Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say?

+6
Josh
AleciaAutumn10
Loveablegirl
retheriolu
Luv
GwynethLove
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say? Empty If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say?

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:57 am

If A BABV Celebrity Came To Your Cub Condo, what would you say?

If ChloeRocks came to my condo, I would say, "hi, how are you chloe? Let's go dance!" And we would dance, dance, dance, using our moves. Then she would say something then me, then her, me,her, me, her, me.

Now your turn! Make it funny.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say? Empty Re: If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say?

Post by Luv Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 am

I'd invite them to my dance party room!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say? Empty Re: If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say?

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:50 am

Luv wrote:I'd invite them to my dance party room!

Now that's what I call FUNNY! If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say? 960617
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 am

Yeah! And we'd jump on my trampoline!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:27 am

Luv wrote:Yeah! And we'd jump on my trampoline!

FUNNIER!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:44 am

I have no idea, I mean why would they be at my house? It's not like I have anything worth showing. Even my beach party room is super boring!
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:29 pm

welcome them and then invite them to my backyard
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:57 pm

I would just say stuff like :
" Shhh The Chloe Show is on "
If like Chloe was there. And then we'd go in my backyard and sit by the campfire or swim in the pool. Could Chloe even dance on that scooter ? O.o
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:52 am

I would be in shock and be wondering why they are in my condo If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say? Icon_razz Then I would probably just be friendly with them and greet them lol.
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:08 am

It's not everyday that a celebrity visits a cub condo.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:09 am

I don't think that a celebrity has ever visitied a condo. o:

But maybe they have.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:28 am

I bet Maxine has visited her condo If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say? 1107968042
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:28 am

Oh, yeah. But not the bear Maxine. The real Maxine.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:29 am

"carrot muffin"
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 am

Daisy - what does that mean? Lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:55 am

A muffin of carrots O:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 am

I don't get it. ;-;
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:03 am

Luv wrote:Daisy - what does that mean? Lol.
Nothing.
Just carrot muffin.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:59 am

Daize wrote:
Luv wrote:Daisy - what does that mean? Lol.
Nothing.
Just carrot muffin.
I'm not quite sure how that pertains to the topic, but okay. ^^
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:00 am

I would ask for their autograph If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say? 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:06 am

I would ask if they had any bears If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say? 465488
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:06 am

Lol! If only they could give autographs on BABV.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:08 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I bet Maxine has visited her condo If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say? 1107968042

Who???
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 am

Lol! What other Maxine is there?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:58 pm

By who I think she means whos condo. In that case, her own condo. The one where everyone can go.

She would say carrot muffin just randomly, like saying cheesecake. You know, randomly?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next