Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are you allowed to transfer accounts

5 posters

Go down

are you allowed to transfer accounts Empty are you allowed to transfer accounts

Post by katiesweet10 Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:54 am

can you transfer all your stuff into a different account?
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

are you allowed to transfer accounts Empty Re: are you allowed to transfer accounts

Post by emmie Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:06 am

Sadly No are you allowed to transfer accounts 597500 I've tried asking babv, but they said, they don't have that kind of feature to let them do that... i wish they did though
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

are you allowed to transfer accounts Empty Re: are you allowed to transfer accounts

Post by katiesweet10 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:07 am

emmie wrote:Sadly No are you allowed to transfer accounts 597500 I've tried asking babv, but they said, they don't have that kind of feature to let them do that... i wish they did though
but didn't shayebutterfly do that?
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:10 am

They used to, but I don't think they do that anymore.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:11 am

no i dont think you are allowed to.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:13 am

katiesweet10 wrote:
emmie wrote:Sadly No are you allowed to transfer accounts 597500 I've tried asking babv, but they said, they don't have that kind of feature to let them do that... i wish they did though
but didn't shayebutterfly do that?
like jess said, they *used to* but not anymore, are you allowed to transfer accounts 597500 but if you do, they ban the other account, now... i don't think the allow it that's why D:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:40 am

If you want to transfer accounts because you want a different name, then you can transfer your items, but not things like furry friends etc.

Maybe you could try giving them an email just incase, tell them why you want to transfer accounts?
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down