Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club

+6
DemiDiva479
servineallheart321
LoraDazzle4
xoxoclaryxoxo22
AleciaAutumn10
AllieKat
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club

Post by AllieKat Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:45 am

Hey everyone!! I am so sorry for not replying! Things have been so crazy! Thank you for your entries, anyone else like to enter before I decide who wins? We almost have enough members so get to joining because soon I will be choosing our alpha and coven leader!
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club

Post by AllieKat Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:48 am

DemiDiva479 wrote:Username: DemiDiva479

Favorite Book from the Saga?: Breaking Dawn The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 143839

Favorite Movie from the Saga?: Eclipse.I don't like how Kristen Stewart acts. The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 708123 Like in the Twilight movie,it kinda looks like she had a blinking problem.

Do you run with Vampires or Werewolves?: Switzerland,nuff said.

Will you be active in this group?: As long the group is, then, yes.

Do you agree to the rules?:Yup.

Secret Word:Nessie

FINALLY! A fellow Switzerlandian!!! Welcome Demi! I love Breaking Dawn it is my favorite book out of the WHOLE series! Yeah but I can't imagine another Bella now, and it seems that she is MUCH better in Breaking Dawn.
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva479 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:20 am

AllieKat wrote:
DemiDiva479 wrote:Username: DemiDiva479

Favorite Book from the Saga?: Breaking Dawn The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 143839

Favorite Movie from the Saga?: Eclipse.I don't like how Kristen Stewart acts. The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 708123 Like in the Twilight movie,it kinda looks like she had a blinking problem.

Do you run with Vampires or Werewolves?: Switzerland,nuff said.

Will you be active in this group?: As long the group is, then, yes.

Do you agree to the rules?:Yup.

Secret Word:Nessie

FINALLY! A fellow Switzerlandian!!! Welcome Demi! I love Breaking Dawn it is my favorite book out of the WHOLE series! Yeah but I can't imagine another Bella now, and it seems that she is MUCH better in Breaking Dawn.

Thank you!And yes! The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 465488 When is the Switzerland uniform going to be posted?
DemiDiva479
DemiDiva479
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:55 am

Uh soon when we get some more people to join, guys Breaking Dawn is less than a month away! Are you guys excited!?
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:57 am

ANNONOUCEMENT! AleciaAutumn10 has won the banner contest! Thank you all for the entries! Congratz!
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:47 am

Congratz Aly:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegal1235 Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:15 am

Username: Horsegal1235 & MeganAugust152
Favorite Book from the Saga?: Tied between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn C:
Favorite Movie from the Saga?: So far, Definitely Eclipse The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 143839
Do you run with Vampires or Werewolves?: Vampires The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 143839
Will you be active in this group?: As Much as I can be
Do you agree to the rules?: Yup C:
Secret Word: Nessie
horsegal1235
horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Thanks Clara The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 143839
Woop, glad you guys liked it. Let's start a conversation --

Jacob or Edward (Team Switzerland, you gotta choose one)? And why?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:33 pm

horsegal1235 wrote:Username: Horsegal1235 & MeganAugust152
Favorite Book from the Saga?: Tied between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn C:
Favorite Movie from the Saga?: So far, Definitely Eclipse The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 143839
Do you run with Vampires or Werewolves?: Vampires The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 143839
Will you be active in this group?: As Much as I can be
Do you agree to the rules?: Yup C:
Secret Word: Nessie

Welcome Megan! Awesome another member of our local BABV vampire coven!

Alrighty then! Only need one more member for each group before I choose Alpha and coven leader!

Alecia: Darn you! Uh....I have to say....Jacob! I love Edward but I need my personal space The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 66035

I'd push him into a bonfire the first day I had switched with Bella. I still love him though The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 3494493907 Jacob, I just love him, he is sarcastic, playful, and a smart alec. Much like myself The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 610897 and I could really use him in the winter time! He can be sweet when he wants to be, and....that six pack!
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:08 am

Edward is my favorite buttttt Jacob is cuterrrrrrrrr:) lol
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:45 am

I like Jacob a lot more too. Edward comes off to me as the weird stalker-mysterious type. I like guys who are funny. Edward's just, bleh. He's pretty overprotective too. I like Jacob, he's sweet, sarcastic, and kinda funny.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:25 am

Hello all! Sorry I have not posted in a while, BUT I had reason to not post for so long! It was my birthday Tuesday! The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 599963 So I was busy jumping around my house in my new freakin' awesome combat boots, while listening to Evanescence and whooping over my midnight showing tickets for Breaking Dawn!

So I have decided to go ahead and choose Alpha and coven leader!

And your new coven leader for the BABV vampire coven is...

Xoxoclaryxoxo22!!!!!

Congratz!!! And now your new Alpha for the BABV wolf-pack is...

LoraDazzle4!!!

Congratz you two! Now that we have our leaders, I am planning a prowl in BABV! Tell me when you guys shall be avaliable!!

And one more thing...ADVERTISE!!! ADVERTISE!!! We need more members!

Thanks everyone!

-Allie Cullen-Black-Salvatore

PS:

Question of the Day!:

Who is your favorite character (other than Edward, Jacob, Bella) and why?
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:30 am

Omgggshhh thanks!!! congratz Lora!The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 465488
ps:
Alice because she is sweet and nice:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:33 am

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 286981 lora should lose
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:35 am

Xoxoclaryxoxo22: Your welcome! The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 203437 Alice! She is so awesome! But I have to say...Carlisle. I just LOVE him, how he fights his nature and how sweet and kind he is. Not to metion I met the actor who plays him, this summer! He is so funny!

servineallheart321: That's not very nice, I chose Lora for a reason. The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 3483496927

Last edited by AllieKat on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:38 am; edited 2 times in total
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:40 am

Woot~! Let's do this Lora The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 203437

I'm pretty much free after school. My time zone is EST+1 hour. We can meet on the weekend sometime, and chat on chatbox, if it's open. I would say my other favorite character would be Seth Clearwater. He's just so happy, and kinda undecided. He's neutral. I like how he sticks with Jacob when they separate and stuff, and I like his sandy color :3
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:46 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Woot~! Let's do this Lora The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 203437

I'm pretty much free after school. My time zone is EST+1 hour. We can meet on the weekend sometime, and chat on chatbox, if it's open. I would say my other favorite character would be Seth Clearwater. He's just so happy, and kinda undecided. He's neutral. I like how he sticks with Jacob when they separate and stuff, and I like his sandy color :3

Awesome! I have the same time-zone, I was going to schedule it for this weekend but I am going to an amusment park instead pale .......DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!

Ahem so anyway, maybe next weekend on a Saturday, be looking out for more updates on the meet n greet LOL! Does anyone want to host the little get-together for the Twi-Hards in their cub condo? If not we can all meet in mine The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 86391

And PLEASE! Wear your uniforms, Wolfs and Vamps. Demi I have not forgotton bout ya still need to figure out Switzerland!
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:39 am

servineallheart321 that is not nice The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 3483496927
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:00 pm

AllieKat wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Woot~! Let's do this Lora The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 203437

Awesome! I have the same time-zone, I was going to schedule it for this weekend but I am going to an amusment park instead pale .......DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!

Ahem so anyway, maybe next weekend on a Saturday, be looking out for more updates on the meet n greet LOL! Does anyone want to host the little get-together for the Twi-Hards in their cub condo? If not we can all meet in mine The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 86391

And PLEASE! Wear your uniforms, Wolfs and Vamps. Demi I have not forgotton bout ya still need to figure out Switzerland!

Haha, it's fine. I'll buy my uniform the next time I'm on. I can't go in cub condos, caus eI don't have a bear. Could we keep it in like an empty den, so we won't be interrupted and stuff? And if we do decide to meet, make sure you post it on here too, just so everyone knows. I'll start making a few join The Twilight Fan Club siggys soon, for publicity. You can make some cool gif ones, cause your really good at those The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:12 pm

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
AllieKat wrote:

Haha, it's fine. I'll buy my uniform the next time I'm on. I can't go in cub condos, caus eI don't have a bear. Could we keep it in like an empty den, so we won't be interrupted and stuff? And if we do decide to meet, make sure you post it on here too, just so everyone knows. I'll start making a few join The Twilight Fan Club siggys soon, for publicity. You can make some cool gif ones, cause your really good at those The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 143839

Whoops didn't think of that! Yeah totally, OK! I'll get to work on them and post them here when I'm done! Thanks The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 3995522027

*EDIT

Here is a VERY quick siggie that I whipped up, hope ya'll like The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 465488

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 34pkzh4
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:31 am

cute:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Looks awesome! I'll get started somewhere over the weekend. Make sure to post the siggy links on the first post, so everyone can use them and promote it The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Awwwwwwwwwww, I'm the Alphaaa (: Thankieees The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 143839 Sorry I am really busy these days because I'm in exams♥ Servine... Um, I guess you should be a bit more polite (: My favourite is JACOB (: Because he's cute, has a great personality and he's a wolf♥ And the siggy is amazing Allie!♥ I can meet this anytime this week i'm UK+1, And Alliie, can I make some Icons and stuff, I feel like making some haha The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 Icon_razz Sorry I keep editing, I'm adding stuff in hehe.
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:51 am

lol i can also meet you the time you want I'm in the Eastern part lol:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:49 am

Sorry everyone! Was gone for the weekend at the Halloween Haunt at King's Island. Very scary! We went into a haunted house thing called Holiday Haunt, and my friend was walking into the house when this vampire dude jumped out and growled at her, and instead of a regular human reaction, she hissed at him and ran! LOL! She looked back at him and he was giving her a 'are you serious look' Bahahaha! Also her little sister had a vampire jump out at her and instead of scaring her he goes "Hey beautiful" she made a freaky face and then screamed at him! He smiled and nodded his head going "Yeah". So anyway, You are very welcome Lora! I will be making more icons and siggies soon! Just post the siggies and icons here and I'll put them on the front page for people to use The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 2 465488
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next