Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:46 am

I have this model airplace thingy. I haven't seen one since I got it, but it's not like anybody wants it, either.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:52 am

I guess I want like the pools and stuff
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:54 am

Well, no one really wants my alligator tooth necklace or bone and heart dog tag necklace. I have no idea if you would call it rare.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:55 am

I have a gazillion heart and bone necklaces.

I want the tooth one. D: I'd wear it all the time.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Josh Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:57 am

I dont think people really want my 2010 new years hat, the one that was realeased by accident
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:41 am

The bone and heart necklace is pretty common. I wear mine sometimes. If it matches Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Daize Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:43 am

I have a holiday vanity and candy cane vanity, and I've never actually seen another one, so I think it's rare...and I guess no one wants the beekeeper hat either. I have one too T_T
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:56 am

Daize wrote:I have a holiday vanity and candy cane vanity, and I've never actually seen another one, so I think it's rare...and I guess no one wants the beekeeper hat either. I have one too T_T

Idk about the holiday vanity, but I have two candy cane vanities.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:04 am

I'm not sure. I'm trying to think of one, probably the paw print bed. It's retired but I think you can still get it on open certificate, but not many people are interested in it
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Josh Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:10 am

Does anyone want the steak t-bone necklace? Maybe you guys haven't heard of it but there is only like one and I don't know where it came from and who has it lol Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Icon_razz
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:14 am

I think that came from a furry friend, but I can't be for sure.

The McDonalds items aren't that rare, but they're "okay", they're not really wanted, though.
Bear
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:01 am

Never heard of that before, Josh.
It's from McDonalds ? O.o
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:09 am

Josh wrote:Does anyone want the steak t-bone necklace? Maybe you guys haven't heard of it but there is only like one and I don't know where it came from and who has it lol Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Icon_razz
I haven't even seen a picture.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Daize Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:18 am

Luv wrote:
Daize wrote:I have a holiday vanity and candy cane vanity, and I've never actually seen another one, so I think it's rare...and I guess no one wants the beekeeper hat either. I have one too T_T

Idk about the holiday vanity, but I have two candy cane vanities.
Cool.
I don't know about either, I think they were a big deal once. I'm confused though, so whatever. scratch
I've just never seen one around.

(I would never actually scratch my head irl Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Icon_razz)
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:28 am

Daize wrote:
Luv wrote:
Daize wrote:I have a holiday vanity and candy cane vanity, and I've never actually seen another one, so I think it's rare...and I guess no one wants the beekeeper hat either. I have one too T_T

Idk about the holiday vanity, but I have two candy cane vanities.
Cool.
I don't know about either, I think they were a big deal once. I'm confused though, so whatever. scratch
I've just never seen one around.

(I would never actually scratch my head irl Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Icon_razz)
Oh, no, without a doubt, they're uncommon. They're less common then say, Bunny Glasses, imo. Just not particularly wanted, thus not as valued.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Josh Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:06 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Never heard of that before, Josh.
It's from McDonalds ? O.o
No it isn't from mcdonalds I don't think, let me see if I can find a picture
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:07 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Never heard of that before, Josh.
It's from McDonalds ? O.o

It's the code you get from the Happy Meal toys. Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:08 am

Josh wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Never heard of that before, Josh.
It's from McDonalds ? O.o
No it isn't from mcdonalds I don't think, let me see if I can find a picture

Found one, a thread on the forum.

http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t46231-build-a-bear-happy-meal-virtual-prizes?highlight=meal
Bear
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Josh Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 am

Bear wrote:
Josh wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Never heard of that before, Josh.
It's from McDonalds ? O.o
No it isn't from mcdonalds I don't think, let me see if I can find a picture

Found one, a thread on the forum.

http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t46231-build-a-bear-happy-meal-virtual-prizes?highlight=meal
I was just going to post that lol Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Icon_razz and it was realeased by accident just like the pawlette top hat
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by GwynethLove Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 am

Not really...
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:15 am

yeah the wolf cap and jacket
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:22 am

the raincoat and fishing net PSI
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Bear wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Never heard of that before, Josh.
It's from McDonalds ? O.o

It's the code you get from the Happy Meal toys. Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? 465488

Oh, thank you. I never knew codes were ever even available.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Josh Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:33 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
Bear wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Never heard of that before, Josh.
It's from McDonalds ? O.o

It's the code you get from the Happy Meal toys. Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? 465488

Oh, thank you. I never knew codes were ever even available.
I am just making sure everyone is on the right track, the steak necklace is not from a mcdonalds code, that is the ronald mcdonald items lol.
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:38 am

Josh wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
Bear wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Never heard of that before, Josh.
It's from McDonalds ? O.o

It's the code you get from the Happy Meal toys. Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? 465488

Oh, thank you. I never knew codes were ever even available.
I am just making sure everyone is on the right track, the steak necklace is not from a mcdonalds code, that is the ronald mcdonald items lol.

Wait. Then wheres the necklace from?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer


Back to top Go down

Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted? Empty Re: Have any items that are rare/uncommon but not wanted?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum