Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flight of the Fairies

+7
SkylarRockin
cyrus2hip594
JLBABV
Anita
ItalianPrincess
muffinatormanic
Luv
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Flight of the Fairies Empty Flight of the Fairies

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Everyone is a fairy.
It's July in Lamplight Forest. The fireflies have appeared. Fairies collect their light in little magic orbs and take them back to their home in the trunk of the Grand Tree to light the night, for part of their summer fairy festivals.

This is a very open roleplay. Feel free to twist things around a bit!
Try to replys to others' actions a lot. c:

It'd be nice if one person decided to be the fairy king.

Name:
Wing Type:
Hair/Eye Color:
Personality:
Other:

Choose one-part names.
For wing type, put some type of insect wings, like butterflies or ladybugs.

This is my character:
Name: Aura
Height: 4"
Wing Type: Dragonfly
Hair/Eye Color: Golden Brown / Green
Personality: Full of energy. A very happy fairy. She's polite and kind, but succumbs to shyness often. Her companion, Honeysuckle, is an inchworm. (Bugs are kind of like housepets!)
Other: She's the daughter of the fairy king.

Luv - Aura
ItalianPrincess - Annalise
muffinatormanic - Fairy King

Last edited by Luv on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Flight of the Fairies Empty Re: Flight of the Fairies

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Name: Fairy King
Height: 5'
Wing Type: Dragonfly supersize
Hair/Eye Color: Green
Personality: Strict and controlling
Other: In charge of all the fairies
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Name: Annalise
Height: Short
Wing Type: Butterfly
Hair/Eye Color: Hair Blond, short curly. Eyes Light blue
Personality: Pretty as a rose, She is kind heart she loves butterflys she is Best friends with Aura and she Loves Butterflys as pets. Flight of the Fairies 465488
Other: Nothing else

ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Both accepted into the roleplay! Muffin, you can give him a name. Like Oberon, the fairy king of a Shakespeare play.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:54 am

Name:Crystal Poppy
Height:4'8
Wing Type:Butterfly
Hair/Eye Color:Thick curly blonde hair w/ brown highlights w/ blue eyes
Personality:Funny,outgoing,and adventures
Other:Nothing
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:43 am

Name: Amber Dewdrop
Height: 3"
Wing Type: Bee wings, suitable for long distance flying
Hair/Eye Color: Hair is dark brown, eyes are amber.
Personality: Amber is feisty for her size. She is giggly and loves to meet new fairies.
Other: Amber is a busy fairy. She is the chief messenger and flies long distances between all the fairy villages. She has a small scar on her leg where she was clawed by a magpie.

Last edited by JLBABV on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:14 am

It was the first day in July. This marks the day of the first collection of the year!

I flew into the Grand Tree. Everyone was buzzing about, gathering orbs to prepare to collection firefly light. I swooped down, grabbed an orb, and then went to the ground with the rest of the fairies who were ready. Once most of the fairies had readied....the grasshoppers on either side of the exit began chirping. These trained creatures were our cue. Excited, we all departed, orbs in hand, and flew out into the forest.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:42 am

Name:Ivy Black
Height: 3"
Wing Type:large ?( lol idk )
Hair/Eye Color:Hair is down to feet and is blonde with green highlights
Personality: Not the nicest fairy, . She is quite curious at times but always comes through.
Other:
Her wing has a small chip missing becase of a magpie.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:00 am

"The name's Dewdrop, Amber Dewdrop. I'm a deliverer. I deliver things. Important things. Things you wouldn't send by word of mouth. Things which are secret. Codes, puzzles, messages and riddles. They call me the lightning bolt... because I'm fast!" The king walked in on my speech. I looked at him sheepishly. "Reporting for duty, Sir!" I said saluting him. So what if I pretended to be a special messenger? Message delivery is in my blood! My father was a messenger, and my grandfather, and my great grandfather, all the way back to when fairies first came to Lamplight Forest. Of course my messages are quite important. Our fairy king wouldn't trust anybody else with them. And I'm speedy. But still... I'd like a little appreciation. Anyway I'll see what his royal flyness wants.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:11 am

(( Royal flyness - I lol'd. You don't even know.))

I flew through the forest. Time to look for fireflies!

In my hurry, I noticed a lone inchworm on a branch. I flew to it. "Hey, little guy. What are you doing in the dark, all alone? Where is your mother?" The inchworm dug its head down. "Aw...it's okay, little guy."

He inched over to me and wrapped himself around me. I felt warm inside. I had found a companion!

Insect companionship is a sign that a fairy is becoming of age in the community.

I stuck him in a leaven pouch I carried around my waist, which also held the orb, and flew off again.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 am

(( I thought you might XD ))

It would seem that the festival involving orbs and fireflies is a huge success, and his flyness would like me to spread the news, throughout the kingdom. I accepted (duh... it's my job!) and began to fly out into the open forest. As I was speeding around, I almost ran into her royal flyness the Princess, Aura. "I beg your pardon your grace!" I blurted out. I curtsied and hoped she was ok.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 am

The Meet of a new friend. By Annalise.

I just woke up from my beautiful sleep and I just ate breakfast and I flew threw the beautiful flowers I smelled those beautiful flowers and I picked my favourite Roseasentafoldeu It's a light red color and looks like a rose I love those kinds. I saw this cute little pink butterfly has the same wings as me and I tryed to talk to it and I said. "Oh you are such a cute little butterfly" She said "Hi, I am Isabella I really like your wings are you a human or a butterfly like me?" she said she a questionable look. I responded back "I am a fairy Flight of the Fairies 465488 I look like a human but have wings and I fly like a butterfly but I don't eat what butterflys eat." I Answered her question. "I remember having a sister that was a half butterfly half human but my mom and dad said she like gone Flight of the Fairies 597500 " she cried a little of butterfly water. I padded her back and hugged her smoftly she smiled back and I wiped her waterworks from her face. "Wanna fly together if your up for it" I winked at her with a smile. She nodded and smiled.
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:24 pm

I soared through the forest, when all the sudden, I was struck down. I fell atop a treebranch nearby.

I looked up and saw Amber flying above me.

"I beg your pardon, your grace!" she shouted.

I was too dazed to focus on what she said. I felt my pouch...and noticed that Honeysuckle and orb were not longer there. "Help!" I shouted to Amber, and dived straight down to attempt to save Honeysuckle and the orb.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:52 pm

I noticed that her majesty was diving down to catch something. As I was faster, I dived with more accuracy. Then I spotted what she was diving for. It was an orb and an Inchworm. I flew faster and positioned myself under the worm and the orb. I caught the orb and placed it in my messenger bag. Then I flew under the inchworm and caught it in my arms. The princess came over. I prepared myself for punishment. I can't believe I knocked the princess over! His royal flyness would never forgive me!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Name: RoseMarie
Wing Type: Butterfly.
Hair/Eye Color: Long light brown hair with violet eyes
Personality: Nice and good hearted, yet shy and silent.
Other: Was once attacked by the Princess and wasforced to keep her mouth SHUT.
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:43 am

I fly straight toward Amber, my face red and my eyes sharp. Upon reaching her, I stared at her face, then down to the orb and worm, then up to her face once more. I sighed happily, embraced her, and began giggly uncontrollably.

"Thank you so much! Thank you!" I said, "it's my fault, my satchel should have been buttoned. You taught me a lesson,, eh?"

I let go, and transferred the orb and Honeysuckle back to my satchel.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:56 am

I blinked... several times... was i hearing correctly... maybe I should visit the GPP... that's General Pixie Practitioner Flight of the Fairies Icon_razz "Well, it's my pleasure, your majesty!" I said, bowing my head. "Thank you for your mercy!" I said, as she threw her arms around me. I stayed frozen, unsure of what to do. Maybe the princess needs to visit the GPP... She let go and I looked at her, my eyes wide. Then I came to my senses. "Please excuse me you're flyness, I have to deliver this message from your father!" I said. "I apologise about the whole, accident..."
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:38 am

"No need, friend! What message have you for him? I was just headed toward the treeline, where the forest and meadow meet, to chase after fireflies, but there is much time to do this. I could join you in its delivery," I suggested.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 am

His name shall be Sky

Today was a special day! The day everyone collected orbs to get the lights from the Grand tree. July were my favorite months. I wonder what my daughter is doing right now..

Last edited by muffinatormanic on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:32 am

muffinatormanic wrote:His name shall be Sky

Just another regular day in Fairyland. I sent the messengers fairies to send messengers to other fairy tribes. With my daughter fooling around, I think it was time she took some responsibility. She needed to prepare for what she was in store for her, fairy queen. I was waiting for an important message, a message that would change all fairy worlds.

((It's not another regular day. It's the first day that the fairies collect light from fireflies of the summer season. It's a very important day.

And, the fairies don't live in Fairyland. They live in Lamplight Forest.

I don't at all mind major plot twists - but please don't contradict what already has happened in the story.))
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:44 am

"It is a message to all outer regions of the forest saying that the Firefly Festival of the Summer Lights is going well. It would be an honour to have your company!"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:44 am

Luv wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:His name shall be Sky

Just another regular day in Fairyland. I sent the messengers fairies to send messengers to other fairy tribes. With my daughter fooling around, I think it was time she took some responsibility. She needed to prepare for what she was in store for her, fairy queen. I was waiting for an important message, a message that would change all fairy worlds.

((It's not another regular day. It's the first day that the fairies collect light from fireflies of the summer season. It's a very important day.

And, the fairies don't live in Fairyland. They live in Lamplight Forest.

I don't at all mind major plot twists - but please don't contradict what already has happened in the story.))
Oh sorry !
I just skimmed through everyone's stories. I'll reread it
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:24 pm

I smiled. "I'd be more than happy than to accompany you! Shall we ahead away?"

With that said, the two took off.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Ok this is creepy! The princess wishes to accompany Me? I laid down my rule "If i tell you to hide, even If its in the worst place imagineable, you must! For your safety!" I said. "And one more thing..." i said, a mischevious smile spreading across my face. I sped away. "Try to keep up!"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:46 am

Name: Layla Violet
Wing Type: Ladybug
Hair/Eye Color: Golden blonde hair, purple eyes
Personality: Happy, but shy when first meeting people. She acts very childish.
Other: Layla loves flying around the trees and collecting things.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next