Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes and get Binoculars Move!

+7
TkBearyawesome12
❤Crystal❤
michellebutterfly7
mindynature
JeannaBearFun
BasketballLuver
MamaNoodles
11 posters

Go down

Enter the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes and get Binoculars Move! Empty Enter the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes and get Binoculars Move!

Post by MamaNoodles Sat May 29, 2010 2:55 pm

If you live in the US, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or Canada you can enter to win the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes at your Build-A-Bear Workshop store! Fill out a form and you will be entered to win a great trip! The bottom of your form has a code for a Binoculars Move!

Enter the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes and get Binoculars Move! Binocularsmove2

Build-A-Bear Workshop's Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes
Contest Period: May 28 – June 30

Two (2) Grand Prize Winners will receive a 5-night trip for four (4) to Orlando, courtesy of VisitOrlando.com and Build-A-Bear Workshop®️ Passes to the theme park of their choice! PLUS all 7 Build-A-Bear Workshop Zoorrific Collection furry friends. How exciting! Rush to your local Build-A-Bear Workshop store now!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Enter the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes and get Binoculars Move! Empty Re: Enter the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes and get Binoculars Move!

Post by BasketballLuver Sat May 29, 2010 3:54 pm

A new binoculars move? I use the telescope move all the time and think this is a great addition. I wish you could see the view from the binoculars as well, but that is a whole another ball game. Maxine was very generous to include a code in a form for a trip to Orlando. Thanks for posting! By the way, I love your outfit MamaNoodles. It fits perfectly with the zoo theme! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Enter the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes and get Binoculars Move! Empty Re: Enter the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes and get Binoculars Move!

Post by JeannaBearFun Sun May 30, 2010 1:34 am

BasketballLuver wrote:A new binoculars move? I use the telescope move all the time and think this is a great addition.
Omg, same here! I use my telescope move almost all the time, it always fascinates me! And so fun to use! There is a binocular station in the Zoo, or a game like that. I looked through them, pretty cool! Anyways this is a great update for Build-A-Bearville! A trip to Orlando? That is amazing, I love going there, so maybe I'll go get one sometime! Thanks for posting MamaNoodles! Enter the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes and get Binoculars Move! 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Sun May 30, 2010 4:26 am

I'm gonna enter it! Like Jeanna and BasketBallLuver it is a great addition! I use my telescope move all the time! And I didn't know it was to win a trip to Orlando!
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by michellebutterfly7 Sun May 30, 2010 4:39 am

Cool!I love the move.Thanks for posting Enter the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes and get Binoculars Move! 143839
michellebutterfly7
michellebutterfly7
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun May 30, 2010 6:32 am

Ooh that's so cool! I want that move. Enter the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes and get Binoculars Move! 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun May 30, 2010 6:48 am

That's awesome! I can't wait to go to Babw and get the move! Enter the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes and get Binoculars Move! 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:00 am

It's available in the UK too!!!!!!!!!! I entered today!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:00 am

OMG! soo cool
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:08 am

Yep! Its in the UK Enter the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes and get Binoculars Move! 143839 I forgot to get a entry form!! Enter the Zoorrific Orlando Sweepstakes and get Binoculars Move! 1107968042
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by karriehoneybee2 Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:56 am

Love It! Its So Cool!
karriehoneybee2
karriehoneybee2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down