Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV loads faster when you play the loading game?

+8
Bear
Luv
muffinatormanic
JanetBanana21
cyrus2hip594
AleciaAutumn10
GlitterL
Daize
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? - Page 2 Empty Re: BABV loads faster when you play the loading game?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:51 am

Sure. But I'll only do trials. I'm not a trails person. BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? - Page 2 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? - Page 2 Empty Re: BABV loads faster when you play the loading game?

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:48 am

Typo. BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? - Page 2 Icon_razz

TRIALS.

Anyway, lol. Time three times while playing the game, and three times while not.

We can't really time accurately while switching tabs...because we can't be sure of when it loads.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:50 am

yeah it would be cool if we could change the head
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:58 am

Oh, and Champ, I forgot about Champ. Those are like all the named bear mascot people thing. BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? - Page 2 Icon_razz

I agree. They've always changed what you have to dodge but never Bearemy.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:01 am

I guess. Bearemy's kinda like their main, I guess. It might be a cool option to change it though.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:05 am

Well, Bearemy is the first one of them you see in BABV.
So he's kind of a big deal.

Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:25 am

Yeah. He's kinda like the main in a way, I guess.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:26 am

No, it loads the same.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:07 am

Are you completely sure about that?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:09 am

Yeah I think the loading game helps it load faster BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? - Page 2 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:13 am

Yes :3 It actually makes time go by..
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:14 am

Maybe for you Cheer, but I swear it loads faster for me when I play it.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:26 am

Maybe it depends on computer to computer?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2