Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When glitches start interfering with your playing time...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When glitches start interfering with your playing time... - Page 2 Empty Re: When glitches start interfering with your playing time...

Post by helenacool18 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:20 am

I log off and try again...
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

When glitches start interfering with your playing time... - Page 2 Empty Re: When glitches start interfering with your playing time...

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:57 am

Do you try again a lot?

I do the same as Alecia, try a few things, but give up after a while.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 am

I really just log out log in.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:19 am

See, I do that too, but it's annoying, because it takes too long to reload.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 am

I don't like it with the stars thing,
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:40 am

Ugh. The glitches today prevented me from completing any of my CHH goals. I got through Boats and Buoys, and then when I reached the finish on level 1, nothing happened.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:43 am

MollyFlyer wrote:Ugh. The glitches today prevented me from completing any of my CHH goals. I got through Boats and Buoys, and then when I reached the finish on level 1, nothing happened.

That happened to me too!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:17 am

GwynethLove wrote:
MollyFlyer wrote:Ugh. The glitches today prevented me from completing any of my CHH goals. I got through Boats and Buoys, and then when I reached the finish on level 1, nothing happened.

That happened to me too!

Ugh, that's awful. No points for you. When glitches start interfering with your playing time... - Page 2 597500

Too many glitches. D:
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Would they be there because of the new game and CHH updates? O:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Eh, things tend to be glitchy whenever we get updates. It's cool. When glitches start interfering with your playing time... - Page 2 Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:21 pm

They'll fix it. We either choose glitches or updates. I prefer updates When glitches start interfering with your playing time... - Page 2 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:33 pm

I think everyone prefers the latter, lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:11 am

Yea. BABV would get boring without updates.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:44 am

A glitch preventing me from getting an old vib item I almost never see. D:
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:52 am

Aww. I bet they'll fix it soon.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:55 am

Hopefully, the map is just getting on my nerves When glitches start interfering with your playing time... - Page 2 3483496927
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:56 am

And the trading glitch in which only one person ends up in the trade window. When glitches start interfering with your playing time... - Page 2 3483496927 Or freezes.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:10 am

i just log off, it gets me mad >.<
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:21 am

Luv wrote:A glitch preventing me from getting an old vib item I almost never see. D:

You mean in the inventory it's just blank? I think that's the same for my big bear chair or my lion throne. When glitches start interfering with your playing time... - Page 2 708123
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:47 am

Yea. For me, when I trade, both of our inventorys turn up empty.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Just that. Only all the items. That glitch happens sometimes.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:50 pm

with all the glitches that have been happening here lately i just log off. it been lagging pretty bad
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:01 pm

I just logging in to BABV. When glitches start interfering with your playing time... - Page 2 3483496927 Took me four tries and half an hour.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Half an hour? Woah. Sometimes when I try to log on it says its unable to connect to a server D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by xTestDaDiva♥ Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:26 am

Whoa.. half an hour? Takes me less then 2 mins.. :O
I just put up with it. They dont really annoy me.
xTestDaDiva♥
xTestDaDiva♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next