Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you accept game requests when you get them?

+3
JLBABV
AleciaAutumn10
Luv
7 posters

Go down

?

Do you accept game requests when you get them? Vote_lcap67%Do you accept game requests when you get them? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Do you accept game requests when you get them? Vote_lcap0%Do you accept game requests when you get them? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you accept game requests when you get them? Vote_lcap33%Do you accept game requests when you get them? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3
Back

Do you accept game requests when you get them? Empty Do you accept game requests when you get them?

Post by Luv Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:22 am

I usually don't. xD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you accept game requests when you get them? Empty Re: Do you accept game requests when you get them?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:59 am

Yup, great oppurtunity to make friends Do you accept game requests when you get them? 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Do you accept game requests when you get them? Empty Re: Do you accept game requests when you get them?

Post by Luv Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:03 am

That's a good point. Maybe I should sent some requests. xD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:04 am

I made a lot of friends that way .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:12 am

I'll try it. ^^ Never have enough friends!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:13 am

if i get them from Jaocybearguide yes, because that's all i seem to get game requests from Do you accept game requests when you get them? Icon_razz
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:42 am

Sometimes because I have a real guilty conscience :S
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:44 am

I agree with you on that Luv (:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 am

Lol, Daisy! I don't. Do you accept game requests when you get them? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:09 am

yup i do! it gets you closer to your badges! :lol:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:21 am

Yes I do! It's what I love about Bearville. My trading option is blocked, but not gaming. So if you want to play with me, you can find me at Teddy Terrace UK den, usually I'm in Town Sq, Neighborhood and most recently on the beach. Let's see if you can beat me.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:35 am

I accepted a game request today! I won
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:39 am

oh cool chuck, i'll be sure to catch you! ;D
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 am

Is that a challenge, Chuck? Bring it on. :twisted:
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:17 am

I usually will accept a game request. Like Chuck said, its a great way to meet new Bearville citizens. It's a great way for my opponent to get some extra bear bills, since I nearly always let them win! Except with Jao, it's always a close game when we play.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:19 am

i shall challenge chuck, next time he's on Do you accept game requests when you get them? Icon_razz
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down