Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Helpers- Wanted

Go down

Club Helpers- Wanted Empty Club Helpers- Wanted

Post by mandymagnificent Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:26 pm

David Archuleta Fan Clubis growing at a fast rate- More than I’ve expected! Thank you all for joining! In order to keep the club running smoothly and free up a little of my time I have decided to give all of my club members a chance to be a Club Helper!

Requirements:
1. Must be a member of David's fan club for a week to apply.
2. Must be a member of BGF for at least one month.
3. Must be active in David Archuleta Fan Club. (meaning you have posted and are involved)
4. Must be a major fan of David.

If you are interested in helping me run my club and have a passion to help others you may fill out this questionnaire and email it to archieXfanclub@aol.com
or you may send me a PM. (Questionnaire and more information are found below.) I will look through all the applicants and everyone who is approved will be thrown into a hat and I will draw one name. That one member will be the Club Helper for approximately one month (unless the Club Helper is removed). As the club grows, I will possibly add another Club Helper. During this month you will do the following:

• Watching over current contests
• Thinking of new game and contest ideas
• Helping with organizing and holding meetings (This one needs to be done ASAP)
• Random tasks that I may need assistance with

The goal of this program is to get assistance in clubs where leaders need help and to allow members to learn what it’s like being in charge of a club so that in the future they may be able to open their own private club if possible.

Please fill out the following information:

Your BGF Username:

1. What is the David Archuleta fan club in your own words? What does it mean to you? Do not just copy the paragraph I have written about the club when it was first created.

2. Please list two things you like about David.

3. How will you be an asset to the Club?

4. What question do I ask to interested members of Davids FanClub?

5. Please list 3 examples of how you feel you could help the club.

6. Please include any additional comments that you would like to share.

Once you have filled this out, please email or PM me with the subject line of “JClub Helper” This is to ensure it is properly addressed.
Email:
archieXfanclub@aol.com

Please Note: There is no date set for when I will be choosing a Club Helper so please just stay tuned. If selected, you will receive a PM or email (depending on how you applied)
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down