Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV!

+74
k_higashi
simplymade
Jaszluvsbabv
blah12345
Ajadventure10089
kirstyhearts4
AbiMay33
oreo71695
Babixgurl
chloe2181998
DanieZebra
HunnyABee
kathybearycool
madisonmay87
Chosu
Jdobrin
NikiStwubear
angel12_12
Bubble28
muffinatormanic
Cute34
jaycool21
BABVrcks
KatieRetroCool1
princessmo2480
DAISY
gabigoo5
friendly14
chocolate_grl
sunshinesummer7
abigailsosweet8
ilovebgf
SofiLuv2
GamerBryan
roxas
JazzBear50
JodiePink10
AJBUDDY572
DallasDanceBear7
ashleysassy148
speed
funfunfunnyfun
angelwhite135
claraballet
MelissaDiscoBear2
TkBearyawesome12
Kate0987
AmyJanuary12
Cutio358
sundance
lilcutie
jderocks
debbiedecembear1
sonic752383
lulu962
❤Crystal❤
JojoBear
ajrockstar326
tatiana221
DjKickin6
addictiverachel
kiki5796
sheis4me
mandymagnificent
mimipinky3
GlitterL
ddfd
djjazz6
BearyCuddly
joesgal90
Katherin2210
summerlove225
ajsweet201
juliabearfun21
78 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 Empty Re: rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV!

Post by SofiLuv2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:14 pm

who are they LOL
cant wait to see them or trade with them LOL rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 143839:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 143839:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 Lol: rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 Lol
SofiLuv2
SofiLuv2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 Empty Re: rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV!

Post by ilovebgf Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:36 am

i cant wait i wonder what they will give out!
ilovebgf
ilovebgf
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by juliabearfun21 Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:38 am

hmm minacybearguide said there coming in the beginning of august but still nothing rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 708123
maybe it just takes a while :cyclops:
juliabearfun21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:39 am

OOh!! I'm gonna try to get it..

Back to top Go down

Post by abigailsosweet8 Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:08 pm

wow never new that.
abigailsosweet8
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinesummer7 Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:27 pm

that will be fun to see them.
sunshinesummer7
sunshinesummer7
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolate_grl Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:14 am

are you serious???? cool!!!
chocolate_grl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by friendly14 Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:26 pm

cool i cant wait!
friendly14
friendly14
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by gabigoo5 Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:59 am

i just saw a huggable hero
zach huggable hero is he one???
gabigoo5
gabigoo5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DAISY Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:10 pm

cool!!!
DAISY
DAISY
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmo2480 Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:03 am

I have never heard of them or seen them before, so this will be very exciting. I really want a bearamy hat.
princessmo2480
princessmo2480
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieRetroCool1 Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:59 am

juliabearfun21 wrote:Back in january or februay,huggable heros they came to BABV!if you don't know who they are well,they are kids or teenagers who helped out in their community and if you got the 2008 calendar huggable heros for 2008 are in it!

anyways back to the rumor...Minacybearguide is on right now and someone asked her if a huggable heros are coming to babv!then she said yes,VERY SOON!!!!which means probably in a couple weeks!!!!she said very soon since they have to choose the huggable heros since last time they came some of them were from the 2004 or 2005 huggable heros!!!so personally,i am VERY excited because i believe they are going to give out a prize like they did last time!!(last time they gave out bearemy hats,but you have to trade them for the item!they didn't just give it for free like ChloeRocks!)

i read on another different blog that the huggable heros came to babv in jan. or feb. rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 143839 :face: rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 Star3

who are they? scratch
KatieRetroCool1
KatieRetroCool1
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:46 am

here is a picture of a 2008 winner and she became a huggable hero
rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 Huggableheros
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by juliabearfun21 Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:28 am

KatieRetroCool1 wrote:
juliabearfun21 wrote:Back in january or februay,huggable heros they came to BABV!if you don't know who they are well,they are kids or teenagers who helped out in their community and if you got the 2008 calendar huggable heros for 2008 are in it!

anyways back to the rumor...Minacybearguide is on right now and someone asked her if a huggable heros are coming to babv!then she said yes,VERY SOON!!!!which means probably in a couple weeks!!!!she said very soon since they have to choose the huggable heros since last time they came some of them were from the 2004 or 2005 huggable heros!!!so personally,i am VERY excited because i believe they are going to give out a prize like they did last time!!(last time they gave out bearemy hats,but you have to trade them for the item!they didn't just give it for free like ChloeRocks!)

i read on another different blog that the huggable heros came to babv in jan. or feb. rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 143839 :face: rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 Star3

who are they? scratch

there teenagers or kids that help out in there like neighborhood or country :face:
juliabearfun21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:56 am

i don't know who they are but i know they gave out a shirt
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cute34 Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:04 pm

cool
Cute34
Cute34
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:04 pm

I really hope they do!!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubble28 Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:06 pm

I have heard of the huggable heros!!! I love hearing about how kids help around their community!
Bubble28
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by angel12_12 Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:42 pm

um,... Huggable heroes? could you post a picture of one of them? or, something? it would help alot,... thank you! rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 143839
angel12_12
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by juliabearfun21 Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:04 am

BABVrcks wrote:here is a picture of a 2008 winner and she became a huggable hero
rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 Huggableheros
this is a picture that BABVrcks posted rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 143839 rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 143839
juliabearfun21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:19 am

there are lots of 2008 winners that became huggable heros! rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 143839
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiStwubear Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:22 am

i haven't seen them.. Im so excited!
NikiStwubear
NikiStwubear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:08 am

me too i havent seen them they sound really huggable and nice
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdobrin Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:06 am

Cool i can't wait rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 465488
Jdobrin
Jdobrin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by juliabearfun21 Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:10 am

i hope they come soon rumor-huggable heros coming back to BABV! - Page 3 160811
juliabearfun21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next