Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say?

+6
Josh
AleciaAutumn10
Loveablegirl
retheriolu
Luv
GwynethLove
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say? - Page 2 Empty Re: If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say?

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:41 pm

MaxineBearyLucky, not MaxineCEB
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say? - Page 2 Empty Re: If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say?

Post by GlitterL Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Uhh.. I'd do the polite thing and ask if they wanted anything to drink If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say? - Page 2 Icon_razz LOL
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Lol, Glitter!

Don't forget to offer them a seat. ;]
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Lol Glitter! You can ask them to stay for supper too If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say? - Page 2 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Haha! They'd be fun to play pretend with, I'd bet.

I'd invite them to go to my backyard to try out the monkeybars.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Or go for a swim If A BABV Celebrity (like Maxine, Chloe, etc.) Came To Your Cub Condo, What Would You Say? - Page 2 Icon_razz
It'd be so cool if a celebrity visited me
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:55 pm

I wish they didn't always go places like the Town Square. I wish they'd go somewhere like waterfall lake...
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:36 am

Well, they tend to go places most people are. How would you like it if you were in town square and you found out maxine had been in waterfall lake the whole time? Not a people visit there, so not as many people would get a gift.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2