Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

5 posters

Go down

A quick question about bringing furry friends to life. Empty A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

Post by Jay902 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:59 am

Okay, so I got my newest furry friend, Redd the Cardinal, and went to go bring him to life in Bearville. HOWEVER! When I input the necressary stuff required to bring a furry friend to life, I was given a choice of the four furry friends. And since I can't have Redd be one of those four furry friends that were offered when you have a open certificate. And I actually want Redd to be the Cardinal cause that's what Redd was supposed to be.

What's up with that? I just want to bring Redd the cardinal to life. A quick question about bringing furry friends to life. 597500
Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

A quick question about bringing furry friends to life. Empty Re: A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:21 am

I think the problem is that you have a furry friend who doesn't have a personal PSI, so it functions as an open certificate.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

A quick question about bringing furry friends to life. Empty Re: A quick question about bringing furry friends to life.

Post by lilteddybear Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:28 pm

To be completely honest I don't know why the code would act as an open certificate because that is part of the "experience" when you buy a bear at the stores. I would call your local babw store and ask them because they might know. If that doesn't work you can try emailing Maxine. I guess I just find it hard to believe that they would have it as an open certificate. And Molly I know it is only a guess, I mean nobody really knows, I just don't want you to think that I am telling you that you are wrong.
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Hey, that's fair -- I started my comment with "I think" not "This is trufax". Feel free to contact Bearville help about it.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:01 pm

That is not fair, since you really DID want that pet.
The open certificate used to have tons of pets, including
the Spring Time Fun Bunny which is the pet that gives you
bunny sunglasses. They soon got rid of it and only put 4 animals
because they thought it was un-fair. I think if people message
or email them, they might put that back. But I agree with
Molly, you should contact them for help A quick question about bringing furry friends to life. 465488
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:35 am

Jay902 wrote:Okay, so I got my newest furry friend, Redd the Cardinal, and went to go bring him to life in Bearville. HOWEVER! When I input the necressary stuff required to bring a furry friend to life, I was given a choice of the four furry friends. And since I can't have Redd be one of those four furry friends that were offered when you have a open certificate. And I actually want Redd to be the Cardinal cause that's what Redd was supposed to be.

What's up with that? I just want to bring Redd the cardinal to life. A quick question about bringing furry friends to life. 597500

I suggest that you email vwhelp@buildabear.com about this issue. I am pretty sure, they'd be able to assist you with this. A quick question about bringing furry friends to life. 523903
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
Jay902 wrote:Okay, so I got my newest furry friend, Redd the Cardinal, and went to go bring him to life in Bearville. HOWEVER! When I input the necressary stuff required to bring a furry friend to life, I was given a choice of the four furry friends. And since I can't have Redd be one of those four furry friends that were offered when you have a open certificate. And I actually want Redd to be the Cardinal cause that's what Redd was supposed to be.

I suggest that you email vwhelp@buildabear.com about this issue. I am pretty sure, they'd be able to assist you with this. A quick question about bringing furry friends to life. 523903

By the way, if you haven't sent an email yet, please include in your email the information below for account verification and faster investigation of your concerns:

Username:
Animal Name:
Animal Type:
Animal ID:
Animal Key Code:
Receipt Code:
Date Purchased:
Store Location:

Thanks! Hope this gets fixed the soonest possible. A quick question about bringing furry friends to life. 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay902 Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:28 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
JoeCyBearGuide wrote:

By the way, if you haven't sent an email yet, please include in your email the information below for account verification and faster investigation of your concerns:

Username:
Animal Name:
Animal Type:
Animal ID:
Animal Key Code:
Receipt Code:
Date Purchased:
Store Location:

Thanks! Hope this gets fixed the soonest possible. A quick question about bringing furry friends to life. 465488

Ummm... The only problem is... I lost the receipt code!!!! How am I supposed to send my information to the staff if I don't have the receipt code!? A quick question about bringing furry friends to life. 597500
Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 am

Jay902 wrote:
JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
JoeCyBearGuide wrote:

Username:
Animal Name:
Animal Type:
Animal ID:
Animal Key Code:
Receipt Code:
Date Purchased:
Store Location:

Ummm... The only problem is... I lost the receipt code!!!! How am I supposed to send my information to the staff if I don't have the receipt code!? A quick question about bringing furry friends to life. 597500

I am beary sorry to hear that you have lost your receipt. A quick question about bringing furry friends to life. 597500
If you are a Stuff Fur Stuff Club member, please put your SFS number instead. A quick question about bringing furry friends to life. 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down