Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!!

+12
GreenEarthGirl123
GwynethLove
mindynature
AkiYamaguchiAnimeLuvrr
PrincessRachel
wolfgirl200298
helenacool18
❤Crystal❤
CarlyAllHeart261
fufu118
Noel
laloki2675
16 posters

Go down

Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!! Empty Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!!

Post by laloki2675 Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Hope this is true, we are going to have a bank @ bearville by sept 24, and you can work there, do deposit and everything, if someone know something about this just let me know if is true!!! :Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!! 960617:
laloki2675
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!! Empty Re: Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!!

Post by Noel Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:50 am

That would be awesome!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!! Empty Re: Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!!

Post by fufu118 Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:30 am

Agree tht would be very cool I can't wait until the 24 then XD
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:41 am

That would be cool
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Ooh that's so cool!
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:32 am

Thats cool ! Awsome Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!! 143839
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:30 am

hey i renember some on the forums made a sugestion about a bank maybe it is true
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:08 am

Awesome
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AkiYamaguchiAnimeLuvrr Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:48 am

Yes, I have seen this in the Bearville Times. I think this will be very exciting for Bearville Citizens, and most. It is very amusing to see what the people who has made us amused of seeing their ideas come to life. I can't wait for the bank to come, and I hope it will be very succesful (as all ideas in Build-a-Bearville are. ;]).

-AkiYamaguchiAnimeLuvrr
AkiYamaguchiAnimeLuvrr
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:06 pm

Ooh! I can't wait! I remember when someone suggested this idea and sent it to Maxine!
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:02 am

very cool
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:03 am

Awesome!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:15 am

It is true! It's on babv magazine wow so amazing! I cant wait Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!! 923748 !
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:04 am

So excited about it!
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamiePlayful Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:26 pm

It was TRUE. Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!! 465488

AAH. And it's already out. Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!! Icon_razz
Go visit it, now. Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!! 143839
MamiePlayful
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiAngel877 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:06 am

:Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!! 960617: yeah Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!! 984861 Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!! 951883 Rumor - New BABV Bank @ the train station!!!! 984861
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down