Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV?

+28
Chocolatelvr
Jaszluvsbabv
chrissiehugs
Moonlight
kathybearycool
JanetBear
*Enma Ai*
ariesgirl3
DoLi
Test
Jellybear
briannagirlsrock64
LaurenTeddyGirl
JLBABV
JeannaBearFun
❤Crystal❤
bellastylin3
fufu118
SunniStylish
musiclover13
PreciousSweet11
trutwilightfan
NadineLuv2Sing
Captain Barbossa
ashleyzerobear44
Mimi300
ariesgirl12917
chasefootball3
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? Empty Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV?

Post by chasefootball3 Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:25 am

Rumor has it: I was in bear boulevard, in the town square when i saw someone with the name, "ItzelLove2Sing". Has anyone else seen or heard about this?
chasefootball3
chasefootball3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? Empty Re: Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV?

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:30 am

Well itzel is now a name that could be used in buildabearville so idk if that is the Itzel that won the contest or just a person with the name itzel lol
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? Empty Re: Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV?

Post by Mimi300 Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:35 am

well i talk to Itzel on awebsite i dnt know if i should say it but we talk alot and she added me mimiteddybear3 and she told me she was gonna add me her was idk if i can say Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? 708123[u]

Last edited by Mimi300 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 am

Her real username is ItzelSinger or something with sing in it.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:40 am

well itzel might be signed up for BABV
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineLuv2Sing Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:07 am

Her name is ItzeSinger. She told me on her youtube account.
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:41 am

Ypu. In one of the screenshots I took, she was there. It's in Glitches.
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:43 am

Her username is ItzelSinger.
she always has her Peace bear in her backpack.
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:48 am

Yes. She does have a BABV account. Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? 465488
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:56 am

Yup! She does have a build-a-bearville account; ItzelSinger. You'll sometimes see her around BABV! Make sure to say hi to her! =]
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:59 am

lol sweet! i cant wait to see her! Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? 143839
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:05 am

Wow, I wanna add her! I wonder if she gets interviewed BY Chloe and we wears her regular babv outfit like the one Melinda descibed.
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:22 am

she does have a BABV account named IztelSinger

i sent her a friend request and she accepted Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:08 am

@Crystal@ wrote:she does have a BABV account named IztelSinger

i sent her a friend request and she accepted Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? 465488

lol! Me too. i hope she joins BGF so we can talk online here! Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:21 am

aww lol i wonder what she looks like
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:31 am

imbellastylin3 wrote:Wow, I wanna add her! I wonder if she gets interviewed BY Chloe and we wears her regular babv outfit like the one Melinda descibed.
You can add her. Also she WILL get interviewed by Chloerocks.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenTeddyGirl Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:57 am

It's ItzelSinger I have her on my friends list Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? 143839
LaurenTeddyGirl
LaurenTeddyGirl
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by briannagirlsrock64 Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:12 am

lol ive seen itzelLove2Sing but ive never seen itzelSinger i hope i get to see her 1 day to add her cuz we both from puerto rico and maybe she saw me around lol that would be pretty cool if that happened!! cheers
briannagirlsrock64
briannagirlsrock64
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jellybear Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:40 am

oh i've seen ItzelLuv2Sing before too. Maybe she has two characters or it could just be someone else. Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? 143839
Jellybear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:02 am

I dont think that is her... It is just like a normal BABV name... Maybe like Shea her name will be not like a BABV characters name... Like "Itzel"... Hmmm.... Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:08 am

i have her as a friend her name is itzelsinger
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl3 Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:12 am

i think she is just there for the Cloe Show...if she was there in BABV already it would be in the bearville times
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by *Enma Ai* Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:02 am

I was thinking of the same thing today.I bet she would have.Because She had a build-a-bear on her singing video!
*Enma Ai*
*Enma Ai*
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:40 am

JeannaBearFun wrote:
@Crystal@ wrote:she does have a BABV account named IztelSinger

lol! Me too. i hope she joins BGF so we can talk online here! Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? 143839

I sent her a friend request and she really accepted!
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:41 am

She does Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? 143839 Its ItzelSinger Rumor. Could itzel have a character in BABV? 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next