Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you ever accept a trade request then click another tab and forget about it?

+7
ItalianPrincess
awesomedancer12
AbbeyAllHeart2737
muffinatormanic
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
Luv
11 posters

Go down

Do you ever accept a trade request then click another tab and forget about it? Empty Do you ever accept a trade request then click another tab and forget about it?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 3:23 pm

I just did that like for the fifth time today. D:

Ooops.
They cancel the trade waiting for me. I feel bad.
Do you ever do that?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you ever accept a trade request then click another tab and forget about it? Empty Re: Do you ever accept a trade request then click another tab and forget about it?

Post by Daize Tue May 31, 2011 6:32 pm

Yeah, I always do that.
I have several tabs open at once.
BGF,
Bearville,
A game website,
Aim (not a tab, but I'm iming),
Itunes (not a tab, but I open it to skip a song and stuff),
and I'm also sometimes watching tv.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you ever accept a trade request then click another tab and forget about it? Empty Re: Do you ever accept a trade request then click another tab and forget about it?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue May 31, 2011 6:42 pm

All the time D:
I feel so bad afterwards .
Sometimes when I switch back i find i had like few requests and stuff .
):
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 11:51 pm

I miss requests all the time. xD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:31 am

Yeah all the time Do you ever accept a trade request then click another tab and forget about it? 143839 but I don't feel bad about it
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:34 am

Haha, that's mean. Do you ever accept a trade request then click another tab and forget about it? Icon_razz Jk.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:55 am

Lol yesss! I do it like soo many times and i get soo many requests and then they cancel!
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:01 am

Yeah it's kind of funny Do you ever accept a trade request then click another tab and forget about it? 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomedancer12 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:29 am

Yes, lol.
awesomedancer12
awesomedancer12
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:31 am

No I don't.
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:40 am

Sometimes. Other times, I accept it, then something glitches and I figure the trade didn't start for the other person, either . . . then a few minutes later, whatever I'm doing is interrupted by a notice that the other person has cancelled the trade.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:24 am

Yes I am very guilty of doing that a lot Do you ever accept a trade request then click another tab and forget about it? Icon_razz
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IceCreamLover Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:29 am

Yes yes yes yes yes!!!
When I go do something I come back and there is a canceled request right there!!
Lol
I don't feel bad seems funny xDD
IceCreamLover
IceCreamLover
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 am

All the time. For example i have 4 tabs open including buildabearville and after reading your post i had to go back and check lol
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down