Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super School Roleplay

+12
JLBABV
McKaylaBlue12
Dillonus
cyrus2hip594
Luv
Anita
Admin
Bear
AleciaAutumn10
CarlyAllHeart261
muffinatormanic
Cheer
16 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Super School Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: Super School Roleplay

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:44 am

" Oh well, did you want to go ask the headmistress if you could use the pool and have a pass? Im pretty sure she will let you. She is very nice!" I smiled. I showed her over to the pricipal.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:48 am

Spoiler:
"Actually I climbed over the fence just now and jumped into the pool. Then she caught me swimming and I got a warning."
The girl smiled. She led me to the principal's office. I didn't want to go in.
"Maybe I'll ask another time. I think I'll go to my dorm or to the bathroom is wash up. Thank you very much for helping me."
I smiled and waved.
"Bye! I'll see you around!"
I walked to the end of the hall and opened the door. Fresh air met my face. It was cold but it felt nice.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:05 am

"Oh, well ok." I said as she walked away. I decided to suprise her. I walked into the pricipal's office. " Miam, I have a small request. My friend can breathe under water for a small amount of time but she wants to master it by the end of the year. May she have a pass for the pool to practice her powers when it is not being used?" A few minutes later I walked out with the pass. I walkeed over to the dorm I saw her go to and put it in a little bag in front of the door, knocked and then left.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:28 am

What happened last time
cyrus2hip594 wrote:"Oh, well ok." I said as she walked away. I decided to suprise her. I walked into the pricipal's office. " Miam, I have a small request. My friend can breathe under water for a small amount of time but she wants to master it by the end of the year. May she have a pass for the pool to practice her powers when it is not being used?" A few minutes later I walked out with the pass. I walkeed over to the dorm I saw her go to and put it in a little bag in front of the door, knocked and then left.
I went to bike where my stuff was in my backpack and got my letter. It told me where my dorm room was. I walked over to my dorm room and located it. I walked in and found a desk, bed, and fluffy carpet. It was comfortable and the bed was really soft and bouncy. I was laying on my bed when I heard a knock. I walked over to the door and expecting to find a person I found a bag. A little bag. I picked it up and looked around. There was no one. I looked inside and there was a pass to go swimming/breathe underwater, whenever I had free time. Wow, I thought. Who would go through so much effort just to get me this? It was probably that snake girl. Dang I didn't get her name.. How rude of me ..
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:37 am

I walked through the hallway wondering if she got it. So anxcious I turned around and accidentally bumped into her and knocked myself down. " Oh I'm so sorry.", I said. I lokked up and saw the pass in her hand and smiled. " Do you want to go practice? I'm trying to teach myself to turn into a water snake, I've got down a Boa and the Anaconda. Did you catch my name? I'm Ivy."
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:56 pm

cyrus2hip594 wrote:I walked through the hallway wondering if she got it. So anxcious I turned around and accidentally bumped into her and knocked myself down. " Oh I'm so sorry.", I said. I lokked up and saw the pass in her hand and smiled. " Do you want to go practice? I'm trying to teach myself to turn into a water snake, I've got down a Boa and the Anaconda. Did you catch my name? I'm Ivy."
Suddenly the same girl bumped into me. I almost dropped the pass but I grabbed it just before it hit the ground. She asked me to go to practice with her. Did this mean I was her friend? She was trying to get herself to change into different other snakes. Wow, that seemed really intense. All I needed to do was perfect how to breathe underwater forever, maybe swim fast, etc. Her name was Ivy.
"My name is Celeste Rose."
I grinned.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:27 am

I saw Kaya on her own near the front. I scribbled a note saying "Hey :] From B"
I stretched my arm to the front of the auditorium and placed the folded note on her desk.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:45 am

" Oh, hi Celste! So did you want to practice?" I replied.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:43 am

cyrus2hip594 wrote:" Oh, hi Celste! So did you want to practice?" I replied.
"Sure! What are we practicing for?" asked Celeste. She forgot that Ivy asked her a question. She had heard it but forgot to answer her. Celeste was in her own little world right now.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:19 am

" The pool. You know your breathing and my snake turning?" I replied.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:36 am

I kept my eye on Kaya. I don't think she has noticed the note yet. Oh the class is about to start!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:52 am

I love this story it is really well done. Super School Roleplay - Page 6 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:12 am

ItalianPrincess wrote:I love this story it is really well done. Super School Roleplay - Page 6 465488

((you should join in! It's fun! Just fill in a character form and start Super School Roleplay - Page 6 465488 ))
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:42 am

cyrus2hip594 wrote:" The pool. You know your breathing and my snake turning?" I replied.
"Oh yeah.. Sure! Let's go! You can turn into a snake underwater too? Are you cold blooded like snakes too? Sorry for the questions. Haha, I'm really new to this "super school thing".
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:39 am

"heh, Well, I can turn into water snakes and yes I am cold blooded too. I have all qualities of snakes. Lets go!" I said. We started to walk towards the pool. " Shall I go first? " I said. I jumped in the air and turned into a snake with a huge splash getting her wet.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:52 am

cyrus2hip594 wrote:"heh, Well, I can turn into water snakes and yes I am cold blooded too. I have all qualities of snakes. Lets go!" I said. We started to walk towards the pool. " Shall I go first? " I said. I jumped in the air and turned into a snake with a huge splash getting her wet.
Ivy jumped into the pool and made a giant splash. Piles of waves came toward me. I was wet. I laughed I haven't had this much fun in a while.
I told her,"Hey hey wait for me!"
I jumped in the air and did a flip. I dived into the water. The water was cool and the water currents tickled my stomach. The bubbles from my nose rose to the surface and I remained at the bottom of the pool. I was thinking. Thinking about Ivy and her snakeness, and myself. The water itself felt great. I felt like I belonged here. Like this was kind of like destiny.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:10 am

Still holding my breath I concentrated on trying to become a water snake. Then, I altually did it! I was breathing. I turned into a human again and came up above the water. Walking into the gate, was the old lady! " What are you girls doing!" she exclamed. " Well, the principal gave us a pass to allow us to practice here." I said. " I suppose you girls could practice here. It would keep you out of trouble." She walked away. I jumped back in as a human trying to get the ability to hold my breath really long from the snake as a human. It worked again! I swam over to where my new friend was.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:31 am

How intriguing! (sp?) I learned today that the governmental term for 'super powers' is Abnormal or Unusual Skills! Interesting! And there are several sub-categories for each power. And people with my power, that's the flexibility/stretchiness, are called Flexomodes! I never knew my power was so interesting!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:46 pm

cyrus2hip594 wrote:Still holding my breath I concentrated on trying to become a water snake. Then, I altually did it! I was breathing. I turned into a human again and came up above the water. Walking into the gate, was the old lady! " What are you girls doing!" she exclamed. " Well, the principal gave us a pass to allow us to practice here." I said. " I suppose you girls could practice here. It would keep you out of trouble." She walked away. I jumped back in as a human trying to get the ability to hold my breath really long from the snake as a human. It worked again! I swam over to where my new friend was.
Ivy was in the pool and was focused. She held her breath and suddenly poof she was a snake again. I mean a water snake. She morphed. It was crazy. If I was normal I think I would have probably screamed. The blueness around me seemed endless. This was amazing. I swam around without needing breaths. It seemed like forever until I heard a voice. It was the lady again and I ignored her, letting Ivy do the the talking. I kept on swimming and not rising to the surface. I felt like I belonged here, in the water. The lady and Ivy talked and finally the lady walked away. I felt a relief and my shoulders sighed. Ivy jumped into again and began to practice to become a water snake again. It worked. It was perfect. She swam over to me.
"So how's the practice going?" I asked her. I waited for her reaction
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:32 pm

I rushed into class just as the bell rang. I had woken up on a bench on campus, and I had shapeshifted into my mother. What had happened yesterday? Sure was a mystery. I sat down next to Kaya, apologizing for my absence. Had I become a sleepwalker? I took out my mirror and checked myself, making sure I hadn't shapeshifted subconsciously. Blonde hair, green eyes, and dressed in a blue shirt with a pink skirt. Just then, the teacher came in.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:10 am

It was time for lunch! I was soooo hungry! I have gym class next, i'm worried I'll mess up! I cannot control my power! I sat alone at lunch, as i wanted to think about the day so far. Mama will write back in a few days, so I will tell her all about these next few days in my next letter. Oh how I miss my Mama! Life here at ISP is pleasant, but Mama Faracini! I have a few friends, I suppose, but I am not good at making close connections. I ate my pizza slowly. This american style pizza simply isn't like what I am used to. I longed for a plate of Italian spaghetti, or an Italian Pizza, made the Italian way!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by River Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:23 am

Name: Adele Storm
Age/Grade: 15 Freshman
Appearance: Dark caramel skin with light amber colored hair down to mid back or lower shoulders. About 4'12.
Personality: Very brave and never being put down. Always true and faithful of herself and others.
Super Power: Nature/Elements (rain,fire,water,wind,snow, etc.)
Super Power Level (1-5): 4
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:28 am

I tyurned into human. I couldn't understand what she was saying. I came up to the top and took a breath. I was excausted. All of a sudden I passed out.
* black out *
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by River Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:05 am

As I'm sitting in my room I pack up the last bit of my stuff as I wait for my mom to tell me its time. I've been accepted into ISP but I got sick for the past 2 days and missed out on most of it.

I live in Trinidad, a very beautiful tropical Carribean island but there was a fire in one of the gardens. All the plants died and I became very sick from that. Ever since I was born I was connected to nature and weather. My room is (or was right about now) covered by thousands of plants. I literally can't live without being near nature.

I can control it, understand it, make it my own. Its a very special gift. Almost everyone in my family has a special gift yet mine isn't as gracious as theirs. But i love who i am.

My dad walked in my room and handed me a letter. When I opened it it transformed into like an animated type mouse. It was white with big green eyes and big pink eyes. It even had an blue thunder bolt going down its side. It was the most magnificant thing i've ever seen.

" Hi! I'm Carnival. I'm your guardian slash best friend fr when your in ISP. I see your gonna start the year with alittle confusion being so late. I'm terribly sorry about the garden. But don't worry. You won't see anything like that at ISP. Just remember that you will be there to learn to control your powers. So are you ready to go."

" Yes I am." I grabbed my things and my parents and walked outside. While we all stood in my backyard I closed my eyes and concentrated for a minute. As I slowly raised my arms a huge leaves emerged from the ground. My parents sat on one with my bags and I sat on the other with Carnival. The leaves then lifted off the ground and flew through the clear skies towards ISP......
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by River Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:07 am

As we approached the campus I was amazed at how freely everyone used their powers. So many magnificant talents everywhere. Once we reached the building the giant leaves gently landed transforming into flowers once it hit the hard concrete infront the main building. I grabbed two of my bags and Carnival while my parents grabbed the rest. We walked in towarsd the main office. Sitting at the desk was an elderly woman with pale skin and gray hair pulled into a tight bun in the back of her head. All of a sudden she just began to speak.
" Adele Storm I prosume." " Um. Yes I'm Adele and these are my parents James and Tara"
"Ah yes the parents. You may head to auditorium 5 for the parental orientation and Adele you may proceed to your dorm. Here is your student package you will find everything you need and you do not have to attend classes today but tomorrow you will. Good luck and welcome to a new beginning as ISP.'

Very excited I hugged my parents and began making my way towards the dorms. 12 bags can really be heavy so I decided to create a small cloud to carry them all. Carnival guided me though the building. I was placed in dorm room 3b with another girl named Celeste.

I took a deep breath placing my key in the lock hearing it snap as it fell into place and gently twisted it unlocking the door. A cool breeze of fresh air hit my face as I opened the door. One side of the room was already decorated and the other was just completely plain and I knew it was mine.

I sat my bags in the walk-in closet on my side of the room and began working. I painted it a beautiful sea foam/mint green color and with the snap of a finger all of my flowers and plants appeared . All on shelves and my desk. My bed was a very cute queen sized bed of flowers LITERALLY. Carnival had her own bed as well.

I sat on my bed and and opened my package. It had my schedule, student i.d, etc. I placed it on my desk along with my books and macbook. I then put all my clothes in my closet and drawers. Then i decided to walk around the school. I was even given a pass to practice in the yard.
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next