Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club

Post by AllieKat Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:19 am

OK! I have set a time for our meeting!

3 PM Eastern Time

12 Noon Pacific Time

7 PM UK (I thought I had someone in the UK)

If anyone else needs a different time zone let me know, and also if I made any mistakes let me know also! I did the different time zones on an online time converter.

We will meet in the US, in the den called Waterfall, and we will all gather in the Entrance. Wear your uniforms according to your team (Demi, I am working on the Switzerland uniform!) Lora and Clary I need your help figuring out some activites for each team. I am open to any ideas!

AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:46 am

when is it??
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:49 am

You see I am sometimes too ditzy for my own good The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 3483496927 This Saturday November 5, 2011, at least in eastern US time.
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 am

ok thanks:) can it be before 4pm because i'm going to a party at 4pm eastern.lol:O)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:37 am

OK I'll change it to 1 PM eastern The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 465488
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:01 am

ok thanks:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm

OK everyone I feel very bad but I have to cancel our meeting for tomorrow The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 597500 A lot of things came up that I need to attend to so The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 43940

We can schedule it for next Saturday, sorry guys The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 951883
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:37 am

it's ok, i have to do a lot of things today too The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 597500 but next Saturday The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 465488
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:42 pm

It's fine. I had to go somewhere too. [:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:04 am

It's ok The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 610897
I'll try to come♥ C:
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegal1235 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:53 am

i'll try to come.. i may or may not have internet service this weekend though..
horsegal1235
horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:13 am

OK about tomorrow.....hehe.

NOT MY FAULT! Blame my mother, I was planning on meeting you guys tomorrow but now she is forcing me to this girl's birthday party (I'm sorry but the girl is SO annoying) So I have to cancel yet AGAIN The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 66035

But maybe we could do it Sunday if everyone can make it, I was nice to you all last time but now I'm too lazy to figure out the other time zones The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 Icon_razz

We would meet at 5 PM Eastern, in Waterfall Den in the Friendship Forest Park. We can chat in the chatbox to commincate. WEAR YOUR UNIFORMS!! After we all meet and do some things together the BABV Coven and Pack leaders may do as they please with their pack/coven. Demi if you come we can just do something random The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 Icon_razz

I am so so so so so SORRY yet again for cancelling on you guys again, but it's not my fault The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 66035

Please post on here ASAP if you guys are able to make it!
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 am

I can:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:27 am

I will try to make it The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 610897
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:08 am

Awesome! So we will just meet tomorrow. The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 465488

OMG Lora I am in LOVE with your avatar!!! The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 776094645
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:16 am

I can make it. If I remember it The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:02 am

@Allie haha thanks♥ I love Rosalie & Alice & Jacob ♥_♥ Your avvie is also awesome, the flashing is amazing and Kristen is stunning (:
~
I'm going to see Robert Pattinson and Taylor Launter this thursday for the Breaking Dawn's prt.1 Premiere in Spain. I'm so excited The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 923748 I'll post loads of photos ^^. I can't wait n-n~

LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:02 am

omg!!!!!!! I <3 Robert and Taylor! Post pics please:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:32 am

Lora, your so luckky! I just love your siggy! Make sure to post lots of pictures The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:54 am

O_O

OH MY GOD!!!!! You are so lucky Lora!! Yes Yes post pics!!!!!!!!! OMG! I'm sooooo happy for you! The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 43940

Well *sob* I will *sniff* see you all tomorrow....... The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 43940 WAHHHH I WANT TO SEE ROBERT AND TAYLOR!!!!!!!!
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:20 am

I went to the meeting but I have to leave, because i've got exams and I gotta study. Clara was also there (:
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AllieKat Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:27 am

OMG I am soooo sorry again, fell asleep grr I'm horrible The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 3483496927 You know I am really getting irritated at myself *bangs head againest wall* stupid stupid stupid.

Sorry again guys life has been crazy and overwhelming, I got home from church today and just crashed and fell asleep. I feel so bad! I'm sorry The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 951883
AllieKat
AllieKat
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:47 am

It's okay, I couldn't make it either. We really need to decide a time where we know we all can make it!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:54 am

I agree The Twilight Saga: Official Fan Club - Page 3 143839
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:44 am

I agree too:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum