Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When glitches start interfering with your playing time...

+9
helenacool18
GwynethLove
AleciaAutumn10
Josh
Cheer
cyrus2hip594
Bear
muffinatormanic
Luv
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

When glitches start interfering with your playing time... - Page 3 Empty Re: When glitches start interfering with your playing time...

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:45 am

You must have a lot of patience. I have none, which gets me angry quickly.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

When glitches start interfering with your playing time... - Page 3 Empty Re: When glitches start interfering with your playing time...

Post by cyrus2hip594 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:50 am

It took me about 17 min When glitches start interfering with your playing time... - Page 3 3483496927 It is really annoying.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xTestDaDiva♥ Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:51 am

Well, I have a great brand computer that is faster then almost all computers, so I guess that explains it.
xTestDaDiva♥
xTestDaDiva♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:09 am

I hope they fix these glitches soon. When glitches start interfering with your playing time... - Page 3 3483496927
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:58 am

Yeah, that's true. I logged in on my sister's computer once, and it worked a lot better. Hers is newer.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:34 am

I guess. Like, on my mom's laptop, its a lot slower than mine. Depends on computer to computer, and even internet connection.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:57 am

Internet connection, definitely. I have a poor IPS, so, yeah.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:25 am

Mines pretty fast. I guess that matters a lot too.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:34 am

It's very unfortunate for me.

With the glitches, it makes playing even harder.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3