Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you been to Orlando Florida Universal?

+8
MollyFlyer
JLBABV
ariannadancinbear1
Cheer
Dillonus
emmie
AleciaAutumn10
muffinatormanic
12 posters

Go down

Have you been to Orlando Florida Universal? Empty Have you been to Orlando Florida Universal?

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:02 pm

They have a Harry Potter theme park there
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Have you been to Orlando Florida Universal? Empty Re: Have you been to Orlando Florida Universal?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Nope, ive heard of it though.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Have you been to Orlando Florida Universal? Empty Re: Have you been to Orlando Florida Universal?

Post by emmie Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:53 am

nope, i want to though!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:25 am

My cousins have been there TWO YEARS IN A ROW! I won't go for 2 years.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:51 am

No, I haven't.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ariannadancinbear1 Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:39 am

I just got back from there last week! This was my first trip there and my daughter's second! It was probably one of the best things about visiting Florida! The Harry Potter Theme Park was by far my favorite part of Universal! The Hogsmeade Village really makes it seem like you are there....the castle and buildings were done so well, the little details are incredible! The Forbidden Journey ride is the best ride I have been on at ANY theme park and the frozen ButterBeer is AMAZING! This was a great family vacation for us and I highly recommend it for other families!
ariannadancinbear1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:43 am

nope! I've been to Orlando Florida but not Universal Theme Park! (I'd have wanted to meet Barney the Dinosaur!)
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:39 am

Barney like the singing Barney thats purple and green?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:17 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Barney like the singing Barney thats purple and green?

yup i remember one of his films was Universal Studios, i think the one with that cute white thing, Twinklin or something
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:24 am

JLBABV wrote:

yup i remember one of his films was Universal Studios, i think the one with that cute white thing, Twinklin or something

Which white thing O:
Barney always kinda scared me D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:27 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
JLBABV wrote:

Which white thing O:
Barney always kinda scared me D:

idk, maybe i was mistaken Have you been to Orlando Florida Universal? Icon_razz
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:56 am

Nope, but I want to -- I hear the wands are all resin so I wouldn't bother getting one, but the basic experience sounds amazing -- not to mention the rides!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:11 am

ariannadancinbear1 wrote:I just got back from there last week! This was my first trip there and my daughter's second! It was probably one of the best things about visiting Florida! The Harry Potter Theme Park was by far my favorite part of Universal! The Hogsmeade Village really makes it seem like you are there....the castle and buildings were done so well, the little details are incredible! The Forbidden Journey ride is the best ride I have been on at ANY theme park and the frozen ButterBeer is AMAZING! This was a great family vacation for us and I highly recommend it for other families!
Sounds great! I want to go so badly but I can't afford it neither can my family. It's way too expensive I'll probably go when I go to college or something..I'm jealous D: >.<
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:21 am

No, but I've been to Disney World Have you been to Orlando Florida Universal? Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:26 am

I've gone to Universal Studios in Florida before the HP theme park was there, I've also been to the Universal Studios in California.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:02 am

I am going to Universal Studios tomorrow! ^__^ It's going to be greats!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:09 am

muffinatormanic wrote:I am going to Universal Studios tomorrow! ^__^ It's going to be greats!

I hope you have fun! Have you been to Orlando Florida Universal? 465488
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie6 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:55 am

yea i went when i was 5
barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 am

muffinatormanic wrote:I am going to Universal Studios tomorrow! ^__^ It's going to be greats!

Have a great time! Adopt a pygmy puff while you're there!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down