Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super School Roleplay

+12
JLBABV
McKaylaBlue12
Dillonus
cyrus2hip594
Luv
Anita
Admin
Bear
AleciaAutumn10
CarlyAllHeart261
muffinatormanic
Cheer
16 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Super School Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Super School Roleplay

Post by Bear Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Bear wrote:
OOC: Recap From Where I Left Off
Spoiler:

Recap of My Character, Ava Montgomery
Spoiler:

Recap of My Companion/Guardian, Flea
Spoiler:

I packed everything, all my clothes, brang my companion, Flea of course, basically everything I needed. I think I was set. All I had to do was wait for the bus to come, where all the other kids attending ISP would be on too. I had second thoughts now... I wanted instead for my parents to drive me there, I wasn't ready to face everyone. Just the thought of leaving everything I've known so well seemed scary, and it was kind of a new start for me, a new beginning and direction.

My parents cancelled the bus to come, and drove me instead. Most of the car ride I slept. We finally arrived to ISP, I was excited, but nervous, I had mixed emotions. I waited in the car for a bit talking with my parents first. I saw people flying freely, I wasn't used to this; people using their powers at free will going all over the place. We did this at home, but not as much, like flying outside in our backyard - no. And this just seemed more public, outside too.

I said my goodbyes and my parents drove off. I took Flea out of my bag.

I can do this -
"You can do this, trust me, take a deep breath and just clear your mind. You don't have to go up right away to someone and talk to them. This is something new, starting fresh off and new is hard for everyone, even the most outgoing person in the world," Flea said cooly, "and you'll always have me!" She smiled.

I took a deep breath, took my school map out and went out and about to navigate for my dorm.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:50 pm

"Vikki, you've got mail."

Mom dropped a few letters on my bed. I rolled over to examine them - a note from some college that wanted me, a bank statement, a postcard...and one peculiar envelope.

I brushed my hand against the large wax seal of a eagle, and rolled my thumb to its center. With a little force, it snapped. I carefully lifted the upper flap, and pulled out the paper inside. As I unfolded it, and began to glaze over its contents, my eyes narrowed, my grip tightened. Could it be? Truly? I was in disbelief.

All of my life, strange things seemed to happen to me. My eyes changed colors often...sure, a lot of my friends had claimed that it happened to them too, but...sometimes, they'd be a bit yellow, or red, or even pink. And my hair seemed to darken or lighten by the day. And I'd seem to change clothing sizes by the hour.

And, in one moment, all these meager oddities were explained, through an invitation to a private school - a school for people with "special" abilities.

What happened after that is a blur of events that led me to where I am now...walking to my dorm on the first day, to meet my roommate.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:48 pm

I was amazed. A school for kids with powers like me? Was this some joke someone was pulling on me? I didn't know what to do. There was no return address, so I couldn't send the letter back. I kept reading the first line over and over;
"Dear Ms. Rebekah Roberts, you have been accepted to attend the International School of Powers.' This was like a dream. But then I thought, what would my parents say? For the past years I've been trying to convince my parents I do I have powers, but they are always gone. Do they just not believe me and think I'm insane? Do they have these powers too and have never told me? All these questions buzzed in my head, and I ran outside the building for some air.

I went outside in the brisk afternoon. I lived in the middle of a big city, so there are always cars passing my big apartment complex. I leaned up against the side of the building "This cannot be happening...' I thought to myself.
Just then, I saw something in the corner of my eye. Across the street was a little kitten, which couldn't be much older than two weeks. It was small and gray, but it had a ashy light blue stripes on its fur, a bit similar to my eyes when I used my powers. It looked lost in confused. Just then, it started to walk out into the middle of the street, just when a red light flashed on. I gasped. There is no way that kitten will be able to run across the street in time, and no one will see her.

I looked around me, everyone just seemed to be busy walking by or talking on their cell phones. Just as the kitten made it to the middle of the street, I focused on it and it started to lift off the ground and zoom towards me in a second. I looked around me to make sure no one saw what I just did, but no one stared at me. Then I felt the little kitten purring against my chest, with a little cat like smile. 'Lets go inside before you freeze to death,' I said and sneaked her into the building.

When we got to my room I looked at the little kitten. It was a girl, I could tell. She had dark Grey fur with the ashy blue stripes, and eyes that matched. 'Aren't you just so unique,' I said to her. 'And so are you,' The kitten said. I gasped and dropped it, and she landed on her feet. 'Congratulations! You passed my test,' the kitten said in a grown up female voice. 'Wh-what test?' I studdered. This day was getting weirder and weirder by the hour. 'Your powers. My name is Misa, and I am your guardian. I'm going to be helping you and guiding you while to attend the ISP.' 'Um.. okay,' I said 'Do you have some weird powers too?' 'Actually, yes. I do. I, along with most guardians, have special powers. Like telepathy, shape-shifting, and for just you, levitation,' she said. I didn't know what to say, what to do. I just stood there studdering until she finally started to walk towards my window. She look out it and said 'I mean, you are going right?' "Umm... uh.. yes. I am' I replied. "Well you better get packing! In a few days you'll have to be packed and ready to get on the bus.' she said and walked off towards my room. I sighed. This was going to be a long year.
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:41 pm

I headed downstairs with Munchkin on my shoulder. My parents almost fell out of there chairs when they saw a talking dog sitting on my head. He seemed t like that spot for a reason. Thank God for Munchkin, cause I wouldn't be able to explain all of this to my parents otherwise. He told them all about ISP, and they agreed. They wanted me to be able to learn and develop my powers, and they were also happy with the normal schooling.

I headed up to my room and packed. Munchkin happily sitting on my bed. He seemed to be a lot like me. " You know, I have powers too, " he said, matter-of-factly. I raised my eyebrows as an answer, and he explained, " I can shapeshift and read minds. I also can fly, as you can see. You are going to love ISP so much, and it'll be great to meet people of your own kind. I've never seen another shapeshifter before. Of course, you are my first companion, " he babbled on, suddenly going into a reverie. I finished packing and headed downstairs. The bus would be coming soon, I was going early to get settled.

The bus arrived at my doorstep an hour later, after I had finished talking to my parents. We were allowed no phone calls or any technology. I could come meet them on long holidays. So it was goodbye till Christmas. I hugged both of them tightly and headed towards the bus, suitcase in hand and Munchkin on my head.

My bus was full, everyone quiet. No one was acquainted yet. I sat alone, on an empty seat. Munchkin kept me busy the whole ride, chatting like crazy. I wondered what everyone's powers were. Were there more shapeshifters like me? I had the urge to talk to someone, but I couldn't be sure of anything. What if they were mean?

I got over it and sat next to a girl with a gray kitten with gray eyes. The kitten and the person looked so alike. " Hi, I'm Alice Aniston, and I'm a shapeshiter, " I introduced myself smiling wide.
My Character:
Spoiler:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:06 am

I was finally there. I was finally at the ISP- International School of Powers. I couldn't believe such a thing existed, but sure enough, it did. While walking through, I saw so many things that I thought were always just imaginary: people flying, growing plants, talking to animals. So much.
All the way through, Mimi was chirping wildly. "Quiet, Mimi," I said. "Someone will hear and think I'm weird." Mimi made herself tiny, and was dangling off my charm bracelet.
Some people gave me odd looks for only carrying one small purse. Oh, well. Lucky me, not having to carry a hundred pounds of suitcases.
I made my way into the dorm room corridor. There were so many doors, and even a staircase at the back, leading up to even more dorms. Nobody was there. I might have arrived early.
"Mimi, are you there?" I said quietly. She chirped. "What is your other ability, anyways?"
"I sense danger." Mimi said calmly.
I gave her a confused look.
"Kaya, I know that you are nervous. Everyone is. After all, this is all brand new. You need to get used to it. Give it a couple weeks or so."
I covered Mimi's mouth. Someone was coming. I didn't want them to think I was talking to myself.
I began to look for my room. 54, I kept chanting in my head.
Looks like it was going to be on the second, or even third floor. There were twenty rooms on floor one, I counted.
Twenty rooms on the second floor and none of them were mine. I head up to the tallest floor, and found my room in the middle, on the right side.
I put my key in the lock.
"Ready, Mimi?"
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:10 am

My character:
Spoiler:
Where I left off:
Spoiler:

I can't believe it! I'm actually going to a school for super powers!
Teddy said goodbye to me. Me and Salazar had to fly (Salazar can fly,too) to a special Bus Stop hidden behind a waterfall. I got on the bus. I just realized I had no idea where to sit. I sat next to two girls, one holding a dog and the other a kitten.
"Hi, I'm Hero." I said.
"As in Super Hero?" asked the girl with the cat.
"No. I was named after some girl in a Shakespeare play." I said
"Cool." said the girl with the cat.
"I'm Alice." said the girl with the dog.
"I'm Rebekah." said the girl with the cat.
"I'm Salazar." hissed my snake.
"I'm Munchkin." said Alice's dog.
Wow, I didn't know other pets could talk.
"I'm Misa." said the cat.
Misa jumped out of her owners lap and ran off after a purple mouse. Me and Alice laughed, but Rebekah chased after he cat, yelling "No, Misa! He's someone's pet, too!"

Suddenly the bus jerked upward and we were flying through the air. A flying bus! I learned that Alice could Shapeshift, and Rebekah could lift things with her mind. I told them that I could fly. Soon, we got off the bus and into the school. ISP looked like a huge palace. Inside, the secretary gave us maps to our dorms. Each dorm held two students. The girls on the left, and the boys on the right side of the school.

Last edited by Dillonus on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:15 am

OOC: Dillonus, remember, you can't control other people's characters. That means making them talk, thinking for them, or moving them. That's against the rules, and also not very nice or fair to the other players. C:
Rules
4. We also do not allow:
- Godmoding (where your character is the best and/or "invincible")
- Powerplaying or controlling other characters
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by McKaylaBlue12 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:39 am

Name: Teddy Goldmire
Age/Grade: 23 years old
Appearance: light brown hair, emerald green eyes like her sister's, 5'10", pale,
Personality: Kind, generous, fair, smart, strong
Super Power: Teleporting
Super Power Level (1-5): 5 (is over age so she knows how to control her powers. She went to ISP when she was a kid (there will be flashbacks of that time) and her younger sister, Hero, is attending ISP now. (I have permission from my sister, Dillonus (who's charecter is Hero) to use her character Teddy which she used in her roleplay. So now I get to be Teddy, Hero's older sister.
McKaylaBlue12
McKaylaBlue12
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:31 am

After days of packing almost everything in my apartment, I was ready to go to the ISP. I called my parents and told them I was accepted to a new boarding school, but didn't get the courage to actually tell them it was a school for kids with super powers. Maybe when Christmas comes along... I'll show them my powers and they will believe me..' I kept telling myself.
That Sunday, I carried my bags down the stairs to outside of my apartment complex and waited. After a while a normal looking coach bus pulled outside and the doors swang open. "Are you Rebekah Roberts?' a man asked. Nervously, I nodded and he motioned me to get on the bus. 'We don't have a lot of time, we are almost late!' He yelled. I grabbed my bags and ran onto the bus with Misa hot on my feet.
The bus was packed, it seemed all the seats were full, full of teenagers talking, holding their bags and different animals of all kinds talking to them. I found a empty seat in the back of the bus and sat down. Misa sat on the top of my bags and fell asleep. We drove for a couple blocks and soon, we turned into a dark alley. A lot of kids started whispering, woundering why we were stopping here. We parked, and after a minute of so, nothing happened. Then, I heard a whirring noise and Misa jolted awake and jumped onto my lap, whimpering. Then, in a flash, we teleported from a dark, dirty alley, to a nice clean road, with green grass on each side. Many kids started chatting again and some were to frightened to speak. I looked out the window. It was the greenest grass I've ever seen. After what seemed to be a hour of driving, we saw a few large buildings. Misa whispered to me 'Welcome to the International School of Powers!' It was beautiful. It was a campus, full of students of different kinds. Some looked like normal people you'd see anywhere, while some we flying or using different powers! We pulled onto the campus and we all got off. I was so excited.

I finally found the main office building and got my information card. It had my class schedule, my doom room, and a small I.D. card with my name, age grade, and a number '2' on it. 'Misa, whats the 2 on the card mean?' I asked. 'Thats your power level. It tells people kinda how powerful you are,how much experience you have with your powers, ect.' I nodded and we walked to my dormitory building. It was huge, and many girls passed me, flying, changing to different animals, running with fast speed. I lifted my bags with my powers and finally found my room. 'This is it Misa, our new home.'
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:51 am

After a flash of light and acres of green grass had passed, we finally arrived. I had become acquaintances with two girls named Rebekah and Hero, but I still felt alone. The campus, a huge place, made me wonder about all the adventures I can have here.

I walked to the office and got my information. My card had a " 4 " on it, and all my other information like dorm, schedule, and an I.D. card with a picture of mine. When was this taken? I headed through the endless number of dorms, all doors exactly alike. My head spun a little and I felt dizzy, unsure of what to expect. Munchkin helped me steady myself, with a few words of confidence, " Hey! Don't faint on me. It's not that bad. Just get to know your teachers and roomies, and it'll feel just like home. Come on, what's your dorm number? "

" 56, " I answered.

" Follow Me! " he replied, zooming off in front of me. I ran to keep up, to find a room marked 56. I took out the key and unlocked the door. I turned the knob and hoped for the best.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:24 am

I twisted my key into the lock and opened the door.
No one was there.
The walls were stark white. One window was in the middle of the room. Two empty beds were in the dorm, one on each side, along with two desks and two nightstands. There was a walk in closet beside the entry door, which led to a private bathroom.
I put my bag down on the bed farthest from the door and sat down. Mimi sprang to life.
"Like your new room, Kaya?"
"It's alright, I guess. Kind of… empty."
"You can fix that," she said. "Go ahead. Your roommate should be here soon."
I stood up and sighed, starting to work on my room.

I finished in ten minutes, my side, at least. It was bright and colourful, while the other side of the dorm was just white and empty.
I heard doors unlocking and slamming shut. Some giggles here and there. I knew people were starting to arrive now.
I glanced at my ID card.
Kaya Hathaway, fifteen, grade ten, level 3 creator. Last year's school picture was smiling at me
"What now, Mimi?"
"We wait for your roommate."
"Okay… I hope she's nice." I sighed and got out my pink laptop. I started browsing the school's website. This was going to be a long year.
Then something caught my eye.
"Mimi, what's the Superpower Olympics?"
Mimi was quiet for a moment, not even her pink wings flapping. Then, she said, "You'll find out at the end of the year… don't worry yourself about that yet."
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:47 am

I took a deep breath and unlocked the door. A girl sat on her bed with an adorable cat, on a pink laptop. I silently entered the room and stared at my white, empty wall. Time to get decorating, I thought to myself. I turned to look at my new room mate.

"Hi, I'm Alice Aniston, a shapeshifter," I introduced myself, smiling wide .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:55 am

The secretary handed me an ID card that said my room number, guardian's name, power, and power level on it. She also handed me a room key. She directed me towards a hallway, and told me that I wouldn't have a roomate.

Last edited by Dillonus on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (I made a few changes))
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:23 am

I looked up to see a girl, about my age, very tall with blonde hair. Alice.
"Hi. I'm Kaya- Kaya Hathaway. A creator." I stopped talking and sat up. "A shape shifter, huh? That's pretty cool. So you can turn into Mimi here?" I laughed, poking my guardian.

OOC: A picture of what Kaya's pet, Mimi, looks like is in the spoiler tags.
Spoiler:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:35 am

Bear wrote:
OOC: Recap From Where I Left Off
Spoiler:

Recap of My Character, Ava Montgomery
Spoiler:

Recap of My Companion/Guardian, Flea
Spoiler:

"Not so fast, not to your dorm yet," Flea flew infront of me following me where I walked, "You should go to the main office building and get your info card before you do anything."

"Alright, thanks Flea," I looked back at the map looking for the main office building. It was odd, everywhere I moved the "you are here" pointer on the school map moved with me, so it was kind of automatic showing me where I was.

Finally getting to the main office building, I picked up my class schedule, my dorm information - why would I even start trying to find my dorm if I didn't even know where it was? Silly me. The information card showed my name, age, grade, and my power level.

The secretary that handed all that I needed looked middle-aged, she wore a white blouse with a black pencil skirt. She had black glasses and her brunette hair in a bun. She had powers too - she was looking at me but didn't actually hand me my information card etc, she instead moved it toward me with her mind; she had telekinesis.

"Here's a more detailed map of all the dorm rooms. There's different dorms, you'll be staying in Harris Hall where all the first years go. Then you can move up and be accepted into other more exclusive halls - like Ashford Hall, Wellington Hall," the secretary pointed to a room in Harris Hall, "this is your room, you won't be having a room mate unfortunately. At least you'll get the room to yourself, right? Enjoy your stay, ask your companion if you need anything."

I headed to Harris Hall, I was rooming by myself? A great way to meet people, hm. I walked down the hall looking for my dorm number, our hall was nice, I was expecting it to look less decorated as the other halls since Harris Hall was where all the "first years" ago.

I finally found my room and put the key into the lock, I paused, just thinking. This was so overwhelming, all of it. I turned the key, and for some reason I was half-expecting someone to be in my room, unpacking or something.

To no surprise, instead the walls were a light peach/beige, and on the ceiling was a painting of clouds. There was a trundle twin size bed in the corner, but it looked a little bigger, but not yet a queen size bed. Beneath where the mattress was there was some a pull-out "drawer" type thing (hence trundle bed) for storage.

At the other corner, there was a desk with a chair, I could tell there use to be a bed here because of the four indents in the carpet, probably the bed posts. There was a window with a somewhat "nice" view between the bed and desk. There was also a wardrobe and drawer - I guess they put that there to fill in the empty space. Despite that being there, I also had a walk-in closet connecting to a private washroom. I had tons of space, surprisingly.

So I guess I really did have no room mate. I walked to my bed that had no sheets yet, put my luggage down and just laid there with Flea to think. Time to unpack soon, great.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:36 am

Name: Belle Faracini
Age/Grade: 16 almost 17 (idk what grade that makes me)
Appearance: Olive Skin, Dark brown almond shaped eyes, and wavy brown hair. Very slim and quite small, but can make herself taller
Personality: Belle is a caring, quiet, and shy girl. She loves to read and hates it when people make too much noise. She is very likeable but doesn't have any close friends, due to her shy-ness.
Super Power: Flexibility/Stretchiness Super School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_razz (like Mr. Fantastic!)
Super Power Level (1-5): 3, average power
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 am

OOC: You're in, Jessie C:
And that makes your character in grade eleven.
You can start whenever you'd like C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:44 am

" Nope, I can just turn into humans. Animals are too advanced, " I explained. I studied her. Easy peasy. I concentrated hard, and turned into her.
"A creator? What's that supposed to mean? " I asked, sitting on my bed. I'd never morphed in front of another person before. Felt, good.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 am

I jumped back, shocked. She looked just like me. From the nose, to mouth, to eye and hair colour. She even had the same freckles in the same places. It was… kind of cool.
"Wow. That's, well, amazing," I said. "It sounds kind of silly, but I can make things appear."
In less than a second, a little blue lollipop appeared in my hand. I unwrapped it. "You want one?" I asked, tossing Alice a red lollipop that wasn't there a second ago.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 am

I barely catch the red lollipop, which seemed to appear out of no where.
" Woah, " I said, shocked, " You could like create houses and buildings. Anything you want, must be cool, " I drifted off, amazed. She could make anything she wanted in a second. I morphed back, starting to feel kind of uncomfortable. I opened my suitcase and started to unpack. The closet was empty. Figures.

After decorating my room with colorful posters and pictures of family and friends, I sat down and compared schedules with her.
" What do you have first? " I asked, hoping to have a friend in my first class here.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:02 am

I walked into a dorm with one other girl in it. She had wavy brown hair with purple streaks in it. I saw her ID card, which said Ava Montgomery.

She looked kind of lonely, sitting on her bed with a tiny little dog. Salazar slithered out and sniffed the dog. I didn't even know snakes could smell. Huh, yu learn something new everyday.

"Hi, I'm Hero." I said to her.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:06 am

I checked my schedule. "Controlling Your Powers: how to make the most out of your abilities without wearing yourself out." Seemed pretty cool, I guess. "And you?" I asked Alice.
While scanning my schedule, I noticed that we had the same subjects in the same order everyday. At least math was only for thirty minutes each day for me.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:10 am

" Same here, " I answered, relieved.
[ by your like second to last line, do you mean that Alice and Kaya have the same subjects, or you have the same subjects in the same order everyday? O.o ]
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:16 am

I had always known i was different, after all, the other girls at Leonardo Private School couldn't squeeze through a ring the width of an orange or stretch almost ten times their height. The girls had bullied me at my old private school in Italy. But my mama had handed me a letter earlier that month inviting me to Super School! Finally I would be rid of the "normal" girls who made me miserable. For the first time in Belle Faracini's life she would be accepted! Of course it means I shall have to live in another country! I may have an unusually flexible body but even that will not aid me in this! But who cares! I, Belle Faracini, am a super!!!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:16 am

OOC: I mean, like, she has the same subjects each day, and so does each student. The schedules are like in the same order, eight subjects, everyday. C:
Everyone has different schedules. Sorry about that x__x
I should read over my stuff better lol.

BIC: "Oh, that's great!" I smiled.
I started pacing around the dorm.
"I'm so nervous for classes. There's so many people, and it's all new. I'm going to get lost. Before now, I've only been in the same one school. It's the same people your whole life. Now I'm in the middle of nowhere, with a bunch of kids with superpowers. It's so... so unreal." I sighed, sitting heavily on my bed. Mimi flew up and chirped.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next