Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you done anything so far this summer?

+10
AleciaAutumn10
GlitterL
Josh
Cheer
Loveablegirl
bearvilleisawesome
winter
HamptonBear
Bear
muffinatormanic
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Have you done anything so far this summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you done anything so far this summer?

Post by emmie Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:25 am

gone to a lot of pool parties with my friends (:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Have you done anything so far this summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you done anything so far this summer?

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:28 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I haven't gone to a concert ever either.
My summer is about to end, and I didn't really accomplish much D:

When is your summer about to end? When did you get off from school?

I know for most schools in Canada they get off at mid to end of June, and come back about the beginning of September.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:45 am

Bear wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I haven't gone to a concert ever either.
My summer is about to end, and I didn't really accomplish much D:

When is your summer about to end? When did you get off from school?

I know for most schools in Canada they get off at mid to end of June, and come back about the beginning of September.

Mine ended in May and starts again on the 12th. Horrible, horrible school Dx
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:46 am

I went to Tennessee last week Have you done anything so far this summer? - Page 2 465488 and tomorrow I'm going to be helping at a summer camp
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:48 am

Did yours end the beginning of May? If it was at the end of May, and you came back on July 12th, you only got one month of break. In Canada, there's July and August.

When did everybody get off school, and when do you have to go back?
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:52 am

Aw, Sorry, Alecia. What day in September? D:
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:23 am

I got off on May 27th and am starting again on July 12th. Every other school here ended on May 1st, except for mine Dx
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:28 am

I might go see cars 2 this summer or smurfs Have you done anything so far this summer? - Page 2 143839
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:06 am

Post a review for us, I want to know how Cars 2 is ;D
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:23 pm

I got off on the 7th of June, and I'm going back the 8th of August.
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:13 pm

That's like 2 months and a day Have you done anything so far this summer? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Lucky, our school despises children. They don't even give us holidays on boiling hot or freezing cold days. And my schools completely open, so theres always the hot sun beating down on us. And the AC does not help Dx
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:51 am

You mean holidays like, snow days etc? That's really weird, only getting one month of break for summer. Most people get around 2 months.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:57 am

Other schools in my area did. Just not ours. Holidays like winter break and stuff. We have a friday off, at the most.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2