Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV loads faster when you play the loading game?

+8
Bear
Luv
muffinatormanic
JanetBanana21
cyrus2hip594
AleciaAutumn10
GlitterL
Daize
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? Empty BABV loads faster when you play the loading game?

Post by Daize Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 am

I think BABV loads faster when you play the loading game.
Probably 2x faster. Or is it just me?
I played the loading game (with several tabs open and Itunes) and it loaded in 2 minutes, and when I didn't play the loading game, it took 5 minutes. It happened several times.
I'm thinking it's just me...what do you think? BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? Empty Re: BABV loads faster when you play the loading game?

Post by GlitterL Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:42 am

I think it does too, though not all of the time. :x
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? Empty Re: BABV loads faster when you play the loading game?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:51 am

I think it does. While it was loading, I played it and it took like 5 minutes. Otherwise, if I multitask on bgf, it loads in like 10 minutes D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:13 am

It does for me. I sit there and it won't load so I play the game and it loads BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:45 am

Try opening something else at the same time, and don't play the game. See if it loads as fast.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:50 am

Yeah that happens to me too!
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:50 am

Yeah sometimes I noticed! I was playing it and it was really fast! But then I just left it there and it took ten minutes!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:05 am

I don't know why. That used to happen with bearemy too. If I watched him, it would take 5 minutes. If not, 10!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:55 am

In the other intro if you switched screens it would stop so you had to watch it BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 pm

It you keep in the same window, it loads that window faster.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:39 pm

I guess. Maybe thats why? But I used to find it annoying how you had to watch Bearemy the whole time >.<
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:31 am

Not really. It's just Bearemy, lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:33 am

@Luv. Actually, I do stay in the window. But if I watch it, and just wait, it takes like 4 minutes, and when I play, barely 2.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:03 am

Even Bearemy gets boring after a while Dx
I mean, he's just walking, dusting, waving. Gets on my nerves.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:10 am

That's interesting.
I have no explanation as to why it happens, in that case.

Perhaps it's encouraging faster transfer of data? Idk.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:45 am

Who knows. Maybe they just want you to watch him BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:50 am

Lol. It'd be cool it we could change the head.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:19 am

Change the head? What do you mean ? O.o
Sorry, I'm a little slow BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:43 am

I mean, at the beginning of the game, chose if you wanna play using like his head, Pawlette's head, Ted's head, etc.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:29 am

I noticed BABV loads slower for me when I play the loading game. It feels slower when I play it.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:34 pm

It just makes me notice how laggy it is. BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Oh BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? Icon_razz
Thats what you mean.
Sure, but like it won't make that much of a difference BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? Icon_razz
It probably loads slower for you cause your playing it, and so you want it to load faster, and so the short time seems longer to you, cause your waiting for it.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Either way, without looking at it too critically, I prefer to switch to another tab.

Multitasking, right, Alecia? BABV loads faster when you play the loading game? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Yesss. I love multitasking. It saves time O:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:12 am

Anybody wanna do some trails with me? I actually kinda wanna test if it is faster, but multiple computers/ISP's and such would help.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next