Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club

Post by AllieKat on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:57 am

Yep seems like we are all too busy for our own good! How about you guys post some times and dates that you are free and then we will all decide on a date The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 465488
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club

Post by LoraDazzle4 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:11 am

Maybe this saturday?
Like at the same time~5pm EST The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 143839?
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:12 am

Saturday:) at 5pm
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 am

I'm free this weekend, so Saturday at 5 is fine for me too. The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:23 am

Alrighty Saturday at 5 PM Eastern it is! Same place, remember to wear your uniforms and we will be using the chatbox. Anybody going to see Breaking Dawn this weekend? I'm seeing it Friday CHAYEAH!!!!
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:21 am

Favorite Book from the Saga?: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner..? The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 143839 The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 143839 Or breaking dawn if I'm not allowed that. The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 1107968042

Favorite Movie from the Saga?: Eclipse

Do you run with Vampires or Werewolves?: Vampires

Will you be active in this group?: Possibly..? The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 Icon_razz I'm fairly busy with exams lately, but hey.The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 1107968042

Do you agree to the rules?: Yup
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:00 am

Test wrote:
Favorite Book from the Saga?: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner..? The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 143839 The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 143839 Or breaking dawn if I'm not allowed that. The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 1107968042

Favorite Movie from the Saga?: Eclipse

Do you run with Vampires or Werewolves?: Vampires

Will you be active in this group?: Possibly..? The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 Icon_razz I'm fairly busy with exams lately, but hey.The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 1107968042

Do you agree to the rules?: Yup

Welcome to the coven Test! Oooo I love Short Second Life too! It counts The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 465488

AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:39 am

I wanna go, I'm gunna start making some plans with my friends. Can't wait!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:08 am

I'm going to see BD on friday The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 143839
So excited!♥
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:48 am

I hate how they made it into 2 parts. D:

I made a siggy for the club, I was in the mood for graphic making The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 Icon_razz The code is underneath it if you wanna put it on the first page. I'm not really sure if that's Renesmee, cause she's supposed to have ringlets, but I put her in there anyways.

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 805ce910

Code:
[img]http://i40.servimg.com/u/f40/16/50/16/48/805ce910.jpg[/img]
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:54 am

OMG!!! I love it!!!! Oh goodness it is amazing!!!! Yes that's Nessie all right The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 465488

Uh guys could I ask a huge favor? Would any of you consider rescheduling for either tomorrow or Friday? Cuz hehehe a bunch of my friends and I are going to have a huge sleepover and then go see Breaking Dawn Saturday.

Hehehe, don't look at me like that, if you guys can't just go ahead and meet without me if you want, I'd have the coven leader and Alpha in charge.
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:57 am

I might be able to make it tomorrow (: I don't think on friday though. I'm not going to the premiere, no one can drive us there D;
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:48 am

I'll see if I can make it. At 5 right? Sure. Tomorrows fine with me too.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 am

Alrighty tomorrow at 5! Thanks for the grace guys The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 776094645
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:14 am

Just a reminder for all of you (and myself lol) we are meeting tonight at 5 PM Eastern in the Us in the Waterfall den in Friendship Forest Park! Wear your uniforms and be logged into the chatbox here on BGF. Our coven leader and Alpha can pick some games in BABV that the vampires and werewolves can challenge eachother in. We will just chill and talk together, we can pose for pictures too. Anyone want to take the pictures?

Can't wait to see you all! We will end at around 6 Eastern, since I do have to get ready for my midnight showing of Breaking Dawn! But the latest I can stay is like 8 so if y'all want to hang a bit longer I don't mind.

Answer back if you're coming!
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:03 am

I'm just about to log in The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 465488 But I don't think I will stay a long time cause I gotta go...
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:18 am

Sorry would have been on sooner was sitting for five minutes while my mother took FOREVER on the laptop Hehehe, are you going to be here at around 5 eastern? I think that's when all the members are coming.
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:47 am

OK I'm logged on now The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 465488
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:49 am

I'm logging on now, see you guys there!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:53 am

Anyone here yet? Just wondering cuz two chicks are here with me.....
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:55 am

I'm there.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:56 am

OK seems like the chatbox is MIA so we can just talk here The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 465488
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:59 am

Yeah, it's usually open on weekends. I even got my wolf ears on The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 4 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:00 am

HAHA I just noticed, you look AH-Mazing should we wait a few minutes for people to arrive or what?
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:03 am

BAHAHAHA So awkward!!!!
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum