Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: What should I do in Florida?

+2
gabriellaUR2cute5
NikkiAngel877
6 posters

Go down

What Should I make sure I do in Florida?

Poll: What should I do in Florida? Vote_lcap14%Poll: What should I do in Florida? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Poll: What should I do in Florida? Vote_lcap14%Poll: What should I do in Florida? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Poll: What should I do in Florida? Vote_lcap18%Poll: What should I do in Florida? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
Poll: What should I do in Florida? Vote_lcap32%Poll: What should I do in Florida? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 7 ]
Poll: What should I do in Florida? Vote_lcap22%Poll: What should I do in Florida? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Poll: What should I do in Florida? Empty Poll: What should I do in Florida?

Post by NikkiAngel877 Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:42 pm

Ok, so I'm going to Florida on Friday, November 19th. So out of the things i don't usually do, what should I make sure I do (By the way, I do go to Disney World while I'm there since my uncle works for the Disney Cruise Line and gets us discounts!)?
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Poll: What should I do in Florida? Empty Re: Poll: What should I do in Florida?

Post by gabriellaUR2cute5 Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:58 pm

cool have fun!! i think you sould get a picture with every charcter, get covered in water from a water ride, and ride the tower of terror! and try to get a tee shirt and stuffed animal while your there but not from a ride. and i HIGHLY recomend getting the mickey pop!! umm umm good!! yumm
btw just in case you dont allready know but a micky pop is vanella ice cream, covered in chocolate, on a popsicle stick, with a mickey shape its FAB! haha have fun!! ohh! ohh!you should take a picture of cindrellas castle and then put your babv character next to it so it look like shes there! that would b cool and u should also dress your babv person in like a dress that looks like cindrellas dress! haha i didnt think this would b this big haha anywayz! HAVE FUN IN DISNEY and florida!!!!! ( so sorry about my "wonderful" spelling )
gabriellaUR2cute5
gabriellaUR2cute5
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiAngel877 Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:14 pm

oh my gosh I'm so doing your idea with the babv person and the Cinderella castle lol
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:33 am

If i were you i'd try to do every single thing on that list with the time i have. Plus you'll feel great that you've accomplished everything on that list. Have fun. : )
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:23 am

You should definitely do all of it!

I would try to make sure to get a picture with all the Disney characters, though! It's a fun goal! ^^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:26 am

Do all of it! The two main ones I would do would be to a.) go on water ride and get soaked with water! Poll: What should I do in Florida? Icon_razz b.) ride the TOT! I've went to Florida, but I didn't ride the TOT, but I might if I go again! Poll: What should I do in Florida? Icon_razz I love Florida! Disney World is like the best, it's so big, and fun! (: My uncle went on the TOT before, and we have a HILARIOUS picture of him and his friend, their hair in the air, arms clutching the arm rest, and their eyes and mouths WIDE open! SO FUNNY Poll: What should I do in Florida? Icon_razz
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 am

Um this isnt on your list but its seriously me all time favorite thing to to go scuba diving.Iknow in Bontia Spring they take you out on a boat and you can snokle down to a sunken war ship.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down