town name] recently after hearing about the weird things that go on there.

This seems interesting [:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:34 am

OOC: YAY! Another person! lol start whenever you want . Right now its a full moon and we are in the woods at a safe house, catch up before starting though Teen Wolf roleplay! 610897
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:02 am

[ooc: So . . . Tara's the only one who reinforced her windows? Also, the door was barricaded and locked from the inside. A lock pick wouldn't actually let you in. You might have reentered the cabin through the broken window (glass shards are dangerous, though) but Tara's door is also locked from the inside.]
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:11 am

OOC: scratch that last part about your room

I re-entered through the broken window and unlocked my door and exited. I went to Tara's room to check on how she was doing and to tell her about the hunters, but it was locked. i went around outside and peeked through her window. She changed and was chewing on a bone in the corner. I can wit until morning to tell her. I went back into my room and lay on the bed and fell asleep.....
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 am

[OOC: Aha, alright. I'm not sure where I'll fit into all of this, but I'll start off with my own little thing. If you think I should change it just let me know.]

I walked carefully through the woods, trying not to make any sounds. I had my camera around my neck, and I was dressed in my black hoodie and jeans, with hiking boots. I had tied my hair in a bun, since it always seemed to get in the way. I sneaked around, keeping an ear out for anything unusual.

Ever since I had heard about the mysterious town where supernatural things lived, I had been wanting to move there. And now, I finally had. I looked up at the full moon. Strange how a specific phase of the moon could be linked to so many things, particularly the paranormal.

I hoped to find something, a footprint, a shadow, anything that would confirm I wasn't chasing after loose threads.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:35 am

I woke and checked the clock. Still night . I decided to take a stroll but carefully avoiding traps. I heard a camera click. I turned and saw a girl with a black hoodie taking pictures. I confronted her slowly. " Hi, I'm Ali. What have you got there?" I said.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:40 am

The wolf started at the sound of breaking glass, and paced the small room in agitation until she could smell her packmate returning. Once that happened, she took her bone back to her blanket and focused on chewing the marrow out. It wasn't the joy of running in the moonlight, but at least she didn't need to defend her food from others.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next