Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to?

+7
MollyFlyer
cyrus2hip594
Daize
Cheer
heidi02
GwynethLove
Test
11 posters

Go down

If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to? Empty If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to?

Post by Test Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:26 am

Title says all the question, really. If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to? Icon_razz
But if you could, would you?
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to? Empty Re: If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to?

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:28 am

I would change it to something.. FASHIONABLE. With a bow.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to? Empty Re: If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to?

Post by heidi02 Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:39 am

Skinny jeans! If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to? Icon_razz With a fashionable top of course.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:19 am

I would definitely change it C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:56 am

Yeah, for sure.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:57 am

Jeans and an embroidered top If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to? 610897
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:01 am

I would probably have her wear a pretty dress. Something like this one:
If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to? Wisgeg
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:05 am

Yep. I'd pick something bright - maybe an emerald green dress with a white pattern, puffed sleeves and a belt.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:52 am

SOmething green If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to? 465488 I love green lol
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:11 pm

I would change it into a purple dress :] I think she would look nice in it! If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to? 3494493907
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Something different. And definitely purple. She's been wearing that outfit for a while now If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:51 am

I'd love to change it. If you could change Pawlettes outfit, what would you change it to? 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:48 am

But what would you change it to, Bear?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:49 am

Aw, what a cute dress Cheer.
It would look cute on her.
I would probably make her wear a dress as well, I'm liking the one that Cheer posted.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:52 am

She should change outfits every season or something ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:06 am

Yeah. To show future clothes coming or something. Not only her though, everyone of them should change outfits once in a while.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down