Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you play the Fountain game every day?

+5
IsiizFlowerZz
Luv
CarlyAllHeart261
Cheer
Test
9 posters

Go down

Do you play the Fountain game every day? Empty Do you play the Fountain game every day?

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:10 am

Do you? Do you play the Fountain game every day? Icon_razz
I dont. xDD
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Do you play the Fountain game every day? Empty Re: Do you play the Fountain game every day?

Post by Cheer Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:14 am

No Do you play the Fountain game every day? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Do you play the Fountain game every day? Empty Re: Do you play the Fountain game every day?

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:18 am

no Do you play the Fountain game every day? Icon_razz it seems like most of the items i already have so not much of a reason
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:21 am

Usually. I shouldn't. It's building up.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:23 am

Lol Do you play the Fountain game every day? Icon_razz
I don't bother with the fountain game cause' of the repeats of items. Not fun.. D:
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:48 am

Sometimes...
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:09 am

No, I try to because at least it's free....
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:52 am

I do when there's new items in the fountain. Lately? Not so much.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:08 pm

I use too, but not anymore because most of the items I get now just pile up and I have no more space in my attic to keep it. D:
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:27 pm

I do but my attic gets packed
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Yeah. Do you play the Fountain game every day? Icon_razz Do you play the Fountain game every day? Icon_razz They're not that exciting either most the time.
I collect the plants though, and put them in my bedroom. Do you play the Fountain game every day? Icon_razz Do you play the Fountain game every day? 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:04 am

I don't like the wall hangings they give out. Nobody ever wants those, not even for free, it seems. Do you play the Fountain game every day? 1107968042
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down