Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville?

+11
Bear
karenbearhug
Luv
ariesgirl12917
katiesweet10
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Cheer
JanetBanana21
Loveablegirl
Mimi300
muffinatormanic
15 posters

Go down

Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? Empty Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville?

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Have you ever asked an employee for a code on bearville? I feel so annoying when I ask, plus I get embarrassed.

This is what happened last time

Me: Hey, I was wondering if you could help me
Worker: sure what do you need
Me: Are there any free codes on bearville?
Worker: You have to buy stuff
Me: Like I mean like bear head slide, I heard its free from my friend
Worker:uhm noo?

*awkwardness*
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? Empty Re: Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville?

Post by Mimi300 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:10 pm

yeeah i have !
last weekend i went to the mall and they were handing out smurf hats!
and once i asked for a birthday balloon!
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? Empty Re: Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville?

Post by Loveablegirl Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:26 pm

yeah i did for the ballon ride and i also got the elf code.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Nope! They know all my information and stuff so they just automatically give me things and codes. (:
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:56 pm

lol yes.
The employees there know me and give me lots of codes whenever I ask Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 am

lol i'm going 2day what should i ask for besides smurf hat?
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:19 am

one time i wwent on my birthday cuz i happened to be there and they gave me every code there was available and the hello kitty in hawaii notebook just cuz i told them it was my birthday, nice! lol
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:49 am

awesome ^^^ I have only got codes when i go there with my little sister. I go with her cause she is 8 years younger than me Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? 143839 And I feel less embarrassed if I go with her and then when we checkout we ask for codes and we get double Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? 1107968042
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:09 am

Nope, not once. Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:51 am

Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? 597500 Wow guys they give it to you? They just like say no all the time makes me sad
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:36 am

that stinks cause today i asked if i could get the smurf hat and they gave one to me and i got a 5 credit ride card, and a recipt code and used my stuff for stuff club card to get like 550 bearbills it is has been a good day Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? 465488
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:36 am

I can see this from two different perspectives - both a bear builder and a guest. Let me share with you from my perspective as a bear builder and manager.

Following these tips may make it possible to get more Bearville out of your BABW store visit. Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? 465488

The first thing you have to remember is that bear builders are not required to play on BABV. All employees have had SOME training about BABV, but that does not mean that they are up on all the latest information or have even ever been on the game before.

As my store's BABV expert, here are some of my tips:

1. Be patient - just because I'm not talking to a guest, doesn't mean I'm not helping one. There are a lot of things going on around the store and your patience will be greatly appreciated. Don't get frustrated if you have to explain something about BABV to me.

2. Be specific - If you know where a code comes from, tell me! I may have no idea what a "bearhead slide code" is, but if you tell me it came from the last Beary Newsworthy flyer, I can locate that very quickly. If it is your birthday, make sure you ASK for the birthday code. I can't read your mind and know you want one unless you ask.

3. Be Honest - If it's not your birthday, please don't say it is, just to get the newest birthday code. Also, don't tell me you need a new birth certificate so that you can get that "rare" item that you need on BABV. It is now company policy to NOT allow reprints of birth certificates. Please don't put me in a difficult spot by wanting me to go against my company rules. If your coupon for free credits from bearmail is expired, I can't take it.

4. Be a customer - I'm more willing to give out extra codes if I see someone who is actually buying something. We are a business after all and our goal is sales! If you come in and always just ask for codes and then leave, I'll feel like you are taking advantage of me and don't have any loyalty to me or my store.

5. Be understandable - Do not use BABV lingo or catch phrases when you are asking about something on BABV. I won't understand what you're talking about and it will make it more frustrating for everyone. The phrases "rebirthing", "PSI" or "open certificate" mean nothing to me.

Just keep in mind that we are real people too! We love to make your Bearville experience all that it can be, but we need your help. Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:08 am

Thanks for the tips, Karen Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? 465488 That's something we should keep in mind.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:15 am

Well ...it was my birthday and i got there and i told them it was my birthday but they didn't give me a code Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? 597500
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:16 am

they store is from my house 12 miles away so I can't go everyday there and ask for a code!!Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? 597500
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:33 pm

It's ok, Clara. There are always email newsletter codes! Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:42 pm

I don't go to BABW that much anymore. But when they were giving out Hello Kitty tee shirt codes, I was with CheerBear and she is friends with the manager, so we asked if we could get codes for all of the tee shirts and she said yes ! Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:06 pm

I'm not really friends with the manager Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? Icon_razz
My mom and the manager are mutual friends and have met a few times, plus I go there a lot Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Yeah, it's annoying when they don't know about it though but they are advertising it...
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:42 pm

sammymc wrote:I don't go to BABW that much anymore. But when they were giving out Hello Kitty tee shirt codes, I was with CheerBear and she is friends with the manager, so we asked if we could get codes for all of the tee shirts and she said yes ! Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? 465488
Lucky! I wish I knew my local BABW better
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Cheer has the sweet hookups. Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? Icon_razz Lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:57 am

Lol Cheer you're lucky! Ever got a code from BABW to bring to Bearville? Icon_razz
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:30 am

I guess that reinforces Karen's point to be kind and patient with the bear builders. ;]
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down