Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever had a party in Maxine's Condo?

4 posters

Go down

Have you ever had a party in Maxine's Condo? Empty Have you ever had a party in Maxine's Condo?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 3:05 pm

I have. xD I feel like such an intruder. It's kind of a funny spot to hang out with someone.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a party in Maxine's Condo? Empty Re: Have you ever had a party in Maxine's Condo?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue May 31, 2011 6:32 pm

Not a party, but i like to hang out there with friends who dont have a furry friend and cant come to my condo .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a party in Maxine's Condo? Empty Re: Have you ever had a party in Maxine's Condo?

Post by JLBABV Tue May 31, 2011 8:31 pm

Yeah i went to a party there Have you ever had a party in Maxine's Condo? 465488 i think...
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 11:50 pm

That's a great idea, Alecia. :o
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:32 am

I haven't but it sounds cool for people who don't have bears
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:33 am

Definitely!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down