Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you done anything so far this summer?

+10
AleciaAutumn10
GlitterL
Josh
Cheer
Loveablegirl
bearvilleisawesome
winter
HamptonBear
Bear
muffinatormanic
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Have you done anything so far this summer? Empty Have you done anything so far this summer?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 am

I went to the beach :] And completed a week of basketball summer camp.. How about you :]
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Have you done anything so far this summer? Empty Re: Have you done anything so far this summer?

Post by Bear Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:20 am

I didn't go on a big vacation, but I'm probably going to go shopping in the States.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Have you done anything so far this summer? Empty Re: Have you done anything so far this summer?

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Bear wrote:I didn't go on a big vacation, but I'm probably going to go shopping in the States.
What kind of shopping? I'm planning to go shopping and going snorkeling :]
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:41 pm

muffinatormanic wrote:
Bear wrote:I didn't go on a big vacation, but I'm probably going to go shopping in the States.

Shopping for clothes, shoes etc. Haha, not sure yet about this but I know it's going to happen eventually this summer. Have you done anything so far this summer? 465488 And snorkeling is exciting, have fun! I've never been before.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Bear wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:

Shopping for clothes, shoes etc. Haha, not sure yet about this but I know it's going to happen eventually this summer. Have you done anything so far this summer? 465488 And snorkeling is exciting, have fun! I've never been before.
I might go ziplining too! :] But I'm not sure if my mom would let. She's scared of heights lool. Oooh clothes and shoes! Nice ^___^ hope you find some fabulous finds!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:43 pm

I went on vacation to Switzerland when school got out. I'm back taking summer classes, working, and doing a lot of volunteer work now.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:48 pm

muffinatormanic wrote:
Bear wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:

I might go ziplining too! :] But I'm not sure if my mom would let. She's scared of heights lool. Oooh clothes and shoes! Nice ^___^ hope you find some fabulous finds!

Ohh, I've never heard of ziplining but I just searched it on Google and I knew what it was, but just not the name. Have you done anything so far this summer? 1107968042

It seems pretty fun, and you're attached to something so it's all cool. :-)
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:48 pm

HamptonBear wrote:I went on vacation to Switzerland when school got out. I'm back taking summer classes, working, and doing a lot of volunteer work now.

You sound busy! Haha. Switzerland must've been fun, Swiss chocolate. Have you done anything so far this summer? 3437437954
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:49 pm

Bear wrote:
HamptonBear wrote:I went on vacation to Switzerland when school got out. I'm back taking summer classes, working, and doing a lot of volunteer work now.

You sound busy! Haha. Switzerland must've been fun, Swiss chocolate. Have you done anything so far this summer? 3437437954
Save me some :3 haha jk!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Bear wrote:

We actually visited the Nestle chocolate factory on the switzerland/france border!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:03 pm

I've been working and skating all summer. Also went to elitches for my birthday. Have you done anything so far this summer? 465488
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:06 pm

went on vacation(:
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:42 pm

went swinning at my city pool once and i really havent done much.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:14 am

I didn't really do anything D:
Then again, this is technically my first day of summer Have you done anything so far this summer? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:58 pm

I went to an exhibition park and soon I am going to see katy Perry Have you done anything so far this summer? 465488 I am so excited
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:59 pm

So far nothing so exciting. I had a family cookout today, and I went up to a festival last weekend, but nothing absolutely exciting...yet Have you done anything so far this summer? 610897
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:00 am

Well, as an update my summer (a few more days into it) has been okay, gone to the mall a few times with friends in Canada, went to a Katy Perry concert, and got back from shopping like crazy in Buffalo yesterday. Have you done anything so far this summer? 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:19 am

Not much, really.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:09 am

Bear, I'm so jealous about that concert!

I've never been to a concert in my life. I've seen a local band play three times. That's it.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:54 am

Yeah, that was the first, real, concert I've ever been to. Have you done anything so far this summer? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:46 pm

My little sister saw Cudi a few days ago. D:
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Nothing. I've been at home on BGF XD
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Lol! That is me since Texas.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Haha, same, I'm getting some fresh air, though. I was going to go to the movies tomorrow but I just went shopping Sunday so I think I want a little break for going out. Have you done anything so far this summer? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:59 pm

I haven't gone to a concert ever either.
My summer is about to end, and I didn't really accomplish much D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next