Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•.

+11
lilteddybear
CarlyAllHeart261
xoxoclaryxoxo22
GlitterL
HarryLove13
sandyverybeary3
HeatherHeart
BrittaniWinter2
SecretNinja
muffinatormanic
Dillonus
15 posters

Go down

.•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. Empty .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•.

Post by Dillonus Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:21 am

I can't believe my summer is almost over. What are some of your favorite memories from this summer?

Mine was D.A.R.E. camp with my whole school district. I even got to see one of my best friends there!
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

.•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. Empty Re: .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•.

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:27 am

.•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 597500 I went to the beach and spent time with my friend 4 days straight. Then she went back to florida .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 597500 I Miss her
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

.•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. Empty Re: .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•.

Post by Dillonus Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 am

That sounds sad.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretNinja Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:31 am

I dont go on holidays. We are planning a big holiday next year for all of us but... there are things worth alot more money to be spending on (If that makes sense) But I wanna visit my penpal in canada one summer .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 465488
SecretNinja
SecretNinja
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittaniWinter2 Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 am

I spent most of my summer at the mall .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. Icon_razz
I practically bought a whole new wardrobe .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 1107968042
BrittaniWinter2
BrittaniWinter2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:24 am

My summer is still going on! yaaay! .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 143839 i go back to school on september 14th .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 143839
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:44 am

started school already .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 43940 friday .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 43940 i loved going swimming tho!.•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 465488
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:48 pm

aww only nine days left for me....

i met a fairy over the summer .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 465488
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Gahh, i don't want to go back. .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 3483496927 I go back on... i think the 31st of this month, since I'm an upperclassman .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. Icon_razz

Hmm... I think one of my fav. memories was going to see Captain America at the drive-in. Or maybe going bowling with my sister and friends .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 143839
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:03 pm

HarryLove13 wrote:aww only nine days left for me....

i met a fairy over the summer .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 465488

You met a fairy!!! like in disneyland?
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:54 am

I go to the beach a lot in this summer:)but also the mall and a lot more...all that in florida because I live there:)) lol
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:55 am

I can't believe my summer is over:(((((((((
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:49 am

Going to Tennessee with my friends .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 143839 I loved it and I can't wait for next year to go again!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:06 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:
HarryLove13 wrote:aww only nine days left for me....

You met a fairy!!! like in disneyland?
Yes, at the library though. He is real though, not fake.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

.•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. Empty eeh

Post by lilteddybear Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:13 am

my summer was boring because i had to sit on the couch all summer because i had surgery where the dr had to break my bone and put screws in it because the bone just kept bending. the best thing of the summer was that i got a call from my best friend in the whole wide world called me from colorado where she moved at the beginning of the summer and said that she is moving back yayyyy.
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:32 am

Oh yeah, summer seemed to have gone by in a flash, didn't it? LOL. I went traveling to see family, then came back and went swimming and saw friends & stuff. Now, I have about 3 weeks left .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

.•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. Empty x3

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:44 am

Staying all night with my friends watching horror movies. We had so much fun. It's one of my best memories from this summer <3.
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:54 am

i had summer school, so this summer was extra short
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:15 pm

I dont really have any fav memories of my summer.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Um, probably when we went to Canada, or maybe just hanging around at home.
I wanted a peaceful time this summer, not like a crazy one, where I went out all the time, and did stuff .•*The Summer is Almost Over For Some of Us*•. Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down