Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do people bring so many friends to life?

5 posters

Go down

How do people bring so many friends to life? Empty How do people bring so many friends to life?

Post by Luv Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 pm

If you go to a really busy server, it's like people are constantly bringing bears to life. It's awesome, but, I can't believe people spend so much money on bears!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

How do people bring so many friends to life? Empty Re: How do people bring so many friends to life?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Ikr !
On bear boulevard, theres like so many people bringing bears to life in one minute !
I say congratulations so many times its not even funny D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

How do people bring so many friends to life? Empty Re: How do people bring so many friends to life?

Post by Daize Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:00 pm

People also get open codes!
I find it really shocking too, it's like every minute, _____ has brought a new furry friend to life!
Really Alecia? I just stopped saying congratulations How do people bring so many friends to life? 708123
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:12 pm

I know I would like someone to say congratulations to me, so I say it to them . How do people bring so many friends to life? 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:23 pm

i know!! it's crazy!!! :shock:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Yeah its pretty cool How do people bring so many friends to life? 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:18 am

These people need other hobbies, lol.
Then again, so do I!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down