Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family?

+10
Kellz
Bear
Loveablegirl
Anita
Cheer
bearvilleisawesome
ItalianPrincess
MollyFlyer
retheriolu
muffinatormanic
14 posters

Go down

Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? Empty Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:04 am

I do it all the time :] , but mostly, I go on bearville or Bearvilleguide.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? Empty Re: Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family?

Post by retheriolu Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:06 am

Sometimes, I want to more though.
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? Empty Re: Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family?

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Nope. I don't take my bears around with me; they usually stay in my room.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:23 pm

I do I love taking my bear everywhere I go Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? 465488 to know that it's safe. Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Yes i do! i love my bears Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? 465488
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:12 pm

ItalianPrincess wrote:I do I love taking my bear everywhere I go Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? 465488 to know that it's safe. Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? 465488
That's really cute :3
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:20 am

No. But whenever my younger cousins come over they always ask to play with my bears Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:55 am

Nah,I just mostly buy them and leave them on a 'special' shelf. Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? 1107968042
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:16 am

no my bears are on a chair in my room
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:16 pm

No, I just go on BABV and BGF. Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? 1107968042
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Nope. But one time, in the 4th grade, for my birthday, I took me and my 2 "better" friends to BABW to create a bear. We took them to Golden Coral with us, "had them play Rock Band", and had conversations with them. I haven't really played with them since.. Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? Icon_razz
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:23 pm

No. But my little sister used to put hers in a backpack with the bear sticking out just like the character in babv do Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? 143839
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:12 pm

I like to change there outfits once in a while, but I am going to save them for my children in the future Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? 465488
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:41 am

Josh wrote:I like to change there outfits once in a while, but I am going to save them for my children in the future Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? 465488

Aw, that's good thinking. It's like passing down a bracelet or something down to generations to generations. Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:56 am

Not really. I never get the time anymore. They usually like watching me from my shelf O.o
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:20 am

Josh wrote:I like to change there outfits once in a while, but I am going to save them for my children in the future Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? 465488

That sounds so sweet. Do you play with your bears in real life with your friends or family? Icon_razz
I'm going to save my BABV stuff for my kids.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Maybe I will too. My mom always saves EVERYTHING of mine. I even have my notebooks from kindergarden. She's like, " I'm gunna show your kids ". They'll be spending a lot of time at grandmas.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down